Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 17. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Crypto is my full time job, i spend here at least 8 hours. I dont care about job in real life, because this one gives me more profits anyway.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Every day I spend about 4 hours crypto. I was part time earner in crypto world. It was an additional source of income due to involvement in bounty program.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
My involvement in the crypto world is to participate in more activities in crypto world. I am participating in the bounty program, trading, and investment (both short or long-term). reading and discussing in the Bitcointalk forum is also interesting to know and discover the update news about the crypto world around the worldwide.
ukw
Activity: 616
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I personally do not miss a day when I do not doing something on bounty campaigns. But in general I do not spend more than a few hours a day on this. All in all, until I do not start making more money than in my current job, these bounty campaigns can not be a major source of my money. That's why I keep on trying and moving slowly forward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I have been engaged in crypto currency for a year already, I started with bounty and purchase of interconnection projects of their tokens, now I have a big team, we are engaged in trading, writing articles for companies and, of course, investing ourselves in ICO
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I invest my money and time part time. I started investing in ICOs and now have started to do bounty work. All coins I invested and earned from bounty will be held as long term investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
I'm watching and analyzing, also investing very limited money on it. I believe it has future but I'm a bad trader and I'm scared to trade every day. Just waiting the bull market for more investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
i'm a student so i dont work 24/7. i do crypto and college
both are important for me, but idk when i'd graduate then
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
One day I spend 3 to 4 hours crypto. I have a job and work on crypto is just part time job.
Expected income ? perhaps as much as possible  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think currently I'm working more than 8 hours a day learning/ searching about crypto and doing bounty. As I have no money to invest I'm here to make money by doing bounty and I see this as a long-term investment.
Activity: 126

I make long-term investments, so I do not every day check the market price. long-term investment makes it easier for me. because you can still spend my time on other activities.
Activity: 106
As in my rank right now I can't stick only in crypto, not only in my rank but also I don't have enough money to invest, so I'm a bounty hunter to get some extra income.
Activity: 41
By and by I'm doing full time abundance in crypto world and I'm anticipating broaden in the closest future. According to what I'm gaining, I just began February and I've gotten my initial couple of tokens yet not up to what can manage me yet but rather I think with greater duty and hardwork it'll be sufficient to pay my bills and have gigantic reserve funds.
Activity: 82
I spend time with crypto about three hours per day. Of course I expect big profits to meet the needs of what I've been working on.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I think for the world is not so influential at the moment that all I do is promote and invest in crypto. for now I am also one of the team menger bounty campaign and so on.
Activity: 730
I'm doing a little bit of everything.there is time for everything except mining.Now there is no place to place the equipment.And the trend is already on the decline.I always spend time in different ways.Sometimes 2 hours a day will spend in the crypto world) and sometimes the whole day.In fact, it is very interesting and exciting.
Activity: 91
I'm involved in investment and bounty. That includes mining. For me. The return on investment is the highest. But investment is also the most risky. Income from mining is the most stable. The risks are relatively minimal.
Activity: 40
All things considered I work every minute of every day in the crypto world as like: exchanging, bounties, airdrop, interpretation and composing articles. Since I dont have work at the present time. I need to gain cash and I trust that I can acquire better as opposed to having an office work. Be that as it may, after huge crash in the market I smashed also. My desire is marketcap will be ever more elevated until summer. So I can have a major expectation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

I do not work 24/7 in the crypto world, I just have an investment in some a coin. I have some reason why I'm not to do it. first, I have the main job and I can't leave it, the main job gives me a stable income, not like in the crypto world. second, work in the crypto world has a risk, especially for trading and bounties.
Activity: 31
I love doing all crypto related tasks and it doesn't really feel like work to me. I am at home most of the time and instead of doing something stupid I do something productive.Actually, I started with investments first and then discovered bounty campaigns and start participating in it.
Pages:
Jump to: