Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 93. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 104
2 things.

1....not joining this forum long ago.
2....not buying Bitcoin when my friend introduced it to me when it was less that $100 (i didn't understand crypto).

Ah well....life goes on  Smiley
It is not only you who is getting regret of not buying bitcoins few years ago. In fact there are number of people even including my own self who are feeling regret because of this thing. The thing is we actually need to forget the past and we need to focus on our future. This is what exactly I am doing in order to have better life in the days to come. You can still make a lot in your life.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'm sorry only that I did not buy a $ 4 litecoint when my friends advised me. It's really funny, but after 2 days it already cost 8 $: o
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
My regret was doing too much research and not buying alts when I entered crypto in april 2017! Everyone cautioned me that I should wait and watch how markets work and while I was observing and learning everything shot up to the sky.
Activity: 308
My biggest regret was at the begging when I first invested on crypto is not going ALL IN with the money,
I just invested 2000 mines and 5000 of my dad which I firstly convinced to make it, I did had at that time on the bank
10k usd and I thought I was too much money to go all with and 6 months later the price increased more than 700%.
Activity: 518
My biggest regret was the fact that I was always in a hurry to make some operations with crypto. I did not have enough patience to wait till this or that crypto will grow. If I were more patient I would have more alts in my wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
I wanted in April 2015 to buy 50 bitcoins for $ 260. But one exchanger tried to deceive me in Russia. I was afraid to lose $ 13,000 and refused to buy. After this incident, I developed a lack of trust in the exchangers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
I believe Not investing in Bitcoin sooner is everyone's regret in the Cryptoworld. When bitcoin was under $100, and it was easier to mine also. Everyone is asking themselves today "why didnt I invest then?".
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
My biggest regret is to be too greedy. Sometimes you can win a bit, and you try to wait more time thinking it will raise up more and more, then it crashes and your gains transforms themselves in loss.
Just keep in mind that a gain is a gain, and trying to have more sometimes is not the good thing to do.
Activity: 93
Merit: 16
2 things.

1....not joining this forum long ago.
2....not buying Bitcoin when my friend introduced it to me when it was less that $100 (i didn't understand crypto).

Ah well....life goes on  Smiley
Activity: 756
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

my greatest regret in the world of cryptocurrencies is, I regret not join this forum since long ago, and become bounty hunter, if I can also invest bitcoin since the first, for now it is very late if you want to invest bitcoin, but to become bounty hunter, no word for late hehhehehe
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
buying Bitcoin cash
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
My biggest regret is getting distracted.

I was excited about crypto years ago.  But it then took years to take off and for a good part of the last couple I have been doing other things..  and it took off.
Activity: 35
My regret was keeping coins in Mtgox and Cryptsy.   Embarrassed
Activity: 418
my regret at crypto is i do not buy bitcoin and i ignore it, it happened when a few years ago when bitcoin price was still very cheap. that's what makes me regret until now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Biggest regret was not investing Bitcoin 7 years ago and HODLING.

Anyone else feels the same way?  Huh
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
I simply regret discovering them late  Embarrassed
Activity: 126
I think selling a coin which has potential for a loe value.
kinda sad when I did that
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
We all have different stories but same point and that is not buying when the price is cheaper compared to its value currently.

I also heard btc when the value is cheap and i had the chance to buy however i didnt think much about it and ignored the predictions of many users that btc can succeed in the future.

I spend it for gambling until nothing left, now i realized if i didnt use my btc at that time, i might be one of the luckiest user who earn so much.
Activity: 56
Sad to say but my biggest regret happened today lol. I invested 300$ on IPY token just because it was emerging. The next day which is today. The dev left us and the coin price fall down to zero. Yes it hurts. 😂
Activity: 364
My only regrets is for not having a HODL power much.

In a few coin I bought, I was happy with just 30-50% increase but after I sell them, they went 10x . they are going mental. So for now, I will just HODL some coins that I believe have strong fundamental. Now more day trading with just 1-`10% gains. My greed already defeats me.
that's the biggest mistakes that each of us really experience inside our journey to this industry, me as well i was able to hold some good numbers of bitcoin last January this year and when value doubled i was exicted to sell it not realizing that it will grow up more.
cause by that time we dont even know that the value of bitcoin and how does this currency will grow more unlike for the past years of existing so instead of think for all the regrets that we are go through about bitcoin better to make a way on how we can avoid that.
Pages:
Jump to: