Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 32. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I invested in some projects for long term. And some are middle term.
I'm also trying to get some extra with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
I'm 24/7 in Crypto, it's my hobby and my work now. I have a kind of addiction in crypto. Coinmarketcap, exchange rates for my favorite coins, top coming ICOs. That's my everyday morning routine for now and I like it.  Just can't imagine life without crypto Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I make sure I involve myself in as many bounty campaigns and help push the coins to the moon.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
i actually developed interest in crypto through blogging after a friend introduced me to it few weeks ago. For now that is all i do in the crypto world but i hope to learn more about trading after i have read a lot first, about the blockchain technology itself and then about trading.
Activity: 138
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I am a bounty hunter,i prefer to do this kind of job as my alternative way to have other side of income.I really wanted to do it fulltime but i need to earn more inorder that i could run my own business outside and inside cryptoworld.Im expecting to earn huge profits in the futire but for now i need to manage my time on doing my personal job and doing task on bounties that im joining.
Activity: 124
yes at this time I spend much time in front of my computer for crypto world. But I still do not have much results, because I just joined the world of crypto. my future hope can buy property from crypto results
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
My envolvement now in the cryptoworld is simply joining bounty campaign projects and waiting for the rewards given by ICO projects and then when the bounty campaign ends ,Iwill apply for another campaign , and if given some tokens for reward ,I try to make some trading activities in the trading sites and I am also monitoring the market coin index if the price value are going up, that is my envolvement in cryptoworld.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
I'm in the bounty! I started about 3 months ago, I have to earn money for the wedding, which will be in August)) I spend a lot of energy on the bounty and I hope I can make money! In the future, I will start investing in my account and participating in ICO!
Then I'll start thinking about buying MERIT)
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The first time I entered the world of Crypto I was trading, initially I trade very easily get profit, but since the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin down in early 2018, I am so lazy to trade. because my capital decreases a lot. for now I am more focused to follow the program bounty, and airdrop to get token for free.
Activity: 224
I do mostly ICOs, it is a dificult task to find a good one, but it can also be one of the most rewarding ways of earning crypto in the current panorama.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I'm mainly interested in bounty and trading. Selling tokens what I received from bounty. Sometimes I buy token from market to hold. I usually spend around 5-6 hours a day for all those activities.
Activity: 322
I'm mainly interested in trading, holding coins and participating in various bounty programs, but always have to conduct a careful study and evaluation of a particular project. Analysis is the basis of success, whether it is a bounty or investment.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
No, Im not working with crypto for 24/7. Im participating only in Bounty. Trading and maining are not my theme, not really aware of doing it. Airdrops are pretty much of a scam nowadays.
Activity: 308
I regularly work with crypto, I give this market all the free time. Sometimes even almost the whole full-time. I prefer investments for the long term and hold coins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I am a fundraiser I usually spend 7 to 8 hours a day working in crypto,
I feel comfortable with it and not a bit burdened,
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I'm exploring the crypto market, join the bounty companies, and also invest in some Ico projects.
Activity: 98
At the moment most of my time is spent on participation in the bounty companies before many did airdrop now almost are not counting just a waste of your time . Now I want to do a blog and try to capitalize on this , I think I can do that.
Activity: 98
I am in this market to get a fortune for my family and i am doing trading and also social media campaigns. I am also participating in signature campaigns as this option gives highest share of campaign. I have a portfolio of investment other then trading as i know the power and potential of this market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Periodically participate as an investor and participant in various bounty and airdrops programs. I like to write articles, carefully study the prospects of the new ICO and become information with new investors.
Activity: 84
My involvement in today's crypto world is learning and participating in bounty. I spend time with crypto about three hours per day. Of course I expect big profits to meet the needs of what I've been working on.
Pages:
Jump to: