Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your general view on ICO's projects this year? - page 12. (Read 1179 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
ICO is at it's worse this year, so many investors have lost their money and bounty hunters have lost time and effort from promoting ICO, this could be the end of ICO the quality has become worse, we do not have a great project like Lisk and Waves in the ICO right now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity. Thank you!
If you want to invest in an ico this year go for ico using binance launchpad to launch their ico an example of that is BTT and fetch ico, people made a lot of money investing on bittorent and their is hope that those who bought fetch too will make huge profit too.
The point is that invest in ico like those i mentioned above this year
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It seems to me that investing in ICO projects today is a very dangerous occupation that does not live up to their expectations, this is a fact that today is still present and many people today understand this, regret is really very great. I can not say what it is all the same and when it ends.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
ICOs are fast becoming an inefficient way to raise capita for crypto-project due to its being continuously bused by scammers or poor cryptos projects.the tide is unlikely to change in the ner future unless there is a strong bull market this year,as that will result in a lot of dumb money in the system and people will care less about the quality of projects.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think this year expect a few strong projects we have generally see repeated project ideas, low value white papers, and financially unprofessional project teams. Also scam projects are getting more professional to scam people so we need to be more careful.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think people should stop making new ico's and try sto instead.

Everyone is sicked of useless utility coins. But securities, i won't mind having some.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Many ICO projects fail to keep their words when it comes to distributing tokens to bounty hunters. Since you are planing on conducting an ICO, it might be a good idea to put the bounty tokens in escrow. Also, don't do ICO if what you are trying to do is already in this space(like crypto wallet or exchange platform) since it will surely fail.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
For me, I'm not expect too much for ICO because they are totally unpredictable and if you can see that there are occur everyday, join or being apart on crypto.
Someday, altcoin may control bitcoin because they have more variation that may affect on bitcoin popularity !
Activity: 145
As you know that the ICO market is in a bad condition at this time, many ICO projects have failed to reach the softcap. Investors are very careful in investing in ICO projects. Therefore the ICO project must be able to provide new concepts and innovations and of course must be useful for human life in the future.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity. Thank you!
In order for the ICO to make a profit, the market needs to grow, and there is good marketing to support the price and demand for tokens. At the moment, the market has stabilized before the start of growth. That's my personal opinion, you don't have to be here for me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

currently it is difficult to be successful with an ICO. unless you manage to generate a hype.
in my opinion, the market is currently not ready to successfully handle a wide variety of ICOs.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
An ICO for me have everything like new about their platform,with potential to grow of course like the team are very active by promoting this in different kinds of ways then example of it are like in faucets,airdrop,here in forum and in many social site so your ICO will really become popular then another thing rely in crypto market because users,traders and investors do invest if they see that this is going to grow like green market so grab the chance to launch your ICO in that time
Activity: 448
I’m on a neutral side because not all project is scam, and not all projects are good so i think it will be base on you decision whether to invest on shit projects or not. ICO is not good right now honestly, but I know it will recover some time in the future so be good on your decision making.
No, all of your statement is true but as you can see here that you are investing in a project where you cannot prove whether its real or not, it just like you put your money to someone who you don't know in the internet and believe to make profit someday after.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I would definitely refuse to participate in the ICO project, the team of which asks similar questions at the forum. You clearly need to know what you want and have a clear plan of action, so that in case of failure, the project does not disappear, but looks for new opportunities and ways for further development. No matter what the situation in the cryptocurrency market this year, with the proper approach to business, it will not be a hindrance to successful fees. Just my opinion.
Activity: 183
Merit: 30
Not much progress we can see this year. Btc dip means all ICOs will be down.
Activity: 2464
This year I think ICO will be lonely, because too many ICOs are rotten and deceptive. A good ICO project is not necessarily successful. I think this year the ICO is not reliable, this is only according to my analysis. To get the best I suggest studying the ICO project in detail.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
overall, ico is good and has many developments, especially in technology support. maybe more important for you if you want to lurk ico this year or next year is to start supporting a company's products or products that have economic value. it will make your ico more highly rated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
The ICO project is still very promising because it can still make a lot of money. And in 2019 this ICO will be the winner again. Now if we look at the market, we will definitely be excited because all the coins are starting to rise. And of course, it's easier now to make a profit.

I agree with you that 2019 is going to be an outstanding year!

as developer works on extensive to gains with fine on reference of returns with the beginning terms of initiation, the use might gives with improvement on chance as closing with projection as the manage of terms with work on plan as the exhibition with the projects on bitcoin finance.

I am pretty sure you are a bot.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as developer works on extensive to gains with fine on reference of returns with the beginning terms of initiation, the use might gives with improvement on chance as closing with projection as the manage of terms with work on plan as the exhibition with the projects on bitcoin finance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
The ICO project is still very promising because it can still make a lot of money. And in 2019 this ICO will be the winner again. Now if we look at the market, we will definitely be excited because all the coins are starting to rise. And of course, it's easier now to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: