Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 10. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
I have many coins. Some of them is babb, shivom, cardstack which are received from bounty campaigns. I believe one of them is gonna rise sharply in one day.
Thats why i hold them.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
I think mining has a great deal of extraordinary aces compairs to others. For instance, with unpredictable value changes, it's difficult to know when to purchase, in any case, mining gives you a steady dollar-cost-normal instrument
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
I believe in future huge propagation of cryptocurrencies in the world. That’s why I‘d like to be in this area. I’m trying to trade, use mining rigs, participate in different projects, invest and so on.
I invest in cryptocurrency, help new projects, participate in bounty programs, study information, give advice and communicate on the forum. You could say I'm a regular inhabitant of this wonderful world.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
I believe in future huge propagation of cryptocurrencies in the world. That’s why I‘d like to be in this area. I’m trying to trade, use mining rigs, participate in different projects, invest and so on.
Activity: 111
August 16, 2018, 06:16:37 PM
I focus on day trading and generosity about 8 hours a day and it makes my profit really good for the week and month. I also analyze coins and their projects and invest in ICO
Activity: 88
August 16, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
The vast majority of the outcomes I get from the exchange coin. I see the market potential is extremely awesome on the off chance that we need to exploit. Also, from the consequences of the abundance to date I have not possessed the capacity to get it in light of the fact that in the relatively recent past I joined the ICO venture. Be that as it may, the abundance has additionally turned into my longing for benefit. In spite of the fact that I know the way toward getting the blessings in a matter of seconds.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
I am doing bounty campaign,i am doing accumulate for my future.Crypto is a new world where i have excellent opportunities for me.In starting ,i invested in blockchain technology long term.So i entered the crypto world.
Activity: 82
August 14, 2018, 10:32:59 PM
I believe that cryptography will be a very promising asset in the future, maybe even more than we think .
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
August 14, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
I am a trader. Of course I only trade at leisure. Especially when the market goes down now, is the right time to buy coins.
There is no special hope in the future, besides being grateful to know crypto.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
Well, I work 24*7 in the crypto world like: doing bounties and airdrop. Because left my job. I have to earn money and I believe that I can earn better instead of having an office job. I am sure that market will surely grow soon.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
The restraint of my development in the cryptographic world is that I do not have much money to invest. My finances are limited so many times when I do not dare to invest all my money. I just bought a few coin to wait for the chance. Mostly I join the bonus campaign to earn business capital.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 14, 2018, 07:24:30 PM
I am pure merchant. Buy, sell. Trying to get inexperienced players with this market, I to beat you, but with the whales to compete meaningless.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:22:26 AM
Now I am always waiting for a huge market growth. I hope that this year's 2018 end-of-year market will be the same at the end of 2017 so that the prices will rise sharply and I will make a profit from that. The price difference I now buy into and patiently hold the coins
copper member
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
i am trying to maintain it about two or 3 hours in keeping with day not more because i have a circle of relatives and buddie and i anticipate crypto to get me into it completely if just allow it.
Activity: 86
August 14, 2018, 07:11:37 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I really have been working in the encryption market. I have participated in as many airdrops and bounty tasks as possible. At the same time, I am also investing and trading, but so far, I have lost more than 60%, but I am not desperate. I like this market, and what I am looking at is its future.
Activity: 89
August 14, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
My contribution to crypto is spreading awareness about. In my office nobody except me use to trade crypto a year back and as price increases people started understanding the potential and asked for my help.
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
I do bounties and tradings, it is forever my satisfaction doing them on the grounds that in that way I acquire information about it and pick up cash also. Another enormous commitments that I do is to teach my companions, colleages, relatives and friends and family about cryptographic forms of money on what it is and by what method can be worked, and in light of the fact that we are innovatively disposed readiness is available on the grounds that it is carefully worked.
Activity: 76
August 14, 2018, 01:57:46 AM
I make long-term investments in the world of crypto, for me is part of my spare time to join the present gifts and campaign gifts, because we can see there is so much activity we can do in the crypto world, I always maximize as much as possible time that I have, to gain greater profits.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
My participation in the crypto-world as well as all of them make money and more, because it is an easy income and a simple task for which it does not take a lot of time, for example I earn through droppings and bounty, where I perform signed and social networks, and I I earn, so my participation here is earnings
Activity: 111
August 14, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
My role is participation in bounty and airdrop . I make money by participating in a bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: