Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your definition of shitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
A shitcoin is one that has no significant functions in todays systems.

A coin that is embedded in a platform that has not been improved and upgraded by the developers to fit the continually changing world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
in terms of the viewpoint that I have, shitcoin can be said as a coin that is not cared for by DEV, they are only made to collect capital that is not intended to turn a real project into a better token price.
so the coin is left and becomes worthless.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
shitcoin is a coin that doesn't have a clear product or usecase,
there are so many shitcoin that don't have a product but have a high price on the market.
and most of us don't care if the coin has a product or not, provided that the price can go up high will be bought.
and also they don't update according to their promises. after the pump and dump are finished, it can be ensured that the dev left the average because there is no intention to continue the project to be able to benefit.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

Definitely, those shitcoins are supposed to be coins who is either doesnt increase or continously decreasing without an assurace of getting in shape. This coins also are not poplular and most of the time is newly launched. This means that the project doesnt become successful or its a scam.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Shitcoin is a coin that comes from an unsuccessful project, that is valueless and worthless, that is just there is in your wallet as a decoration
There are some value on shitcoins, during the last bull run, a lot of shitcoins that pump real hard and reach its ATH, but it did not surprise and suddenly die.
We might see more to come alive this season as it's bull season again, so being smart is really necessary for buyers.
This coin has value but has no future, you might want to dump it right away if you own it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life
The above quoted line defines Shitcoin!

If a coin's price constantly decreases right after listing in exchange even the coin has real-life working products then it is indicating the owners are dumping their coins and panic sell will also lead.
If this is the scenario then I will say they really don't have any working products or they just don't care... What they care only is money and a quick exit IMO.

a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?
The above quoted line defines Shitcoin!

No working products = no value to the coin. Fake promises will not work for long.

What actually defines a shit coin?
There could be more reasons for shitcoins...

As an example, a coin has a working product and the ico was successful and when listed on exchange the price only dropped, never increased.
The reason could be the product they are offering doesn't have any value in the real world. Now you can say how come ICO was successful? Well, that's hyped out during ICO and naive investors got into it.
I agree. There are actually a lot of shitcoins out there and there will be no signs of price increase while they have a working products. In my wallet I have a lot of them there where most of them has no prices but I am still hoping they will be having positive surprises in the near future. Exchanges listings sometimes trigger the plummet of the said shitcoin and become no value at all due to massive dump and manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
All you describe is the shitkoins. Is it hard to understand? With the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency on the market, a lot of shitcoins appeared.

That's why the best thing you can do is assume that all the coins in the market are shitcoin unless and until they prove you otherwise.
It is too risky to base everything in cryptocurrency on assumption; there is no way assumption in choosing projects will not bring about picking project randomly. If I assume that every project is good until proven otherwise, then people will starting participating in all manners of projects without research and waiting for them to prove otherwise, which is why most bounty hunter fails.

Bounty hunters chooses projects randomly, participate in and at the end waiting to see which one will pay or not before we can know they are real. It is quite a wrong believe, what we need to do is get the fact about the project very well, before we take any step and not just assume the project is good.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Shitcoin is a coin that comes from an unsuccessful project, that is valueless and worthless, that is just there is in your wallet as a decoration
Activity: 386
Currently there are a lot of shitcoin that comes with the product, but if you pay close attention to the products of such projects, there are mostly no users, bad UI and UX. but when the market is recovering, these projects will also update the news more often to get people to pay attention to their projects to push up the price of the project.
as long as there are people who trade coins like that, of course prices will also follow growth. but if the coin is abandoned and no one trades the coin, I make sure that no one will get an increase despite the high increase that occurs in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Gone are the days when DOGE was able to increase its price because of the popularization of cryptocurrencies. Now the product is important. The price of the coin and its future depends on it.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
A shitcoin is any coin without any real life working product. To me, a continues decrease in coin price does not make the coin shit because price of a coin is mainly determined by the market. Most coins on the market are shit because they don't have any working products. Just market manipulations.

Currently there are a lot of shitcoin that comes with the product, but if you pay close attention to the products of such projects, there are mostly no users, bad UI and UX. but when the market is recovering, these projects will also update the news more often to get people to pay attention to their projects to push up the price of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
-
... a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

How they do not have a product can maintain prices, it is certain that the community does not interact well, or is registered in a bad exchange.

Bad coin projects are those who do not follow their roadmap or their team does not have good interaction with the community.
They might really not have working project bro, some of the products they present to us are dummy products that they cannot even carry out, those products are even either existing already in the market, wherein that lack the strength to even carry it out.

The success of a project does not really rely on a good exchange alone, although it contributes a lot because of their volume, but a successfully project must have a real life working product that even if they list on small exchanges, end users will still find them to that exchange in other to be a part of the community. So most of these projects that are dying off lacks a real working products.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Basically, a shitcoin is a coin which do not have a definitely value or a definitely usage. It is similarly close to a so what we called spamcoins. They call it a shitcoins because it seems to be worthless, simply means nothing, and on the other hand it was called shitcoins because of its lacking marketing strategy for the market to be working on.
Activity: 560
A shitcoin is any coin without any real life working product. To me, a continues decrease in coin price does not make the coin shit because price of a coin is mainly determined by the market. Most coins on the market are shit because they don't have any working products. Just market manipulations.
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
These are those tokens or projects that have collected softcap and lie on the wallet without listing for years, as in a museum.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
shitcoin is a coin that doesn't have a clear product or usecase,
there are so many shitcoin that don't have a product but have a high price on the market.
and most of us don't care if the coin has a product or not, provided that the price can go up high will be bought.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
It seems that my coin is worthless.
where did you got those coins ? if you know that they are worthess then why would you still bought them  .

I think it's better to invest in the top coins or coins that are already in the crypto market.
sh8t coins are already in the crypto market  , they are already listed an they also have a purpose . its only up to you if you will chose the top coins or not   .

There are coins that once you buy them they will start to drop in price and you will not even gain a single profit from them.
the drop of the price is normal . you must wait for some time and see if your coins can recover or not . buying coins isnt also about the profit but we buy coins because of the usage  .
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
It seems that my coin is worthless. Even these are the the the dead coins. I think it's better to invest in the top coins or coins that are already in the crypto market. Don't waste your time on worthless coins. Focus on investing in a coin that has excellent quality.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
It is liquidity for me, some projects dont worry about it and its very bad, not even price. If 24h volume is <$20k, price can be pumped with like 2-3k:) Big players just can buy and sold the project because it will cause a big volatility and when volume is small, for me that means nobody interested about that project, nobody trade it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
lots of pesky coins that have sprung up. after all this time we held it and there were no significant developments in the coin project, and finally the coins became worthless. I have some pesky coins, and I leave them
Pages:
Jump to: