Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 2. (Read 3142 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 18, 2019, 05:26:10 AM
My favourite method of cashing out is using escrow groups especially those in WhatsApp, it is a very popular method in my country, additionally since crypto enthusiasts tend to be in groups, we usually buy and sell Cryptocurrencies within each other.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 05:24:40 AM
In my country, because if the revenue that oil generates, the tax laws are very linient and it is mostly not enforced at all for individuals, they only take businesses seriously... So I prefer cashing out through my bank, mostly via Remitano.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 18, 2019, 05:22:55 AM
When am in my home country I used luno and  http://remitano.com  they are  both quite reliable, I sell from the exchange and transfer BTC  or ETH  before I can cash out, Government does not regulate CRYPTO transaction, therefore I do not pay tax, except if the amount you transacting  is quite high in several millions, then the bank might raise an alarm.
in some exchange fees withdraw to the bank include tax from the government, does the local exchange you use ask for a fee to withdraw to cash? I use local exchanges and in my country there are rules about bitcoin so that KYC is applied. and the fee that I pay includes tax.

I am using local exchanger too when i want to cash out my coin. Its more easy for me because i can withdraw it directly to my bank account not more than 1hour
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 18, 2019, 04:40:47 AM
When am in my home country I used luno and  http://remitano.com  they are  both quite reliable, I sell from the exchange and transfer BTC  or ETH  before I can cash out, Government does not regulate CRYPTO transaction, therefore I do not pay tax, except if the amount you transacting  is quite high in several millions, then the bank might raise an alarm.
in some exchange fees withdraw to the bank include tax from the government, does the local exchange you use ask for a fee to withdraw to cash? I use local exchanges and in my country there are rules about bitcoin so that KYC is applied. and the fee that I pay includes tax.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2019, 04:10:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

I will mostly send my coins to the local exchange and then sell it there before cashing out my fiat into my bank account. That's the only way I use so far. To this day there is no big issues with it.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 18, 2019, 02:29:20 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
I use an exchanger with low commissions, of course, you can cash out in different ways, but if the easiest way works and it fits, then why create complexity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
February 18, 2019, 02:21:06 AM
I use Advanced Cach. It is quite convenient. In addition, there is now an opportunity to replenish the balance with the USDT.
And if I need to exchange crypto or currency, or transfer to a card, I use exchangers from the Bestchange.com list.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 17, 2019, 07:45:12 PM
I have always been using escrow groups, on WhatsApp, telegram and the likes. Other  there are other available websites in my country, but because they always like to buy cheaply, I prefer using other platforms, such as the ones I have mentioned
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 17, 2019, 06:43:32 PM
When am in my home country I used luno and  http://remitano.com  they are  both quite reliable, I sell from the exchange and transfer BTC  or ETH  before I can cash out, Government does not regulate CRYPTO transaction, therefore I do not pay tax, except if the amount you transacting  is quite high in several millions, then the bank might raise an alarm.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
February 17, 2019, 06:23:15 PM
My whey is Localbitcoins and a real human with real money. Don't  like banks.
But you may try servises with credit cards.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 06:12:03 PM
For enough small amounts (below 1k USD) Localbitcoins platform is the best.
But the safest way to withdraw is using veryfied account at the trustable exchange and bank transfer. Yes it's traceble but the chance to lose money is minimum

In the country I prohibit the use of crypto for payment so we have to use some P2P platforms to buy and sell crypto with cash
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 17, 2019, 03:19:18 PM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

I prefer the service "epayments" on my account, I throw cryptocurrency from the top 10 list at the rate of exchange at the time of transfer of cryptocurrency to the account.
And then I transfer the money to a plastic card and take it off at an ATM.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 17, 2019, 03:08:14 PM
in my country, we have our own exchanger we can withdraw money easily .... the cost is not too expensive but there are some who can offer through Pay###, vouchers, pulses and more ...
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 02:49:57 PM
There is a great platform called bestchange, where you can cash out almost every crypto currency that you have. This is very useful and user friendly but they have pretty high commission fees, so I hope there is another way of getting out of crypto.
Activity: 420
February 17, 2019, 02:44:43 PM
I use e-wallets.. local banks are also used. There are options for buying cards, with which you can withdraw funds without problems with banks. What are the options for such cards?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 02:32:02 PM
I have a familiar investor who makes me "friendly" cash out of each 4%. I have long wanted to find a platform and do it myself.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
February 17, 2019, 02:30:06 PM
For enough small amounts (below 1k USD) Localbitcoins platform is the best.
But the safest way to withdraw is using veryfied account at the trustable exchange and bank transfer. Yes it's traceble but the chance to lose money is minimum
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 02:25:24 PM
This is a huge problem in my country. Since cryptocurrencies are not developed here and we do not have any exchangers and ATMs. Therefore, we have to resort to the help of dealers. But I hope everything will change soon.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
February 17, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
I did not go through all the pages of this topic, but I hope no one has written about this before.I always use only this website to withdraw cryptocurrency to Fiat.https://www.bestchange.ru/ethereum-to-privat24-uah.html.How long ago was that......I'm feeling nostalgic.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
February 17, 2019, 02:14:20 PM
Can you advise any specialized sites? I was told that it is better to display on a debet card in dollars. I live now in Ukraine.
I'm from Ukraine too. I use the exchangers and make direct  transactions from them  to my bank card
Pages:
Jump to: