Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 41. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I focus on day trading and generosity about 8 hours a day and it makes my profit really good for the week and month. I also analyze coins and their projects and invest in ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
trading and bounties
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
For me, mining can be really expensive. Its costs include buying the miner, accounting for its storage, security, electricity costs and even internet costs, its maintenance and the long duration of time and efforts. However that is all initial cost, which means that there will have no cost after that unlike trading or investing. Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I think my involvement in today's crypto world is learning and participating in bounty. I spend time with crypto about three hours per day. Of course I expect big profits to meet the needs of what I've been working on. I’m doing also joining bounty campaigns,  trading, airdrops and hunting different ICO’s that are good and often sometimes mining. I want to learn more about mining and how to get profit without a big investments.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I don't really work 24/7 in crypto. I first involved in trading and have a good profit. Somebody told me that I can earn extra altcoin if I join signature campaign while waiting for the market. Sig campaign is a good time killer specially if it is red market.
Activity: 205
I spend three hours a day in the cryptographic world, basically signing and studying cryptography, I hope to continue to invest in the future.
Activity: 221
I work in 7 days although not 24 hours but I always log in every time to monitor the development of crypto and the project that I follow.
because I hope crypto can produce more for me so it makes me taller. I am very confident with that because I believe crypto can change a person even the world.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I participate mainly in bounty,a little ICO ,so same trade the case. for the prospects, I buy coins for a long time, which I think should give a good profit
Previously, when mining was a household matter, I helped the crypto world that way. But then things got complicated and I had to go to the analyst, and now as you do ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Thats very simple if talk about me, I'm participating in ICOs like investor, doing bounties and airdrops of different projects, and there's many people doing like that            
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I participate mainly in bounty,a little ICO ,so same trade the case. for the prospects, I buy coins for a long time, which I think should give a good profit
Activity: 378
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Firstly you should find new and really valuable ICOs to invest into, secondly you'd better do many airdrops, to have your daily profit next time
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
My involvement in crypto-world is trading and bounties. But this job not necessary needs a lot of time. Because I've got current job. But in future I'am planning to move forward.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Your involvement in the crypto world found
a new and valuable ICO project to invest in,
and i was in this market for luck and i did bounty.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

no, I dont spend too much time like 24/7 in crypto. I actually spend at least 4-5 hours a day on crypto, I gather information about what is happening on the market, then I do my tasks on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
i spend about 6 hours a day for any business connected with crypto. sometimes more, but it`s not the time of work only: its also reading topics, learning TA intsrtuments and etc. actual work (trades and bounties) takes about 3-4 h a day
Activity: 364
Presently I'm doing full time bounty in crypto world and I'm looking forward to diversify in the nearest future. As per what I'm earning,  I just started February and I've gotten my first few tokens but not up to what can sustain me yet but I think with more commitment and hardwork it'll be enough to pay my bills and have huge savings
Activity: 154
I habe been involved in  crypto business since june of 2017 for the most part I am  bounty hunter, and sometimes  a trader))

In crypto world we serve as the promoters. We do the bounty campaigns in order to attract more people to join and invest in crypto. Spending time to gain extra income is less risky than investing. But in the future I look forward to invest in the cryptocurrency world because the more you invest the greater gain in return.
Activity: 448
I habe been involved in  crypto business since june of 2017 for the most part I am  bounty hunter, and sometimes  a trader))
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I try to participate in trade and bounty companies.I expect a very large profit to last for life
Activity: 69
Mining is more risky but gives much better returns. Moreover, mining profitability varies depedning on difficulty and value of currency so I think mining is still the best choice!
Pages:
Jump to: