Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 92. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
The biggest regrets I made was not taking my profit from Ripple and ethereum and put them into btc before the bull ride. I could easily have a 50x of return this year.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I regret investing in several ICOs in the ICO period but not after they joined the exchanges. I could have twice as more coins now for the same money
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
the biggest regret that i can remember now is the day i know about bitcoin and ethereum, at that time, their price is so low that i can buy 3 or 4btc and hundred of eth, but i doubt these currencies and survive in the future and use money for another things, now look at their price make me so regret about that day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Regrets? Well the biggest regret for me is that I ignore the bitcoins before. I didnt have the faith in btc will grow. Pity coz if i could turn back the years I would really buy BTC. I didnt think that BTC would make it this far. Well theres no room for that drama though. What we need to do now is study and learn more about crypto? Take all the regrets as a lesson and experience and hopefully we can achieve our desired success! Good luck Buddy!
Activity: 462
I see NEO when price $0.5. but i do not buy it and i buy neo in $20. this is one of my biggest regerts in crypto.
Activity: 16
I see ethereum when $0.5, but I do not invested in ethereum.
Activity: 20
My biggest regret is to have sold what I have sold. If I didn't, I could sell now and I would be rich.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
My biggest regrets are all the coins I had stolen in exchanges: Cryptsy, Mintpal, Cryptorush. I'm sure there were others, but I don't remember all the stupid things I did when the easy money started. Also regret selling 4 bitcoins for camping equipment. Can't enjoy camping now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Quote from: Strongkored link=topic=2037560.msg20680648#msg20680648
Not buy BTC when the price $300, just thinking the price will go down down and down again but I'm truly wrong, and get another chance when BTC price $600 I'm stick not buy and finally I buy when BTC price is $1,300, my BTC value doubled now.
We are the same on having doubts on a particular price range of Bitcoin and back into those years i do really believe that the price might be at its highest thats why i do really hesitate to buy even more because im afraid to
Activity: 194
Not buying a btc,because at first i tought it was another paypal-like currency i knew BTC since it was $400 and not its going to reach $10k before the year ends.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is not buying them when they are cheap because i always think that cryptocurrencies are not that promising and they are just a trash in the internet and i don't mind them so right now they are very expensive and now i am regretting it for not buying and paying attention to them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 31
I had an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin back in 2014 but I didn't have the time to do any kind of research so I passed on it. I just don't want to think about how much money I would have now Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
There are regrets that I do not expect a large percentage. If you wait six months or more, you can sell thousands of times more. eg Stratis, Edg, Wings
Activity: 168
My biggest regret is way back in 2010. I didn't invest in bitcoin because back then I don't believe in these cryptocurrency and now bitcoin is the largest and most expensive cryptocurrency available now.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
I discovered Bitcoin just now. I discovered this forum just a month ago. And I do really regret it because I was seeing posts or ads about these many coins almost daily in my Social network feeds yet I ignored because I do not know and I am afraid that it might be a scam or any virus that can destroy files. Without knowing that these coins (cryptocurrencies) are great opportunity that will help me in my financial problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Of course just like everybody ignoring bitcoin when it's like less than 100 USD back then but i think we should start changing our mindset towards this, no one knows and believes before that bitcoin will become like it today, its hard to predict during those times since exchanges and community for blockchain has not been established very well.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Op, I had almost the same experience but miine was a kind of late as compared to yours. I got to know about Bitcoin when its market value was less than  $1500 and i had enough money at my disposal to buy up to 5 Bitcoin but unfortunately my thought was that Bitcoin is too risky for me to invest my money for future purpose since at that time i don't know much about Bitcoin and that was how i miss the opportunity for not investing early in Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Back in 2013 I bought 100 LTC for £200 on eBay before they banned them completely. I wish I bought 10x more. Missed the boat of BTC early 2015 when was traded for $200 for the last time.  There were other alts like ETH or Ripple were I could've kept more ,but paid the price for my lessons and happy for being a  part of the revolutionary blockchain innovation. I'm participating in ICOs and bounty campaigns to reach the top with the rest of you.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
MY biggest regret about cryptocurrency is that I discovered cryptoworld very late. I came to know about cryptocurrencies just 2 months ago and it all was started 9 years ago. I wish I were at the Bitcoin ICO Cheesy  Grin But it's alright, It's better to be late than to be never...
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
i bought BCH on higest price 3 month ago and there is rumour about btc hardfork, that BCH went down 1/2 from my price
ahhh, and i did stupid thing , cutloss my BCH lol , and 3 week after that BCH 3x gain more price than my price
Pages:
Jump to: