Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project?? - page 3. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
My favorite blockchain project is the best one. The one that started it all, which is bitcoin. Price is high and I don't care about the transactions speed I can wait. Transaction fee? I don't care for now because it's reasonable. I have lots of new blockchain project that I like but when we are talking about favorite it's bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

My favorite on crypto is ethereum, neo and waves. Beside that wanchain can be consideration too. Many good project in cryptomarket that can bring us to big profits as long we keep hold it as long term investment.
Ethereum as my favorite blockchain project because ethereum have smart contract and used by many bussienss platform
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

I really like Cappasity and Bitshares, well, now it's probably EOS.
Cappasity makes a very cool thing for stores, I think they hit the trend and blow up the market. Bitshares makes transactions very fast and cheap. My translation was 1 sec, fantastic, I liked their idea of trading gold and silver, but for some reason it does not use demand, although it greatly facilitates the life of those who trade in precious metals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
there are many man, plenty of them are doing really really good. such as Ethereum’s Casper, Bitcoin’s Lightning Network, EOS Mainnet Launch, IOTA Smart Contracts Launch. do some study on them and find out which one is convinient for you.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

Thanks for your sharing.

I am interested to invest in QuarkChain project. In their white paper, they use 2 layers of blockchain.
they can process about 100k transactions per second. I think it will worth to invest on their project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am always looking for stability and certainty, I am looking for a lot of projects and I believe in successful and growing projects, I think ADA or EOS, TRX is very potential, ETH is great
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end

Thanks for your sharing.

Komodo Platform.  They have the ability to create asset chains, privacy-oriented, integrated with BarterDEX, Atomic Swaps and more.  Give it a look.
Activity: 196
Ethereum is one of the fasted growing blochchain and it  has been the choice of many. I prefer AI projects and as such settle for BitSchool due to its e-learning platform for educational development and mental positive growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
My favorite is Ethereum. Need i say more?

I've been shilling Ethereum here and anywhere else I can do so because i completely believe that it will change how the world works. Imagine a decentralized future where most applications are built on the ETH blockchain. Invest now while you can buy cheap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I love the projects that use the opportunities of blockchain to the full. For example, I like DaoStack as the idea of DAO seems very interesting for me from the technological point of view. Internet-of-things related projects are also seem like something really revolutionary (not only IOTA, but also DataBrokerDAO, for example). Internet of services is even bigger thing for me now, so I also support IOST.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Theres a lot of good and awesome project in the market all you need is to research carefully which one will have a high possibility to boom in the market so far my favorite blockchain project are.

EOS - mainnet this coming june 2018
Ethereum
Monero

Activity: 196
Blockchain MoviToken is doing good now a days. It is also considered to be the best ICO project. People are goin more into MoviToken. I thick MoviToken has a long way to go.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I always like anything that is active and growing, right now I love blockchain ethereum because this year they are very developed, I have not seen any more rapidly growing blockchain or maybe I am too busy looking at ethereum
Activity: 52

Thanks for your sharing.
My favorite blockchain project it Fusion, it is very good project for sure, it can be used for ICOs who can make smart contracts wich can take accept not only eth, but many others coins aswell! and much more
Activity: 190
DeepOnion and CarVertical for me
Activity: 308
You can try using ICO VIREO. It's a good one. One of my friend is involved with it and gains a good amount of benefits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

Thanks for your sharing.

You must try to get involved with IOST project. They are perfect scalable solution over the blockchain technology for transacting the currencies. IOST has already solved the scalability issues obtained during the transactions over the blockchain and thus are already one step forward to most of the big platforms like BTC, ETH, EOS and much more to talk about.

I feel that this project will grow to classic level in the future and you have chance of getting into it as it is very cheap at the moment and thus you can buy sufficient enough of IOST tokens.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
At the moment I am crazy about Tron's gaming blockchain which they will be introducing Tron dogs to the world of gaming.
The game lets you breed , sell or buy virtual dogs using TRX. This is a true innovative tactic
Might I remind you Tron is 6 on the top 10
Activity: 17
it would be ripple. also ethereum and eos is good.
Activity: 168
Ethereum. It used to be bitcoin but they stopped working on that and now we don't know if bitcoin will survive the coming years because it will have a lot of problem evolving according the needs of the investors while the ethereum blockchain on the other hand, is a constant work in progress and so it will keep growing

Ethereum for me as well.

The tech behind is just so great that it can probably rival bitcoin and maybe even overtake it. What I love about blockchain in general is how it can be used in most, if not all, job and work sectors. And ETH can show just how potential and effective this can be.
Pages:
Jump to: