Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your definition of shitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 02:06:17 PM
yeah OK, shitcoin is altcoin with have unexpected like drop with ICO price so far more than 60%.
we can called it unused token because we can't sell it and no one wan't to buy this token.
i have so much shitcoin and i am tired now waiting the good growth or some good info from dev.
we just have some hope.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 02:05:45 PM
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?
Shit coin is coin that which has been abandoned by dev and there is no progress on the roadmap, were a lot of ICOs last year that the team was without development and no updates both on social media and website
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
June 09, 2019, 01:51:20 PM
For me, a shitcoin is a project, that uses blockchain when it doesn't need one. A project that can be using BTC or ETH for payments on its platform, but instead is going for creating a useless coin or token - a shitcoin. There are very few start-ups that need this.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 09, 2019, 01:13:43 PM
Is shitcoin the same as scamcoin? If so then I say that any coin that is a scam is a shit coin.
Shitcoin is the coin that has no volume, no whitepaper, anonymous team behind the project,etc. Scam coins are created for scamming the investors but shitcoins sit in the wallet for nothing in the return on the investment. I prefer every shitcoin than any scam coin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 09, 2019, 01:13:29 PM
Mostly listed at LATOKEN and there's no other option to be traded.
I have witnessed many ICO who went listed at LATOKEN and left it there.
They have no value now!
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
June 09, 2019, 01:11:31 PM
Shitcoin currently cannot provide benefits when we hold long-term holdings. this is only fomo when they do the listing and after that there is no increase. the team itself will usually also leave the projeck.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
June 09, 2019, 01:04:46 PM
Is shitcoin the same as scamcoin? If so then I say that any coin that is a scam is a shit coin.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 12:59:59 PM
My definition of shitcoin is any coin that has no value. It has no use case in the crypto market. Shit coin may waste your time and resources because its not fully decentralized.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 11:18:40 AM
Shitcoins is a coin which is not considered as a valuable coins. Because it was a coin that don't have any applicable value to be used on. Its clearly define as a coin without any usage on to market and just simply relating into a scamcoins.And if you want to have a good coin then try this Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 07:05:24 PM
Any coin/token that has no use case or is not fully decentralized.  Things like TRX and XRP are just hype- looking through the smokescreen you can see that they are just shiny-shitcoins
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
June 04, 2019, 06:49:10 PM
A shitcoin in my opinion is any cryptocurrency that is either created by a scam team, or is generated from a legit project but without any concrete use case, utility, need, and will most likely not see any form of adoption except for being used by day traders due to its volatility.
Shitcoins accounts for the larger percentage of the cryptocurrencies we have today and the rate at which more is been created is alarming.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
June 04, 2019, 06:26:16 PM
The real definition of shitcoin is any coin that has been abandoned by the developers, no updates on the coin, no future, no product, no use case, very poor volume, delayed on many exchanges. So beware of coins you buy, do not buy coins just because price is low or total supply is too much making it look cheap.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
June 04, 2019, 06:08:00 PM
Shitcoins are basically cryptocurrencies  with no specific working products or aims and missions in bridging specific gaps in the entire crypto ecosystem. Such coins have no value and are in the crypto market just to scam people off their money. Any cryptocurrency with no specific purpose in improving the financial ecosystem of the entire world is a shitcoin.  
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
June 04, 2019, 03:04:22 PM
In simple terms, a shit coin is any pump and dump coin with low or no trading volume on the market and without any real world usage
First of all, I always determine the public interest in a particular product, and then it will be possible to talk about the prospects of my choice.  Today, many projects fail, but nevertheless there are those that will show good results in a certain future.
Activity: 560
June 03, 2019, 11:54:22 PM
In simple terms, a shit coin is any pump and dump coin with low or no trading volume on the market and without any real world usage
Activity: 840
June 03, 2019, 11:39:36 PM
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

I think, shitcoin is coin with no real project and can not deliver their road map. Most of this shitcoin dont have good daily transaction volume and mostly dont give update about the project because the project itself is not real
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
June 03, 2019, 11:28:40 PM
Project doesn't have any development progress and low quality design of website, every post only talking about sale is live and don't miss the chance become early investor, another one is always mentioned project already listed on shit exchange, their community group never answer member question, most of them will become useless coin and we must sold it as soon as possible.

The website design to me is irrelevant, because many scam projects create nice websites to lure unsuspecting dupes. In fact creating impressive websites is among the key modus operandi of scammers in this industry.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
June 03, 2019, 11:24:45 PM
My own definition for shitcoin is it is a coin that many invested on it in a particular price, then suddenly after listing the price is very low and is continuing to slip down as it is decreasing and decreasing and no shifting into increasing its price.
Because their purpose is only to use the market without prioritizing the concepts they have offered. so that there will be no market development again when it has indeed benefited from the pump or dump
Activity: 784
June 03, 2019, 11:22:47 PM
My own definition for shitcoin is it is a coin that many invested on it in a particular price, then suddenly after listing the price is very low and is continuing to slip down as it is decreasing and decreasing and no shifting into increasing its price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 03, 2019, 11:17:39 PM
Project doesn't have any development progress and low quality design of website, every post only talking about sale is live and don't miss the chance become early investor, another one is always mentioned project already listed on shit exchange, their community group never answer member question, most of them will become useless coin and we must sold it as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: