Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 10. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
I believe that it is not so suitable time to cash out your money, the cryptocurrency market is not quite reliable for this deal, wait for the better times.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:17:11 PM
I have just changed out little measures of cash and for that neighborhood bitcoins is an awesome method to do it, you simply put there the mount of bitcoin you need to offer, on the off chance that you need to get a quick offer simply give a reasonable cost and you will have a purchaser in a matter of moments, on the off chance that you utilize an eye to eye exchange you can money out with no issue and without leaving a trail however in the event that you need to money out a major measure of cash you should utilize a trade.
Activity: 34
August 10, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
For little measures of cash, I utilize online holders or wire bots, it is exchanged to a plastic card, helpful, yet with regards to a substantial sum, I go to the confirmed dealer by and by and offer for money.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
My favorite way's to cash out is through my coin.ph wallet. It is very easy to used, there are converter from bitcoin and ethereum. I used it every time i got my salary in crypto or i used it when i sell my ethereum
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
My favorite way to cash out is to convert crypto to my local currency (rupiah) in local exchanges and transfer directly to my bank account always works for me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 04, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
So sad, I have not cashed out on my holdings so far. I have entered the crypto world some one year ago, and have been holding some coins ever since. I have also earned some tokens in rewards. Now I am thinking to cash out. One of my friends said that he cashed out from peer-to-peer. I will also do so after asking my friend.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
Here in the Philippines,we use Coins.ph to cash out coins from crypto. I think this is the easiest way and more reliable. It is not that much complicated to navigate and does not have many restrictions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
I think of another option for cash through our bank account through. Only offer selling prices and our payments have been sent to our bank account. If we use face-to-face trading, we can withdraw money without problems and leave no trace, but if we want to cash in a large amount of money, we must use exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
Which country you are from? If Ukraine i can give advice to withdraw from Kuna exchange. Oh my gosh thats awesome, it takes 2 minutes and money on your card. If no find some exchanges with dollars and euros. Maybe you will need kyc. And as i know Bittrex is aviable to withdraw dollars a couple days ago

In my own country, a developing country, with no legal recognition that cryptocurrency is not protected by state law, but we still have methods to cash out crypto in a snap  Cheesy
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
August 04, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
 As for me the best variant is spectrocoin,  I ordered the card from them and the percent not big. But lately I have seen many negative comments about spectrocoin. And it guards me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
The easiest exchange I've found for cashing out is GDAX. Well now it is called coinbasepro.  Don't use  regular coinbase because of the high fees, gdax may look intimidating to new users but its really easy to learn.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 03, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
I use legal means of withdrawal, of course the price of the price is slightly different, but not more than 3% of the amount, it seems to me that this is normal, but I will not advertise the services.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 03, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
It depending where I'm going to trade. If I'm trading on decentralized market, of course it will be cash out use ETH, and then if I'm trade on centralized exchange, or major exchange sometime I'm using the coin that will going up soon, when I have no moment to doing that I just cash out used XLM or XRP.
Activity: 174
August 03, 2018, 09:13:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

It depends on the coin I'm trading. It is easy to trade some coins like; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dogecoin and some other major Crypto-coins with local traders. This is as a result of the popularity these coins have earned over the years. So, trading popular coins with trusted local traders is easy and swift. But for the New Altcoins, I trade them for either ETH or BTC on Top Crypto-exchanges like BINNANCE, HITBTC and CREX24, so as to sell the ETH/BTC to local traders for my cool cash.
Activity: 26
August 03, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Another option is Bisq, which is basically like a decentralized localbitcoins. They recently announced a proposal to allow for face to face trades. They make this possible by forcing all participants to stake a certain amount of tokens before committing to the trade. If something goes wrong, they go through a decentralized arbitration process where a third party can review the details of the transactions and determine who was at fault.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 08:21:41 AM
I just transfer from the exchange to your QIWI wallet, and do not think about the percentage.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
Before the crypto market became so popular, daily trading could make a lot of money. Am now lowered the price of crypto money because of the fact that it is not in the market and the demand is decreasing day by day. If you want to win a lot you can join Ico and award campaigns.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 06:55:40 AM
My favorite way to cash out is Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). In INDIA it is a first choice of all people. No body has a time,everybody has a busy life so it is a very fast, safe and easy way to withdraw money. No body stands in huge lines of banks so all prefer ATM machines. Bank is good only for deposits.
Activity: 602
August 03, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
As to what way to cash out for me, is in my BDO athomatic teller machine card if it is a huge amount to cash out because it is safe and the charge is per cash out and not on how big the amount was. And if it  is small amount is in cebuana lhullier because it is opposite to the atm card, which was small amount to cash out less charge too.
Activity: 44
August 03, 2018, 06:23:34 AM
For the most ideal approach to money out is Direct exchanges by means of bank and versatile saving money. For a little sum. for huge sums I might want to utilize through bank. Bank is for huge add up to money out. Much obliged to you ..
Pages:
Jump to: