Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 37. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
personally I am engaged in mining and advertising. It goes much better than one usually work, I hope this will last for a long time, the industry is developing very quickly
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I doing bounty campaigns and I am investor as well. Actually, I started with investments first and then discovered bounty campaigns and start participating in it.
Activity: 196
Now I participate in bounty campaigns. But I also study the crypto world and in the future I want to become a trader! Wink
Activity: 196
I first traded on stock exchanges, but little experience in this business and did not earn anything!
Now I participate in bounty companies. And I get a good profit! Soon I'm going to return to the trade ...
Activity: 62
Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I love doing all crypto related tasks and it doesn't really feel like work to me. I am at home most of the time and instead of doing something stupid I do something productive. I like checking out new bounties and airdrops, but I would also like to learn how to be a successful trader in the future, because there is where the big guys are at, haha. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I invest in the market for a long time because I believe in the really long existence of the crypto currency and also use trading with altcoins for 2-3 months.
I am a bounty hunter and seems that it is a challenging part for me to consider things in bounty trading especially that I am into signature campaigns. It's been a long time since I started and it never fails me to do such things in crypto world. So I feel that involving in crypto world mmakes sense in a techy and innovated modern world and it contributes in bitcoin as well.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I'm still only a beginner in the crypt world. and I participate as a bounty hunter. I study a lot of information. and in the future I want to try to trade.
Activity: 108
My involvement in crypto currency world is investing in the market.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I invest in the market for a long time because I believe in the really long existence of the crypto currency and also use trading with altcoins for 2-3 months.
Activity: 109
I think in these ways, trading is the most different and more potential for earning. It is easily transfer between exchangers. Moreoever, most of the coins has full access to their trading system via APIs and investors get no fees to trade in the market.
Activity: 98
As I know, unlike other commodities, crypto currency is a digital and people can simply buy from one exchange and send between their wallets and trade in another. This is not possible in other markets, as there are lots of rules and regulations as well as barriers in terms of money and licenses. Thus, I think trading in crypto is really profitable.
Crypto currency mining has becoming way too difficult with the specialized hardware and without the availability of cheap electricity. But the good side is there are way more efficient and profitable methods available on crypto currency trading.
The difficulty level of mining depends on the level of efforts being put into mining across the network. Following the protocol which has been laid out in the software,
Activity: 88
As I know, mining has a lesser chance of multiplicative gains, but also has a much lower chance of losing everything because miners can select the crypto and decide to liquidate mining rewards. Thus I prefer mining crypto.
Activity: 104
I think mining coins is always efficency as we can choose good coins to mine. I believe that it will continue to be very profitable and maintain in my overall crypto portfolio well.
Activity: 76
I think it is better to trading by buying potential crypto than mining gear in almost every scenario. The reason is the massive run ups in price and things could have very well gone the other way.  Cheesy
Activity: 74
I think mining is a great way for long term investment, however, it is also risky. Firstly, all miners can break down any time, and even if they host them somewhere accidents do happens. Other is there is no way to know how high or low the coins mining will reach as the number of them can change drastically. Therefore, I think trading is much safer!
Activity: 154
Ever since I entered the world of cryptographic currencies, I've been constantly increasing my spend on this platform. crypto currencies are very mobile and require constant follow-up. you have to sacrifice to make money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
The best world
Pages:
Jump to: