Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 13. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 02:11:45 PM
I try to do everything a little bit and it seems to me the best option. Only this way you can earn really large sums
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
Cryptocurrency is what I have taken as my main job which I do everyday. My involvement is mostly in the bounty campaign aspect of crypto. I enjoy doing the bounty campaign. Although, it requires so much time and attention but I don't mind allocating quality to it though not 24 hrs daily, but to some extent 10 hrs daily. My future expectation in crypto business is to make millions from it to start some other businesses.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 04, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
You don't have to work all day, this is the place to learn and exchange, I will spend more time on investment. Trading is the only way out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I invested in some projects for long term. And some are middle term.
I'm also trying to get some extra with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 04, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
The time I use a lot here is to join the bounty campaign continuously. Continue to connect to another bounty if the bounty that I am currently following is complete. Then, on the sidelines of the time, I also used it to follow the airdrops. Although the results are not much, sometimes I want to use them carefully. In addition, I also trade when I want to withdraw the results from the bounty, or when I want to transfer it to a coin that is far more potential.
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
My main activity is bounty, and then holding. It seems to me that this is very popular and should still hold on to the cryptocurrency now. It should be even more profitable
Activity: 77
August 03, 2018, 08:43:18 PM
Now I am engaged in charity companies and invest in ICO . I was also engaged in airdrop, but now I see no sense in it .
Activity: 518
August 03, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
The crypto market is a means that I have to diversify investments and remains as my dream of accumulation of wealth, even with the strong downward movement since the beginning of the year
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 03, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
I work for bounty, although it takes more time to do some bounty of duty. But it's my call and I'm happy to do it. I hope this industry will last as long as possible, I believe this technology will be the best technology ever.

You are working for bounty means that you are doing signature bounty? I will advise you to invest a little as well. When investing is a little different and everything is more important.
Having the coins spent on the network is better than just having the coins doing nothing and just staying in one area.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
when I just started dealing with bitcoin, I invested a lot of time in useless tasks like completing captcha and faucet to get some bitcoin fractions.
But today when I had great experience and trading mastery, it only took me a few minutes to watch some charts to get more of what I had won in my previous life.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
I'm a newbie and at that time i'm working only on bounties and airdrops. In a day i gave 3-4 hours to bounties and keep eye daily on airdrops through "Free Airdrops" app. I'm only expecting high payment from bounties, while for airdrops, i doesn't care (Happy if i get $500 from airdrops in a month)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 03, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
I work for bounty, although it takes more time to do some bounty of duty. But it's my call and I'm happy to do it. I hope this industry will last as long as possible, I believe this technology will be the best technology ever.

You are working for bounty means that you are doing signature bounty? I will advise you to invest a little as well. When investing is a little different and everything is more important.
Activity: 229
August 03, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I will not lie to you, at the moment I give the cryptogram to the world only 3-4 hours a day, since I spend the rest of the time at work and go in for sports.
But I use these 3-4 hours on a maximum, on the analysis of projects, coins, on their purchase and sale, a little in the bounty programs.
as soon as having achieved success in these projects, I will immediately take up crypto currency 24/7, but for now I work for a little for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
I'm mostly in the bounty business. Sometimes I invest in them. In General, I try to read more and learn something new, I want to engage in cryptocurrency as the main type of earnings.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 05:10:17 PM
I'm trying to increase the crypto community in my city. In my opinion, the more people in this area, the more we will be able to earn and the faster it will be introduced into our daily lives.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 09:51:30 PM
Activity: 45
August 02, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
I participate signature campaign and twitter campaign,a little ICO ,so same trade the case. for the prospects, I buy coins for a long time, which I think should give a good profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
Cryptoindustry is my work and my hobby. I have been working with ICO for more than a year and participate in bounty programs. I also promote crypto industry in social networks. I study trading on a crypto exchange. Cryptocurrency is a financial future.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
I only work for bounty companies because I don't have the funds to invest in coins yet. I spend 2-3 hours a day on my work. And waiting for payment for projects. When I get the tokens and cash them out, then start trading for real.

It is a really good way to get money. But in real time it is very difficult to find a real project that gave you a profit in the future. Many of them are scam. So be very careful because you can lose your time.
Activity: 156
August 01, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
Mainly, my involvement in crypto world is investment. Other times, when I have some spare time, I do airdrops and bounties for a few earnings by the side. Mining has not really been my thing, and I also haven't an opportunity to venture into it. I spend most of my time on getting information that would help better my sense of analysis, and keep me on the know how.
Pages:
Jump to: