Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your criteria to invest in any ICO? - page 6. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
I would like to know what criteria you guys looks for to invest in any ICO?

I normally afraid to invest in any ICO if i like the project then i can invest in it when it will launch on any exchange.

Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?

As long as the ico will have filled all of requirements to be considered as a good ico and you can try to invest a little bit.
The ico must have a lot of supporters and big community because that gives a lot of impact to the hype and it will be so easy to encourage the more investors.
It should have a small capped.
It must have a proper code to be showed to the investors.
It should have created by a reliable team. 
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
1. rank of the creator of ICO thread on bitcointalk.org.
2. Information about their team.
3. What is their purpose when they develop their token?
4. How many tokens will they distribute?
5. What is the way they use to promote their ICO?
6. Looks at the review, feedback from investors and the answer of the ICO owner.
7. And read their white paper, roadmap to decide to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I normally afraid to invest in any ICO if i like the project then i can invest in it when it will launch on any exchange.

Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?

I think ICO's highly qualified criteria, vision and mission and the support team in ICO have a fairly mature experience in the blockchain field of course
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: