Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project?? - page 5. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

It is ofcourse bitcoin. If not for bitcoin there would be no other projects, and bitcoin is improving with time also. Now it has lightning network and smart contracts also. Everything can be implemented on top of it...
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
There a few good ones that I like such as IOTA and WACHAIN, but my favourite one with also great is the MATRIX AI which is close with Chinese government and is involved in the largest project of the world ONE BELT ONE ROAD.
Activity: 251
Ethereum. It used to be bitcoin but they stopped working on that and now we don't know if bitcoin will survive the coming years because it will have a lot of problem evolving according the needs of the investors while the ethereum blockchain on the other hand, is a constant work in progress and so it will keep growing
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
My favorite blockchain project is games, because I like playing games myself. I am looking forward to what kind of games are in the blockchain? If I can experience I will be very excited!
Activity: 56
All the moment, I am an unemployed mother in a decree that doesn’t have the ability to work in conjuction with the care of the child. But I found the opportunity to replenish my family budget without much effort! For this, I’m just using ICO Vireo. Vireo is a really great choice!
Activity: 140
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.
Pages:
Jump to: