Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 11. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
In my situation i get involved in the world of crypto not just to earn because earning is always given in this kind of world but i get more involved in this world also to learn a lof modern thins that i can be compatible and also to enhance my self and learn about the feature of digital currencies and how it gives profit to a lot of people to the world and after i learn some of that i do actively doing some bounties to know more better the every meaning of crypto via communicating and reading an answering some questions of other people who interested a lot in this world and i also learn now how mining works thats why i still taking some time to gather more knowledge and skills so i wont make mistakes in the future
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
In my case, my main involving and the reason why I am doing crypto work in the cryptoworld is by joining and participating bounty campaigns which is really beneficial to most of us who are looking for a job that can sustain most of my needs. I am doing signature campaign that is more convenient for me due to the fact that I am just using this forum to earn funds.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:41:52 AM
I don't work all day in the encrypted world. I only spend a small amount of time every day in encryption. In fact, I am just a newcomer in the encryption world. I have no influence on the encryption world. I have not obtained it so far. Have any interest, but I believe that I am right, I will always wait patiently
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I am engaged in bounties, I joined signature campaigns. And I am doing my job well so that I can get the my bounty reward. I am very thankful that I meet crypto. It helps me a lot. I can earn while I learn.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 14, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

I do all these  - trading, mining, bounties, airdrop on top of my regular job.
Crypto is more of a sideline for me to earn something extra.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 01:31:03 AM
I mainly do bounties, I used to do the airdrops, but I wait as I didn't receive really an amount that was really interesting. It was time consuming and doesn't reward me as I expect  Grin I never mine and trading is too stressing for me.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 01:28:31 AM
I am engaged in companies bounty, long-term investments, study the market to trade, it is very interesting for me.
Activity: 92
August 12, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Presently I'm doing full time abundance in crypto world and I'm anticipating expand in the closest future. According to what I'm acquiring, I just began February and I've gotten my initial couple of tokens yet not up to what can maintain me yet but rather I think with greater responsibility and hardwork it'll be sufficient to pay my bills and have gigantic savings.I am seeking after the best
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
At the moment, I participate in bounty campaigns (which no longer bring as much money as in early 2018) and work as a bounty manager. Also I have long-term investments, which I gradually replenish. Thanks to the crypto currency, I found something that I really enjoy doing.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
I spend three hours a day in the cryptographic world, basically signing and studying cryptography, I hope to continue to invest in the future.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
My participation in the crypto-world I started with trading on the stock exchange. Then he began to make airdrops, disappointed in them. Now I Participate in ico and bounty companies.
Activity: 82
August 10, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
I join plenitude campaigns and contribute my vacant vitality with crypto. I am a working mother so in the midst of breaktime is my chance to do posting and investigating on the most capable strategy to be beneficial in crypto world. Need to modify my chance doing crypto and meanwhile working and taking incredible care of my family to have a better than average picking up to deal with our necessities and for the future as well.
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
I participate in bounty companies. I chose for myself a few projects for investment. But there are no guarantees in this world, I hope for intuition and luck  Cool
That sounds like fun, I would like to participate in one of those one day.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 08, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

of course, I work 24/7 in the crypto world. I always do what I can in the crypto world. here I am new and need a lot of experience how to become a true trader by having good and right trading techniques.
I don't want to be too passionate about determining income or being too greedy. the most important thing in accordance with the targets that I set beforehand and to get the benefit of just a little is grateful. time will understand how that experience is very important in order to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 58
August 08, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
I participate in bounty companies. I chose for myself a few projects for investment. But there are no guarantees in this world, I hope for intuition and luck  Cool
Activity: 57
August 08, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
I am not a full-time bounty hunter. I am still busy with other jobs during the day, but when I start to complete the cryptocurrency mission, I will spend most of my time on airdrop projects!
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
In private job after working about 09 to 10 hours in a day, what we get after month is not enough to invest frequently for a whole month. Every time a printed question is running In my mind from where I can earn Extra Money for doing expenses frequently. So why I am here to cover the shortfall which I am facing every month. It may be possible in the future I earn more then what I required. I am new in the crypto world just far doing bounties in my spare time. At present, I Still learning about the crypto field and looking for good airdrops or bounty for applying. I have recently joined in a bounty campaign. Crypto is a new world where I have excellent opportunities for me to move further, In my opinion, it is very profitable if I choose the right platform.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 08, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

well i do have a daily job in bank and i was in marketing position. I do doing trading cause i got flexible time. I expect i could got 500$ for each month. It will be really good if i could got more than 1k but sometimes you  not gain anything and instead you lose. Its trading afterall so its something common to me.
Activity: 504
August 08, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
At the moment I study cryptocurrency market and participate in bounty companies. Of course I understand that now is good time to invest, but I don't have free money to invest. I'm going to invest in crypto when it will be possibility.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 08, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
I perform bounty, but not so much as half a year ago ... I do not do airdrops anymore, waste of time.. I  read  many news about crypto world.  Most of all I like participating in the signature campaign..
Pages:
Jump to: