Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 23. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I believe in the success of NEO coins.  And I think NEO will soon be as popular as ETH.  I would also advise investing in Cardano.
Activity: 182
iXledger(IXT)

low marketcap
low satoshi
huge insurance market
decent development
GenRe(Berkshire Hathaway)

 iXledger is Ready to Launch!
This token aims to be listed on the Tier 1 exchange in Q2.

Telegram:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 120
The most favorite altcoin is ETH, I also buy DASH and LTC, now I temporarily lose money because of the cryptocurrency rate, but soon the situation will change
Activity: 140
The concept of your project is so luxurious and very promising. Thanks to the team that worked hard on this project. I support you, good luck! https://konios.com/
Activity: 168
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I like EOS.  I invested in this coin and in a year I expect a good profit.  Very promising coin and the price is now very low.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I hope for the growth of the coin NPXS
its payment system in Asia has a ready product and more than 100,000 customers.
I think NPXS will repeat the success of OMG
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum because it is become more popular so that many people are now getting interested to it and its value is also rapidly increasing that's why people are now starting to believe and trust to Ethereum. Also what i like the best thing about it is affordable and profitable so that until now i keep believing and trusting to it without hesitation to have it and but more of it, even its falling its value because i know it will rise much higher and much better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I hope for the growth of the coin NPXS
its payment system in Asia has a ready product and more than 100,000 customers.
I think NPXS will repeat the success of OMG
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Ether is always my favorite coin because it has potential and to hit on peak in the future.Ether is a medium allow to gain profitin many momoments and the team behind Ether is strong busy to deliver quality services to user .Ether still affordable but in coming couple years will b an expensive coin.
Activity: 183
Now EOS is a very promising coin.  I believe in the successful future of this coin and I think by the end of the year the price will grow 2 times.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
My favorite coins for now is the new ones with a great potential to grow like helbiz thay you can rent a car with a simple tap on the app the beta testing will be held on june.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
indeed sometimes feel hesitant with the market movement is very volatile, so it can disrupt the concentration to maintain assets for the benefit.
the coins I hold are eth, and that is very profitable for me personally and I will survive.
Activity: 168
I do not like to take risks, that's why I like ETH more, because for me it is the most reliable coin.
Activity: 79
Now EOS is a very good coin.  It seems to me that in a year's time the price of this coin will grow several times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
My favorite alt coin is ETH. I prefer reliable coins, therefore I choose this project. Investing in small coins is dangerous because they can cause losses.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
My altcoin paforit is Ethereum, the best altcoin that has lots of fans, and has a good team and project.
Ethereum is currently $ 600, still far from the stable price ($ 800).
so I think, Ethereum will remain the best altcoin in the future. And bring a lot of benefits for its holders.
Activity: 336
Litecoin is my favorite altcoin and I chose Litecoin because I think Litecoin has the potential to replace Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Now I really like the Bancor project. I follow the project from the end of the ICO. The team constantly communicates with the audience. The platform is already the first decentralized exchange in the world. I think that in a year Bancor will break into the top.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my favorite altcoin is SXDT, I choose SXDT as my favorite coin because I think SXDT will make me become rich.
Activity: 163
At the moment I like ETH because it's a very strong coin with good developers and a great community.
Activity: 110
I like EOS.  Very promising coin with good potential.  I think soon this coin will be very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: