Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 4. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 06, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
i dont have so many options actually. there are 3 local cryptocurrency exchange platforms in my country. i have to use one of them. i am able to just exchange my cryptocurrencies there and cash out the money directly to my bank account.
So do I, good thing now that there's already a competition in terms of exchanging crypto to convert to fiat, I have now options and choose who's giving
a good value before I send my btc or eth to such exchange, good things is they also have options to send my money to my bank accounts or another
payment ways that can be much easier for me to cash out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
The easiest and most convenient way to bring cryptocurrency to Fiat for me is telegrams, namely bots working in cryptocurrency exchange telegrams
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 06, 2018, 04:41:31 AM
Coinbase is the best way to cash out and to buy coins with Fiat, but nowadays more and more exchanges are adding the fiat trading and withdrawal/deposit methods. So it would be easier in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
November 06, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
Well, basicly I am cashing out with best change exchanger.
But there are risks, because hackers and other owners of black money cash out there as well.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

During my work I have already tried to work with about ten different services. But lately, I have been convinced that exmo is becoming the most convenient and safe option for my country, with a minimum commission and fast transactions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

I like to use localbitcons for cash out, it is convenient, user-friendly, escrow and directs to account transaction.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
I tried several ways. The first was transferred to a stock exchange that uses the withdrawal of unlimited money, then to any electronic wallet and from there to a bank card. The second way it is displayed through a bot in a telegram, this method is faster, but I would not advise in this way to withdraw large sums.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 06, 2018, 04:25:08 AM
Direct to a bank if it's a big amount. Small amounts, direct to a cardless atm.
I prefer to use eth (if there are no network congestion), second option is Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
I love cashing out in bitcoin as I see my bitcoin increase, bitcoin future is bright and the value of bitcoin will be increased fir as long as there are people using bitcoin amazing feature! Bitcoin is total shift in how payment is done and how value is stored!
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
Hi everyone,

In my country, working with cryptocurrencies, unfortunately, is now illegal, therefore the only possible way for such transactions and money exchange is a personal meeting with another person. Therefore, I sell BTC buyers, and they replenish my bank account.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 06, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
I use different ways to cash out.. in my country, WhatsApp is very popular and WhatsApp escrow groups are very popular as well, I utilise the services of WhatsApp escrow groups sometimes, other times I exchange with local dealers and sometimes I just trade with my friends who are into crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 06, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
i dont have so many options actually. there are 3 local cryptocurrency exchange platforms in my country. i have to use one of them. i am able to just exchange my cryptocurrencies there and cash out the money directly to my bank account.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
Hi everyone,

I usually use doge for this in my work. I believe that now it is really the most convenient and profitable option for work. He assumes the minimum commission for transaction, with clear and convenient conditions for my work. Although usually I translate fairly small amounts of money.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 01:34:12 AM
My favorite way to cash out is exchanging my crypto to fiat money and send to my bank account, i use my credit card to pay for goods so my only way to use cryptocurrency is exchanging it to fiat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 05, 2018, 01:29:51 AM
Hi everyone,

Since I have been exposed to cryptocurrencies, I rarely exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, and I often trade in exchange.
Activity: 223
November 05, 2018, 12:15:53 AM
Now there are already a lot of exchanges, including local ones, on which there is a possibility of withdrawal to bank cards. In addition, it is now possible to make purchases in some online stores for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 166
November 04, 2018, 05:16:37 AM
Well in Russia there is a good servic called Bestchange. You can change any top-10 cryptocurrency directly to your plastic card.
I haven't heard about that till now, thanks. I will try that out.
For now I use Paxful to exchange coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Well in Russia there is a good servic called Bestchange. You can change any top-10 cryptocurrency directly to your plastic card.
Activity: 406
November 04, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Probably the fastest and most secure way would be to find a local dealer, meet him in some coffee shop, sell your BTC or some other cryptocurrencies and wait for transaction to go through. All those payouts on bank account can easily be stuck and you could wait for weeks for transaction to go through, also those transactions are then traceable. Also, in my city there are few Bitcoin ATMs around which are also good way to cash put, but they have slightly higher fees then local dealers.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
According to my opinion, the instrument of ATM is very good for getting cash. Because the bank's time is fixed but no time for ATM is fixed. Cash from anywhere from any ATM can be obtained.
OP is asking " What is your favorite way to cash out? ", i guess he is asking in context of current scenario and i believe that there is no project which enables to to cash out from ATM yet.
Pages:
Jump to: