Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project?? - page 4. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Blockchain system is very popular system in the world but My favorite blockchain process is crypto system because I invested money in btc who is the founder of blockchain system based on this many facilities I getting so bitcoin gave us or introduce many features which are using many big or giant company nowadays like BMW , Wallmart , UPS etc so investing on bitcoin is also great idea for investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I have been doing extensive research in the blockchain project, REMME.

REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. It grants unprecedented security using advantages of blockchain technology in the most effective way. A hack attack on a centralized database makes all data stored there vulnerable and easily stolen. This doesn’t happen with a distributed database, which makes it the safest way to store sensitive information.

Activity: 322
Currently there are variety of blockchain projects and out of among those my favorite one is "Egretia". It is the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform. Their total token supply is 8,000,000,000 Egreten and Public token sale Period will be on May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am. Further the rate is 1ETH=70,000 EGT. For more information you can visit their website - http://egretia.io/
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Just like you said, there a lot of projects coming up everyday and some are great, some are good while are just as good as a waste of time.
Just make sure you read their whitepaper and road map to  learn their viability. Study the project managers and their partners too.
Activity: 112
I like projects related to the gaming industry. I think that this is a very profitable and interesting work.
Activity: 28
Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem. New Expert Advisors Join Verasity: Meet SangJin Hong and Christopher Keshian

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
my favourite blockchain project is Bitcoin and ethereum,
both are the best till now, and i believe in the future too
i have no doubt with that
regards
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
There are a lot of good blockchains. I think the most advanced blockchain is ethereum so ethereum blockchain is my favorite blockchain.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Aion, but I am biased, because I have a sizable bag of them. Nonetheless, I think the project is still gravely overlooked taking into account their strong team (quantity wise is one of the biggest in the crypto space), progress, vision etc.
Activity: 99
Ethereum blockchain is my favorite because of constant development and improvements
Activity: 11
While Ethereum has a special place in my heart, at this moment I am really rooting for PKT which is about cloud gaming.
Activity: 266
I really love the project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit
Activity: 202
No doubt that it is ethereum project. I think that this company has a greatest future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Well, can you find some projects yourself and invite them to discuss? and then just say it and give it easily.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
I think a lot of good projects in bounty campaign, all have the right choice for personal respectively, such as signature project I follow, world bit bank, world bit bank is a project that has good value, in my opinion, personally, if you are interested to join bounty campaign or you want to invest directly to thread bounty. or visit the official website of the world bit bank in, you can press the link in my signature.

Activity: 238
Merit: 38
https://mysterium.network/ - Decentralized VPN, working prototype
bitShares - "semi"-decentralized exchange
enjincoin.io, theabyss.com - gaming
steem - alternative to medium, (d.tube - youtube | zappl.com - twitter) etc, basically open blockchain platform for social media, though I am looking at similar platforms which are in development.

And of course ETH, NEO, Stellar, IOTA, Waves....
Activity: 178
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.
My favorite blockchain project are the BTC & ETH. At this moment it has a smart contract and the great team developers. I believe its price will be huge in the end of this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.
My favorite project that uses the blockchain technology is Ethereum. It seems to me that ETH has many advantages and a very large support group around the world. I think that ETH will soon grow up!
Activity: 4

Thanks for your sharing.

It is ofcourse bitcoin. If not for bitcoin there would be no other projects, and bitcoin is improving with time also. Now it has lightning network and smart contracts also. Everything can be implemented on top of it...

True, BTC is the oldest and has stood the test of time but there are so many better projects out there. Take Howdoo, this is Facebook 2.0. You get paid for content and your data is secured unlike Facebook. VeChain is also making new group with their partnerships. OMG has the backing of Thailand, yes that's right, the whole country is behind them thanks to government confirming they will be used to moved businesses onto the Blockchain.

If you could help and let us know what you like to do then we could point you in the right direction of a project you might like
Activity: 75
Merit: 48
There are so many. it is hard to pick a favorite. So i go with Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: