Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your definition of shitcoin? - page 4. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 5
June 03, 2019, 07:45:29 PM
I think most of the shit coins occur as a result of too much hype in the project with little or no product usage. This normally lead to low demand of the coins and those who notice this on time will have no choice than to dump before it gets more lower. Some time project put up lots of attractive features with having them in their schedule just to draw the attention of potential investors who knows the value of product usage that's it always advisable to do lots of research before taking decision.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 11:58:17 AM
Useless coins that disappoint a lot of investments that investors put in the project,so at the end it ends up with nothing so invest only in good project like Dencoin tokens and i can say this altcoins will rise in the future so take advantage at this moment because you can have bonuses in the ongoing ico of this project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
I believe that the Altcons should be assigned a ranking classification. For example, Altcoins of rank 5 are those coins that do not have liquidity and came under removal from stock exchanges.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In my opinion, what defines a shitcoin is not the continuous decrease in price (because that might be caused by the market conditions) but the absence of a real product or service rendered. A project without a real product or service is destined to fail because it is the product that will command demand for the project tokens or coins and without it I don't see why investors traders or Holders would want to buy such project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

There is no coin, which can actually be concluded as shitcoin to be very much honest.
It's the people who gives the coin this name, due to the movement of the price of the coin.
Moreover if you want to know why they call it so? Then you need to do a lot of research.
Moreover the only definition you need to know is that, It's a coin which has less market cap and the coin whose price is too down.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
I think shitcoins are coins that have no monetary value at all, that is they are worthless. And this shitcoins are either as a result of exit scam, pump and dump coins or the project team not knowing what actually they are meant to do.
A coins' value is backed by what the team is offering, but when the team offers nothing the coin will have no backing and thus ends up worthless or as a shitcoin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
For me, shit coins are those coins that are only cash equivalents, coins that have no useful properties. It is with such coins that the cryptocurrency market is now cluttered up.
yes, they have no product development and do not have attractive trade. even some of them are not registered in the exchange or they have been discarded from the exchange. making a coin like this is just a waste of our time.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
For me, shit coins are those coins that are only cash equivalents, coins that have no useful properties. It is with such coins that the cryptocurrency market is now cluttered up.

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Shitcoin is anything that doesn't have value , no use case , no relevance . It is very easy to identify shitcoin Project.They offer 100% bonus during their sale . All these shitcoin flood Crypto Space during the boom period ,late  2017 but nowadays people are becoming wise ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
My own definition of shitcoin is pump and dump coins or coins that has no real products backing them ,they have no reason of there existence so it time they fade away bit by bit
Pump and dump also can said about bitcoin as well. This is not the case. Shitcoin has no idea, has no development, has no real team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
My own definition of shitcoin is pump and dump coins or coins that has no real products backing them ,they have no reason of there existence so it time they fade away bit by bit
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I usually describe coin as a shitcoin for several reasons. First of all, any coin that drops by -x3 from the ICO price is obviously not the best altcoin. Secondly, if there are no updates from creators and devs for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
Shitcoin is a worthless coin, because it is caused by several things, one of which is because their project no longer runs according to the roadmap and causes them to be left behind by investors
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

A shitcoin is primarily determined by the change in its price. A good coin always grows in value and can only fall for a short time. At the shitty coins the price is constantly going down. You can buy it for a dollar, and in a few months it can already cost 1 cent. At the same time, coin developers do nothing to correct the situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
-Coin with very low volume(volume numbers are usually fake)
-No development
-Listed on terrible exchanges
-Supply not distributed in a fair manner
-coins with a huge premine
-Anonymous team (not always but usually is a bad sign)
-terrible logo/branding
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6

Lacking working product considered shitcoin, any people can determine this and shitcoin is always the key of scammed project. Sad to say that they make people work for them for almost 1to 2 month in there bounties but it end with a scammed and distributed shitcoins as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
You’re already defining shitcoin. This is a coin where it’s price never increases but it only decreases. It will seem like it has a high value but it only drops everytime. The price never increases but only decreases. It’s like a coin that doesn’t have a product or I don’t even know if we should call it a coin. This is a coin which makes you just lose money and they are not profitable there are so many projects that offer real good profit so don’t be stuck with the investment that offers shitcoin it doesn’t give you money and you even lose one.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Many mix the meaning of shitcoin to other thing which I think is a baseless knowledge of the market or the crypto community .

They at time call a coin shit when it dump in price as if the uptrend is what market is all about but forget that in every thing , there is always a word and its opposite .

So I see a coin with no reason or actual thing as a shit coin and basically for pump and dump and profit taking and not a coin that has use case and real value just because it dump .
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
My own definition in shitcoins is they are not profitable they are created to make investments losse so why you choose to go in the projects that offers shitcoins.So go only in the good projects that offers potential coins like Dencoin tokens that now runs a Ico thay you can buy potential coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Shitcoin is a coin with no value. This lack of value comes in as a result of the team abandoning the project, and as such if listed keeps going down till exchanges delist it. While if not listed, remains in the wallet with no hope of going to exchange, thus still no value.
Altcoins are the shit coins. This is just a term to distinguish them from Bitcoin and this does not mean that altcoins are useless. Majority of them have been gaining pretty good rise in the market value and this is the reason of high demand. ETH and BNB have been highly demanded and this will wake up the market forces to push these coins up. There will be price hike in days to come.
Pages:
Jump to: