Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 33. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I take part in the bounty companies are a Manager of some companies in the group telegrams, teach others in the crypto world and I think that my celeb to achieve all tasks in the crypto economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
As long as I join the crypto, I use all my time to follow programs from bounty campaigns, and occasionally I trade. I am more often to dig as many coins from the bounty. And when I'm in need of money I'll trade, or when I have to exchange token from bounty, I do it for exchange with bitcoin or ethereum and then invest it until the value grows.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
I join bounty campaigns and spend my vacant time with crypto. I am a working mom so during breaktime is my time to do posting and researching on how to be productive in crypto world. Need to balance my time doing crypto and at the same time working and taking good care of my family to have a good earning to sustain our needs and for the future as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I spend about half of my time a day on participating in the bounty program - a promising option for earning money in the crypto market. It is good to earn free tokens without personal expenses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Because I am not that long in crypto world and also I have my full time job. I am only doing the signature campaign, social media campaign and airdrops. I don't do trading or mining. with this job or participation in cyrpto I am already earning. I don't think of that big but I know it can be bigger.
Activity: 149
Most of the results I get from the trade coin. I see the market potential is very great if we want to take advantage. And from the results of the bounty to date I have not been able to get it because not long ago I joined the ICO project. But the bounty has also become my desire for profit. Although I know the process of getting the gifts very shortly.
Activity: 11
i'm very new to crypto world, not an regular cryptographer but after started my research on it i jst wondered abt the cryptoworld, than share markets its very interesting, now i started  to trade also its quite good with less process..
Activity: 252
some of the things I've done to the world of crypto, I've invested, have been trading, and even participated in bounty campaigns since 2017. Unfortunately now the crypto market is falling, and makes me lose a little of my money.
Activity: 224
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I'm not a full-time cryptographer, but I now spend more time trading encryption because I think I can make more money by participating in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
I searched before the crypto joined the money world. What can I do ? I followed and I finally decided to join. We were late to join. We should have started this earlier.
Activity: 686
Im holder since 2016 and now started doing bounties and airdrops and earning more. still i have sold only 2% of my total holding for some expenses. i do day trading too i think earning from airdrop, bounty and trading then invest that in good alts and hold it gives best returns. Also i encourage new people to join crypto and help them to earn good amount of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have a rig where I mine monero and some other altcoin! Mining is a sure business that should bring good result, but these result are dependent on many factors like; market prices, mining difficult, hardware performance etc! However, I manage to stay above waters and every once in a while, I stike gold in the course of mining!
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I have a main job and cryptocurrency is an additional income that is interesting to me. I spend a few hours a day on this. hoped to increase the number of coins that I now have a profit will depend on the coins that I will buy in the future.
Activity: 378
 I spend at least 4 hours on earning crypto, especially in signature campaigns and bounties.exchange trades but there is no harm at the moment I am looking at ICO projects for alternative investments and good results from ICO
Activity: 84
I can not afford to devote much time to the crypt, just a couple of hours a day to study and participate in bounty campaigns. When I accumulate a small amount of capital, I will try my hand at investing and trading.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 49
We're only investors, speculators, evangelist of some sort. But I hope there will come a time when most of us are users on the actual world.
Activity: 104
I spend most of my time studying, because I don't have long access to encryption. Recently I've been involved in some bounty and airdrop. Bounty needs time to insist on it, and airdrop I think I can give up.
Activity: 90
I participated in bounty and airdrops. To be honest, any gains from airdrops have not been obtained, but I have full confidence in the bounty. I will try to invest later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I play the bounty and traded in crypto, occasionally try also invest. certainly, my hope in the crypto is looking for earnings, because the field of this kind of potentially very affectionate when missed. results from crypto certainly hope I can unlock the double employment and help people who are unemployed gar a brand can get the job done. slowly but surely it begins to be achieved.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
I myself help with communities. Invest in icos and airdrops. I also do mining and masternodes on the side.
Pages:
Jump to: