Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 97. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If you had invested heavily in Bitcoin then, the project might not be as successful as it is today. And would you kindly be honest if you saw a great potential in Bitcoin during this period of $5? Could you please tell us if you were among the folks who claimed Bitcoin was SCAM then. I regret is only what we're hearing from people but they never told us how they view these tokens years back. Sad!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Most traders today are people who have used cryptocurrency from the start, miners, programmers and people who understand more about technology than the business or the marketplace. Because they are more focused on the crypto community and technological innovations that make this coin-coin even more popular, and my regret playing in cryptocurency is a lot of loss maybe because I'm not yet proficient
Activity: 210
I think that if you are eligible and haven't already signed up for the DeepOnion airdrop then it will be getting added to your list of regrets.
Click the links below to apply.  Wink

Hopefully I'll hit Jr. Member rank soon!
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
I think that if you are eligible and haven't already signed up for the DeepOnion airdrop then it will be getting added to your list of regrets.
Click the links below to apply.  Wink
Activity: 292
Miningcore
Ordered several ASIC miners from Butterfly Labs (scam) in 2013. The miners of course never shipped because they let them mine for themselves. Luckily got my money back. Swore to myself to never touch crypto again  Angry
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
My biggest regret is selling 80% of ETH for 40 USD/ETH- (Short term speculation), since than I changed my mindset towards crypto towards long term goals and have to admit it is more enjoyable. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
To me, I have not actually gotten any regrets yet from Bitcoin. When I knew Bitcoin, it was around $200 per coin and I did not even know anything much about Bitcoin and I never put in interest, but when it WS $500, I started looking into it. Despite the fact I never took it serious, I never felt any regrets.
Activity: 84
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
The biggest regrets is not buying when the price of bitcoins was too low in the past and in trading I have a regret that I didn't sell my altcoins at the right time when it was giving me good profits as I waited longer but price went in negative direction which gave me huge loss.
Activity: 66
I got really addicted to Satoshi Dice and ended up getting cleared out of an embarrassing amount of crypto.  Now, I don't do that anymore.  But seriously, kids.  Gambling is fun but really addictive.
Activity: 196
Friends trying to lure me into crypto 2 years ago but didn't listen  Roll Eyes
Still had little, to no spare money to invest the time back then.
Nothing to regret here besides not being able to turn back time  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Many regrets that I have done in the world of cryptocoin. I am sorry for not being able to do my best so I lost the opportunity to earn a profit ..
1. I regret not investing bitcoin when at that time bitcoin price is still 2500 $ .. now bitcoin expensive and I can not afford to buy it. Maybe if i buy bitcoin on that day .. i will get many benefits on this day.
2. I do not sell altcoin at the time the coin price goes up. I lost my chance to benefit from the altcoin.
3. yesterday I did not invest ico monero .. initially I wanted to beeinvestasi monero coin but because I was afraid the coin dropped I canceled the transaction. Now the coin is successful in the market. I regret..
to me i never regret for trading bitcoin or any other currency, although i make a lot of lost but i only try to remove the weakness that i have while trading bitcoin or altcoin and after that i really recovered my position, but i never feel regretting for the last that i get because of my wrong decision.
Activity: 378
Sell all my ripple at a loss. and not buying cheap btc and eth last year!
Activity: 397
Dismissing BTC and not buying any after it crashed from $32 to $2.
Not buying into the ETH ICO.
Selling my NEM stake for peanuts.
Selling a big chunk of the 120 million IFC I mined in two days at one satoshi.
There are plenty of others but those are the highlights.
 Grin
Activity: 322
I was just looking to buy some NEO at $6 each... but unfortunately i prefered to buy some waves. One day before that, neo was at $39, so yes, i think this is my biggest regret and failure in cryptocurrencies, but this is how the game works on this market, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, because its crypto.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Ether, when i sold at.... 7.75 dollars Cheesy but it's ok Cheesy i made better things outside, and for long time Cheesy

Never like that Ether, now and ever !
Activity: 186
Using wrong wallet to put my coins. Nothing worse than this. It is sent to someone other. It wasn't huge deal but it really made me feel bad.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is not knowing early about bitcoin and altcoins. I only knew this forum cause my friends told me about how to make money online via joining campaigns. I regret so much cause they told me that bitcoin is not that much valued before then when i heard its value became higher and higher thats when i start to know and log in this forum to earn .
Activity: 91
Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets
Sold 100 bitcoin for $20 so that I could go skiing with my friends.
Activity: 144
My biggest regret is not sending funds and buying BTC when i was watching it at around 45 USD... I was planning on buying like 10-20 when i heared of it, and decided not to cos i wanted to get that 2 party picnics rolling that time Smiley

If only id buy 10 of them back then.... but chances are Id sell them all by the time it hit like 200 Tongue
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
Many regrets that I have done in the world of cryptocoin. I am sorry for not being able to do my best so I lost the opportunity to earn a profit ..
1. I regret not investing bitcoin when at that time bitcoin price is still 2500 $ .. now bitcoin expensive and I can not afford to buy it. Maybe if i buy bitcoin on that day .. i will get many benefits on this day.
2. I do not sell altcoin at the time the coin price goes up. I lost my chance to benefit from the altcoin.
3. yesterday I did not invest ico monero .. initially I wanted to beeinvestasi monero coin but because I was afraid the coin dropped I canceled the transaction. Now the coin is successful in the market. I regret..
Pages:
Jump to: