Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project?? - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
My favorite blockchain project is Asura. because I read entire white paper from beginning to the end. The concept of the project is very attractive and project team also very talented. The roadmap of this project is very clear. I like very much Asura project considering these main reasons
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
My personal favorite is DeepOnion and that is because I like to seek out underrated privacy coins. In my opinion it fits the bill, and complete what they set out to do, then watch out world and Monero it is on. The best blockchain project however is 100% hands down Bitcoin, because if it wasn't for that project none of the others would exist.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
my favourite blockchain project is Bitcoin and ethereum,both are the best right now and they are doing perfectly well,fast growing and people are investing in both.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

REMME is one of my favorite blockchain projects , why ?

It’s becoming clearer all the time that passwords, and password managers, just aren’t up to the task of protecting us.

Remme aims to address the problem of security failings by building a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) and working with several companies (infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies) to provide them with a protected authorisation platform based on the same cryptographic principles with a user friendly one-click 2FA that will significantly improve security and defend from most cyberattacks. With Remme in the picture no more passwords, Remme is a project you might wanna consider out, cause it worth investing  in, Already making waves and REM is traded on GATE.io , Tidex and idex, you can find many information about the project such as the historical data of the previous prices which can help traders out in technical analysis on CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.
I think there are several ways to choose the best blockchain project.
1. ICO research
It's important that you do your due diligence when choosing what cryptocurrency will invest in pre-ICO. There are many things to look at when evaluating cryptocurrency, but the most important attributes are: Teams and advisors, Clear problems / solutions, and Token Distribution.
2. Check for Fewer Known Exchanges.
Even if you miss the opportunity to participate in an interesting ICO, you can still invest eleven hits coin exchange. At the moment, there is a brief surge followed by a dump soon as ICO investors look to cash in short-term profits. This is the ultimate opportunity to earn the coins you are interested in for ICO (or even lower) prices.
3. Important Event Time
Another popular strategy in choosing cryptocurrency to invest is to choose coins based on project roadmaps and event calendars. This is a short-term strategy and is usually more difficult to implement than others.
4. Stay alert
Most importantly, you just need to stay vigilant when looking for what cryptocurrency wants to invest. New investment opportunities happen every day when you are actively looking for them. Join the subreddit, follow the crypto merchants on Twitter, constantly researching new projects - in essence, engage yourself in the blockchain space. You never know what gems you will find.
hopefully it can be useful and useful for you.
Activity: 280
My favorite blockchain process is crypto system because I invested money in btc who is the founder of blockchain system based on this many facilities I getting so bitcoin gave us or introduce many features which are using many big or giant company nowadays like BMW , Wallmart , UPS etc so investing on bitcoin is also great idea for investors. Roll Eyes Shocked
Activity: 672
I'm sure most people wanted to say BTC, because it was BTC who brought us the blockchain technology, no other project brought us anything like that, all the other projects are just digitizing the real sector of the economy.
Activity: 294
From my perspective i think ICO Vireo is a great blockchain project because peoples are connected with this and they get benefited. Cool Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think Ziliqa is the best out there because there is a real world demand for high efficiency chains and this guys really got one rolling right now.
Activity: 49
About the favorite blockchain. I personally liked DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. Why? Because I believed that their project will really hit the market. A world first distributed banking public chain with a goal to establish a decentralized ecosystem for financial service providers around the world. Thinking that they can offered or process a loan to everyone using a blockchain technology is such a great idea. I personally recommend this  Smiley Try it yourself to check more details on them at http://www.dcc.finance/.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
My favorite project on blockchain is Sia. This is a decentralized cloud storage project. Unlike traditional services like Google Drive or Amazon S3, which store user data on their own servers, Sia offers a mechanism for distributing encrypted information on a variety of independent computers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
I am interested in Impressio project in recent days. They have an original idea and applicable goals. I carry their signature and expect great success.

Activity: 56
My favorite blockchain project now a days is BlockGrain. I personally would recommend looking into BlockGrain. Their Whitepaper is very detailed, they have a use case and the team is very public, so that’s ticks my boxes. Take a look here: https://blockgrain.io/

They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

In case you really wanna go back to basics of the bitcoin revolution, eliminating the middle man, giving power and value back to the people, creating efficiencies in industries, providing cross nation liquidity…. you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
Activity: 14
My favorite blockchain probably Distributed Credit Chain (DCC). because they keep an update on their project such as this one.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
The Chinese government called the blockbuster Efirium leader of the crypto-currency ecosystem. Steem, Lisk, NEO and Komodo close the top five leaders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Bitcoin Blockchain is good, but there are many projects that improves the tech making it faster for transactions..
Merit: 14

Thanks for your sharing.
My favourites are some industries that involve AI, healthcare and games. It seems to me that this is a big trend. Many companies and teams are involved in this year. The whole world is working hard on these industry issues. I also believe that through the block Chain technology will make these industries develop better. This is my simple opinion. What do you think?
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Universa and IconICX  are the best in my opinion for long term and big return .

I do agree with you dude. Unlike ADA is way overvalued for what they bring to the table at this time. But most coins are like that except ICX. Was able to grab some ICX at it's lowest price after the pump, thinking for 2-3 years maybe.
Activity: 66
Personally, I really like DCC! All the people across the world are being helped by Decentralized Credit Chain to take full control of their credit. The DCC ID will allow users go without any mediator like credit agencies. The inefficiencies and expenses associated with these are no longer worried by the user. This is the time to change the way we look at our credit. Smiley You should check out their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Universa and IconICX  are the best in my opinion for long term and big return .
Pages:
Jump to: