Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 26. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Ethereum took the first place in the ranking of crypto-currencies in the world. I agree these.
Activity: 112
My favorite coin is eth.  This is a very strong and popular coin with a good and promising future.
Activity: 154
well i have not been in the crypto world for long. but with my knowledge so far i would say that my favourite altcoin is ethereum because of the idea behind it and it involvement in trading market. ethereum has also gained acceptance generally
Activity: 122
I would probably have invested in Cardano.  Now the price for this coin is very low and now is a good time to buy this coin.
Activity: 145
I like eth.  A very promising and reliable coin for investment.  I think by the end of the year I will get a profit of 2 or 3 times more.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I use also ETH . I use it for a long time, this is for me is easy to access. Easy to find and its has a high value of coins. And i think its getting high in the future because of his price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
There are so many projects that I follow closely and that I absolute love for doing a new thing and changing the world for the better in the process. I especially love tangible projects that actually solve real world issues. One that I like since I first heard about it is Vechain....such potential. There are also a few ICO's I participated in of which I hope they are able to really change their fields/industries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
as of the now, my favorite altcoin so far are ETH and EOS because both of them gives me oppotunity to earn verywell! With Eos recent pump, i was able to get good profit. As per ETH i trust this altcoin since i started here in cryptocurrency. So this are my favs at the moment.
Activity: 43
DGD cards allow users to earn money from DGX credit card transactions - which are 1: 1 supported codes with one gram of gold. DAO or DGD cards earn a commission fee based on the number of transactions of DGX cards. DigixDAO may also like it as much as I like it.
Activity: 84
I like ethereum, this is the most powerful and popular platform for new projects at the moment. In addition, this project is constantly developing, which makes it even more attractive. I believe in the bright future of this project. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
My favorite coin is Helbiz. It is one of the few ICO’s that is build around an real-world idea with an actual product, use-cases, ecosysytem, with a platform that is already in the late stages of development and which will be launching this summer. Also this project is backed by SKRILL - that is enough as well...
Activity: 378
Ethereum is my favorite coin, I love Ethereum because it is a very good coin and has great potential to continue to grow in the future, I am sure if for investment would be very profitable later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
my favorite coin is ncash . it is tightly connected to the real world . the clerk can identify the customer through the ncash system . customers can use ncash coins to buy goods . it will become a retail large data .
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I love Ripple because Ripple is a coin with ever-increasing development. thus the potential possesses able to increase Ripple's advantage for the future.
so I use Ripple well and keep growing. for reliable future Ripple will be very profitable. so Ripple is my favorite coin well now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In altcoin my portfolio:
1. POA
2. Etherium
3. POWR
4. MNX
5. POWR
6. STK
now next my target is "Ethos"...   
i think that these Coins will Make my future much better.
Activity: 89
My favorite coin is the Ethereum, which has had a good performance in the past, and the community has been expanding and influencing even as much as bitcoin. So I like the Ethereum, and I think the price of the Ethereum is going to be $3,000.
Activity: 602
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ripple is a coin with a considerable advantage for the future. because Ripple has a steady development and continues to show good growth.
so with this potential Ripple be my favorite coin for the moment and long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I really like Ethereum with having such a strong development. besides that with such increasing developments, Ethereum is great for long-term use.
so this is my reason for making Ethereum my favorite coin. in addition, Ethereum is the most expensive Altcoin existing in Cryptocurrency. so having it is a good idea.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
My answer is always same, ethereum, ethereum and ethereum! Except the btc, now nothing seems to me more reliable than eth. So i usually transfer my other tokens to Eth periodically. I believe there is a good technologhy behind it and it’s constantly trying to improve.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Right now I choose Ethereum and it has a big impact in my life as a crypto holder and a hunter of Airdrops. Even though Bitcoin still  the leading as number one. Also Tron it has a potential to go high in the future but don't forget the Chinese Ethereum NEO this is best part of it as a number one economic trade country China, NEO I think will go to the moon this year and please do support it for the good future.
Pages:
Jump to: