Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your definition of shitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 100
May 12, 2019, 05:03:26 PM
in my opinion shitcoin is a coin from an ICO project that has bad management, and when coins enter the market there is no interest in buying and selling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 12, 2019, 04:57:33 PM
For me shitcoin is the lowest price coin, because there are too many crypto that are included in the stock every month. But not all of them are, sometimes there are those who are successful and able to compete with the famous altcoin. It all depends on teamwork and strategy in the project. No problem.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
May 12, 2019, 04:54:45 PM
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

-- if it's a copy paste clone
-- made with walletbuilders (or any wallet building service)
-- if its ANN is just full of buzzwords, and dosent actually bring anything innovative

if it has ANY of the above and/or has a tax or premine with atleast one of the above ^^^  then its a shitcoin Tongue
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 12, 2019, 04:51:38 PM
Most of the coins that have been created recently are in the same situation. We may even think that the money raised is not true. Because, in most of the public groups I did not the investors asking anything, just hunters.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 04:49:07 PM
As the name goes or rather what it is being called most times, it means something without value.
Most of these coins are product of pump and dump, or products of a team who are after their pockets and once listed in exchange, they abandon the project, thus the coin keeps dropping in value until no one buys it. So to me, this the definition of a shitcoin or worthless coin.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 04:44:38 PM
Well, to start with, I don't like using the word shitcoin. I find it unethical and very unprofessional to refer to projects or its assets with such rude word.

So people refer shitcoin to projects, Coin or token which have definitely nothing at all to offer.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 12, 2019, 04:43:50 PM
Of course shitcoins you can determine if it has no trading volumes in exchanges. This means that people are not interested in this project.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2019, 04:38:51 PM
Shitcoins are coins that do not have a real life usage and value, shitcoins are coins that increases or  decreases because of Fomo, they are coins that the developers didn't implement their roadmap hence investors lost of interest which translate to low or no volume at all thereby become valueless
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 12, 2019, 04:33:16 PM
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?
the coin will not been successful is going to the sheet by so if we are doing something better it will definitely when is the previous thing that we are invested in not valuable investment.
Activity: 644
May 12, 2019, 04:18:47 PM
A coin with real life working product will avoid its token from dumping massively by taking all measures. Otherwise there are some lies that have been told about the working product while team are busy dumping. A coin that the team doesn’t care about developing , about the price , about the community or  investors is a shit coin to me.
That's right, sometimes pesky coins fail because of the lack of support from the team or investors who are seriously developing the project and the concepts and prospects that are applied.
If we save the best way to eliminate it, there might be someone who believes or hopes that the coin can grow again. Whatever the reason, dirt coins cannot be expected and thrown away and buy better coins.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2019, 03:51:04 PM
My definition of shit coins are coins with no tangible value to offer or coin with good prospects but with unserious and unmotivated team. We have many coins in this category and I don't think there's nothing we can do to them because there will always be shit projects in the industry.
copper member
Activity: 482
May 12, 2019, 03:32:14 PM
A coin with real life working product will avoid its token from dumping massively by taking all measures. Otherwise there are some lies that have been told about the working product while team are busy dumping. A coin that the team doesn’t care about developing , about the price , about the community or  investors is a shit coin to me.
Activity: 1210
May 12, 2019, 02:31:43 PM
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

A shitty coin is first and foremost that coin that no one needs. It does not trade on good exchanges and has a trading volume close to 0.
The price of a coin does not matter, because different coins have a different price. The main thing that the coin was of interest to investors.
right, if the coin is not attractive to investors, the volume is very low and it will be very difficult to develop.
moreover if the investor feels that the product or the team is also of poor quality, the coin will certainly die.
so in my opinion it's better not to have to hope for such coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 12, 2019, 12:10:44 PM
For me, shit coins are those coins that are only cash equivalents, coins that have no useful properties. It is with such coins that the cryptocurrency market is now cluttered up.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 02:24:00 PM

A shitty coin is first and foremost that coin that no one needs. It does not trade on good exchanges and has a trading volume close to 0.
The price of a coin does not matter, because different coins have a different price. The main thing that the coin was of interest to investors.
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 01:59:27 PM
Some simply have no intrinsic value due to the lack of a proper project behind them.
Even though shitcoins have no potential value or use some have seen their value on the open market rise dramatically from time to time, usually because of a pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
May 12, 2019, 01:46:28 PM
A coin with no product and that has nothing to offer to the crypto space in terms of its innovation is Shit coins,  a coin that is being shilled by some twitter lads with the aim of pumping and dumping on their followers is shitcoins,  irrespective of the exchange that it's being listed on if it posses all this it's a shit coin in my opinion
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 12, 2019, 01:40:04 PM
Without accessing a cryptocurrency dictionary, I believe shit coin would be a coin listed in poor or average exchanges with low volume and decreases constantly after listing because it has no working product, marketability and of zero interest to investors
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
May 12, 2019, 12:10:04 PM
I have 2 things about shitcoin, which is coin, which was originally a hype because of the high price and suddenly plunged down because the hype was gone like ico low gwei, and one more thing that shitcoin gets hardcap but in the market it doesn't match the price of ico or under ico.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 12:05:38 PM
Shitcoins are often identified by a specific pattern that they follow. First, the coin launches to some interest, but the price remains relatively level. Then, the price increases exponentially over a short period of time as investors pour in. This is followed by a nosedive, as investors dump their coins to capitalize on short-term gains.
Pages:
Jump to: