Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 32. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
Walton: big team across countries (China and SK), unique proposition (supply chain tech with RFIDs), ambitious roadmap with big updates in the next two months, solid community and the team is very communicative.
Ark: DPOS with staking is amazing. Team is solid and very product focussed instead of doing lame pumps by marketing initiatives. This will most likely 10x from here.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
ETH and Waves , almost all my friends told me to buy these two token, I did a research , I found both of them are worth investing , real project not just air tokens.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 26, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

we cover news around the top altcoins everyday on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

be sure to check it out
I don't use Telegram that much, I'd much rather like to read up on things through Bitcointalk because they have the latest information.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
January 26, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
My Favorite altcoin is WRC. Reason for  why WRC is my favorite altcoin this is new in market and i think it's price will grew up faster then others coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
January 26, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
1.Ethereum  - In my opinion the best coin ever made  Grin

2.Arcblock - It is going to be a Ethereum killer (Blockchain 3.0 guys  Grin Grin)

It has following revolutionized features

Smart Contract(From blockchain 2.0)
Cloud Node(Scripts implemented in the Cloud)
Blocklet:(New architecture of computer network when operating without server to access.Unlike old blockchains Arckblock will not only be dependent on servers)

The public sale will start on
Feb 3rd, 2018, 7pm CST. (I am going to buy 3 Eth worth ADT , 1900ADT= 1 Eth  Smiley)

In my opinion You shouldn't miss it..  Wink Wink Wink It will get a major hype

3.Neo - Chinese Ethereum

Neo will kill eth(It have the potential). It is the best coin in china. It will be in the stars soon with the help of world largest economy(China).. everyone should hold it

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
January 26, 2018, 02:33:00 PM
This is one of the hardest questions to reply now. I would like to have pretty much all altcoins Cheesy Like at least $1k of each Smiley Right now, one of my TOP pics are DAT because it is something completely new, DeepOnion because it's something different, united & unique in the crypto world, TEL because it'll be presented to huge auditorium shortly, POE because it'll change world of digital publishing... Oh boy I can keep it going Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

my favorite subcommon is DOVU because I think it promises the future in a few months I think you can go to 10 or even 20 times
Activity: 153
January 26, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

we cover news around the top altcoins everyday on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

be sure to check it out
Activity: 94
January 26, 2018, 02:20:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: