Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 45. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Honestly I only work during my free time joining bounty campaigns and I do it just to have a part time income. Well the earnings here is really good as long as you know how to trade it effectively because sometimes due to the greediness of people they dump the price of it so all you need to do is to wait until it go up again.
Activity: 406
If for now I do not focus on the world of cryptocurrency because I still busy in completing work offline maybe after the coin price started to normal I do not become hesitant and very to expect success in the future.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
I can say my first encounter with the crypto world  was through bounty affiliation. However, with time I have diversified and delved into some other areas such as trading, my most involvement still lies very much in bounty campaigns participation.
Activity: 753
I participate in bounty companies, and airdrop. I also plan to invest in some ICO projects, but my capital does not allow it at the moment. Profit, which you will have to say for sure is impossible, it all depends on how you use the coins that you earned.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I do trading and signature campaigns. I do it as part time. I still have my regular job and I also give time to crypto trading and signature campaign. Its like part of my life and I'm enjoying it. I earn a little day by day and its fulfiing for me. Of course I'm aiming for higher returns soon. I know it takes time and effort to do so. Nevertheless, I'm happy I have an additional income apart from my usual job. And I have something to invest in cryptocurrency and saving it for future purposes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As a new member in crypto business, I've been contributing as a bounty's worker, and this is my second time of being a bounty campaign worker by posting and sharing different opinions and ideas about crypto business. I really accept the fact that I have no enough knowledge on crypto business, but I am surely that soon I will become a master on cryptocurrency business, by entering different business transactions like trading and investing, or maybe soon, I'm one of those large capitalists and investors or as a full time trader and investor soon. Hopefully my dreams will come true.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
I can be boast to get you informed that I'm a full time Bitcoinner. I mean this Cryptocurrency is my major field of income where I'm earning my major life sustenance to put food on my table and that of my family.  I spends my major time in the field, I do a lot of tradings as much as I can, buy trades with extreme caution not to bite more than I can chew because of risk, I researches and joined good Bounties as occurred to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I want to learn how to trade on exchanges, I started to participate in ICO. In general, I'm interested in everything related to the crypto world. And I began to earn well. YES I like crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I will join the bounty thread and do day trading.
Because it takes only a little time to participate in the bounty thread, and day trading can bring me a better profit.
Activity: 231
I think I start 5 months ago I start investing and tried trading but until now I'm not good about it I earn a lot when I start airdrop. airdrop is better in fast few months but now they don't give much token.. this month I try bounty hope I will gain more in a bounty.  but i still love airdrop its free token hehehe
Activity: 286
I'm interested in absolutely everything and happy to be in the cryptosphere.I hope that it will continue to develop with the same excellent prospect for the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Part of my life needs comes from crypto, yes to add pocket money.
I follow some bounty and I also start investing in a few coins although a little bit, so I can say the future savings.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I participate in various bounty companies and keep an eye on the coins.Yet I fully satisfied with everything and negative experience fortunately has not been
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
My main income in crypto is in Bounty and trading , i love my world job now because the promising result when the project has finished and trading with the expected results archieved, i feel very satisfied and feel very lucky.
Activity: 91
As if the price is falling from past few months then we can think of it to be rising very soon but we can't predict how much rise will be there and how much time it can take to rise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
as of now i stopped daytrading since the market price really not working well,what im having is those coins in my portfolio that i am waiting to make some grow,(hopefully it will)and some bounty and signature campaigns but not expecting much since most of this are shitty as we all know,if they will pay me its ok and if they not who cares,besides i only do this to have something to do while checking the form
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
trading in cryptocurrency and joining bounty is my involvement in this crypto. I am not expert in this trading so i still trying to improve my knowledge. I have to earn money to get married in the future and for my daily needs.
Activity: 294
it seems that now I've been focusing on the world of crypto, for me playing in the world of crypto is very fun and also easy. we are not wasting our time and working hard, on the contrary. we just wait for the price that suits our desires and we can invest for the future. when prices are rising, then we will be very happy, but if the price declines, surely we will panic and think whether to sell or not. it all depends on your choice how to get your profit.
Activity: 392
as of now I work on the crypto is mostly joining the ICO campaign I am still learning about the crypto and also I want to joing now trading slowly but surely but I think I will trade once the market goes green again
Activity: 406
homt.net

I work in crypto everyday.
But not full time. I give my time beside my study. I expect earning more than now. But market is really disappointed.  But I believe from my mind, market will pump more and we will achieve more money.
Pages:
Jump to: