Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 29. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
My favourite alt coin is (thug coin) and why because of its outstanding performance we can se in crypto market,it is growing each an every day and is happeing because of their airdrops and bounty programs they are continueing it even after they are listed on some reputated exchange such as yobit to increase their community base of more 77k members to push up their project to much higher limits,if you are in crypto then you must take a try to thug coin it will not let you sad,already many are in benefit who have joined earlier to their project so you also must go for it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:22:00 AM
xrp is my favorite coin,because not too expensive Grin Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
My favorite altcoin is Stellar which is a distributed, hybrid blockchain that is fully open-source. It is infrastructure that exists to facilitate cross-asset transfers of value, including payments. With just one integration into the Stellar Network, you will join an open, global financial network where all actors – be they people, payment networks, or banks – have equal access & economic participation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:38:35 AM
Ethereum is my number one as so Altcoin and Litecoin is my  second.  Ethereum seem to be the most useful coin. Crypto enthusiast are using ethereum platform for wide range of project. Anything conceivable is possible on ethereum platform. Litecoin is cheaper to get also.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 01:35:30 AM
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Still, my favorite altcoin is Ethereum because I have seen future within even the value of it is unstable. Nowadays the value of Ethereum is rapidly recovering from price dump and hoping it will constantly continue until reach the highest price of it this year. Many speculations regarding the price bubble of Etherum nowadays are existed. Some are telling the price of Ehtereum will hit two thousand dollars (2,000 USD) or more than that. That good to the people like me, believing the capacity of Ethereum to raise its value to the highest price of it. Hoping the future of Ehtereum value will grow this year and I still believe on it. That's why Ethereum is still my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 71
April 19, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
Ethereum is my favorite coin and this is what I am using, in ethereum instead of mining for bitcoin, miners work to earn Ether, a type of crypto token that fuels the network.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
I like ethereum, this is the most powerful and popular platform for new projects at the moment. In addition, this project is constantly developing, which makes it even more attractive. I believe in the bright future of this project.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
Last time i trade the Ethereum, NEO, 0x, Dogecoin. But I also often trade many other coins. Basically, these are coins of new projects.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
March 18, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
I will recommend that you check Lockchain (LOC) this project is disrupting the hospitality industry
But is it a good thing to disrupt?

Well, it is almost two months this thread  started. A period when crypto was not yet experiencing this down fall and red everywhere. I am thinking now is another opportunity for all to buy those favourite coins they are putting up here. If you write and you don't buy the coins you are suggesting, then know that you are a shameless hypocrite.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
March 17, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
All master nodes coins because it give us payout to hold money.

BITSUM and reason is its Messenger based privacy coin  >:(and they have good development plans.

There development plan will attract people and price
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
Hello, thank you for intresting question. There are some awesome coins now in my ethereum wallet, but I like Cadrano and find this project really impressive, and there are only 3 blockchain 3.0 projects: Cardano, Tezos and EOS. In my opinion, only Cardano looks much better than others. They are working hard and I love their vision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

I will recommend that you check Lockchain (LOC) this project is disrupting the hospitality industry and should be one that everyone in the crypto space should look out for.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
 I already joined lots of project with the same concept. But I would like to see the difference. andI just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down, my all time favorite is ETH. my reason is simple because ETH is more used in every ICO project so it has potential price in market always move to adjust interest and requirement.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
March 17, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Tron and Ripple are the best among the alt coins. Tron is based on entertainment industry which is growing by rapid speed and therefore, tron has a very bright future. On other hand, Ripple has been adopted by many banks for there cross border payments which is fast and cheap. I am sure, community members will majorly adopt these two coins in the future.
Activity: 122
March 17, 2018, 02:27:29 PM
ETH

because it is the best alt coin ever made
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 17, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
Right now my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum. I think it is the widely used altcoin after bitcoin. And if it is being patronize by many that means it has the potential to give investors good income in a short period of time. The only drawback is its security.
but unfortunately at this time ethereum has wasted so much in price and it made the holder start losing his trust and from that his future began to be questioned, but behind all that I believe that there will come a time that the ethereum will reach the moon.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Right now my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum. I think it is the widely used altcoin after bitcoin. And if it is being patronize by many that means it has the potential to give investors good income in a short period of time. The only drawback is its security.
I also like ethereum for its popularity and attractiveness for investors. This is a very convenient coin for payments and participation in ICO. I do not think that ethereum has serious security problems; on the contrary, when using hardware wallets, this coin becomes one of the safest.  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
if this is a survey maybe Ethereum is the most favorited.
I personally like Ethereum, because of the price stability that makes me dare to invest safely and many more Ethereum advantages already mentioned people here.
For me ethereum is also a favorite coin, I like the idea of the project and I like how easily I can participate in most of the new ICO. Between my friends we have long exchanged money only with the help of ethereum.  Cheesy
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
March 14, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
I love IoT Chain (ITC). Rival to IOTA and very underrated. https://iotchain.io/
crypto lark covered them: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4
Pages:
Jump to: