Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 9. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 114
October 06, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
for cash out, I prefer transactions with local exchangers, or I transact between crypto users, it's more simple, if local user, I can request directly via bank transfer. Especially if you transactions with your friend haha
instant, fast, and a simple process.

I am a favorite using both methods.

btw, how about you? Which country do you live in?
You don't open this topic with your experience, I'm curious haha
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 06, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
I am using my local exchange while cashing out. That is the best option for me and safest option.
They are sending cash to my bank account only in 4 minutes. I am really happy while using my local exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
Recently, many services that previously gave good commissions began to increase their prices, I think that this is connected with something, I don’t derive anything at all now, because I understand that now there is no point in it at all.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
more than a favorite way, it is about the easier/more comfortable way. and for me Coinbase Pro for now does both
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 29, 2018, 10:36:17 PM
I would prefer my friend Escrow because with him I believe more.
If from the local exchanges do believe it too, but unfortunately the fee that makes our profit decreases a lot.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 18, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
I have no problem in converting an etherium into a local currency. All very quickly, the withdrawal of funds to a bank card takes a few minutes, I use the exchange kuna.io.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
Well after I must I have gotten and sold my coin most time when ever I want to get the profits of the tokens or coins into fiat that is to cash out I mostly use luno app and it is connected to my bank account
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 01:07:20 AM
Once again! use orbit within Europe and use gdax worldwide for secure payment!
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
My favorite way to cash out is direct bank transfer because at last we want our bank balance increased and we can also use that money online transfer or purchase anything. Other way is to get cash out with paypal because paypal si also a trustworthy and I can also cashout direct bank transfer from paypal also.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
My favorite way to cash out some money in crypto industry is through the use of our country's compatible wallet designed for cryptocurrency wallet and other government agency paying method. There are so many ways to cash out in that wallet but I prefer to use bank's E give cash instead of using pawnshop to do so. I hope that there's someone who can share theirs too.  Smiley
Activity: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
I cash out by converting my tokens/coins to ethereum (because of cheaper withdrawal fees than bitcoin) and then transfering to local exchange (Luno.com) and can then sell, withdrawal in local fiat
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
Most of the time I am willing to cash out from crypto I do convert to my local currency in an escrow platform and sometimes I use remitano.com to transact and I get cash in my bank account within few hours.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 05, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
In my country, there are no legal services to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. I'm using Yobit now. Here without proof of identity, you can withdraw quite a large amount of money + the course is always very good.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 05, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
I'm sure everyone must have their own ways. on average each country has an exchanger that accepts the country's conventional currency. or also many exchangers that support banks and many more online wallets. Through means of Perfect Money etc.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
My way in how to cash out , I think it's better to cash out through local dealers , yes it is hassle to make lines but it has no tax unlike banks , and sometimes bank has down system that you cannot withdraw your earnings.
Activity: 184
September 05, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
truly nearby bitcoin is the best for each one I additionally withdrawal my cash on neighborhood bitcoin on the grounds that here are nobody can do trick with you in light of the fact that the bitcoin are progressed toward becoming bolted tell the cash exchange affirmed by you before restricted the bitcoin in my nation I pull back cash from trade they exchange my cash to ledger yet after prohibited the bitcoin in my nation I confront some hard to purchase and offer the bitcoin.
Activity: 550
September 05, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
in my country we use rebit.ph and it needs kyc  then its fast and not difficult to use.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
September 05, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Ways in which I cash out from crypto is
by exchanging it for fiat with a local dealer that I trust or any of my close pals that also do crypto
I also cash out with direct transaction from the bank or mobile banking.
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
Just sell on one of the exchanges and get it sent to my bank.
Activity: 179
September 05, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
Usually, I cash out on my debit card. But, unfortunately, not every exchange allow withdrawing the assets you earned. I tried CEX and I liked it. Also, I saw the announcement about the relaunched wires (https://cex.io/wires-campaign/). I wonder how good is that and if I should try.
Pages:
Jump to: