Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 44. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
Personally I am engaged in a in all areas. It's one thing to feed another. So I cover the costs and downtime. For example, if you do not have a good earnings on ICO or on the market afraid to trade, saves me a farm, and so on a circle.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
At personal level. I have not contributed much to help this crypto market in a better way nut even then, I have done far more than I actually could and that there are so many family members of mine and even few of my friends from my social circle as well who have started investing their money into crypto currencies and that too because of the reason that I motivated them to do so.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
I have a basic job and it has nothing to do with the world of cryptocurrency. I do not give it much time. However, I know people who spend whole days dedicated to this and they do not badly earn. I do not know all the details, but they do not complain about life.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Part of my life needs comes from crypto, yes to add pocket money.
I follow some bounty and I also start investing in a few coins although a little bit, so I can say the future savings.
I am just like you, all the money I use to meet all my needs is hasl involved in the world of crypto by following the bounty and the rainbow even though the result is sometimes uncertain because sometimes I get stuck on fraud projects but I still want to continue this because I am sure po was very nice
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
I follow some bounty and I also start investing in a few coins although a little bit, so I can say the future savings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I invest and hold my coin for profit and I join in bounty or signature campaign but I am not work 24/7 in crypto. I only spend 2-3 hours in a day to work in crypto because I have a main job. work in crypto are give me many advantages, I have extra income and I have new knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mostly investing in long term, little trading and regularly bounty campaigns which keep me active.
Activity: 347
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

At this stage, I spend less time on the crypto market because I do it as an extra revenue. It takes me 2-3 hours a day and I mainly invest in some altcoins.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
First of all I am holding some crypto currencies and former miner but now just bitcoin holder and I am doing some help by holding the coins in long term so everyone do the same hold the bitcoin in long term to make the real money.And I am also involving in the bitcointalk which a great forum for the crypto so some might read my posts and make useful with that is my little contribution.
Activity: 406
I prefer investing in new projects. It does not take much time. Moreover, I get pleasure from doing this. I tried to trade, but I realized that this need to learn. Investing is much easier and profitable as for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
Wow, I think these jobs are possible and if there is teamwork things can get faster. But I'm sure that to create the highest performance for doing too many things in a day will be very difficult indeed. You must be definitely an excellent person. I usually focus on my best work and do it well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I prefer trading. I like looking for different interesting and worth to invest ICOs.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
Today there is a difficult situation with such work. More and more projects are Scam. Ethereum all falls in price. This means that our earnings are getting smaller and smaller.
Me profoundly sad to think that even a few months ago, 1 Ethereum cost more 1,000 dollars. Today it costs less than $ 500.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
for me i am doing both trading and doing bounty campaigns, im expecting to get more in my long term investments but also im looking forward on having a little bit of profit in bounties that can give way for me to invest more in the future.
Activity: 208
I worked at least 5-8 broken hours per day. I am mostly into bounty signature campaign. Doing signature campaigns gives me that window of opportunity to learn more of the intricacies of cryptocurrencies. I spend sometime reading some of the replies in a specific topic that i found interesting. And i am proud to say that i do good in this campaign. I always see to it that my posts were constructive, on topic and with 100 percent correct English grammar. Occasionally, i do airdrops. But very scanty because i don't have a twitter account. Honestly speaking, my would be anticipated earnings will not be that much due to the fact that my rank is only Jr. Member.
Activity: 182

Nope, i spent 5-6 hours/day in crypto space, in trading and bounties only.
You don't really have to work 24/7 to earn money in crypto space even you did trading,mining,bounties, or airdrops.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
It's such a huge waste of time to do crypto 24/7. Most airdrops and bounties are worthless, daily trading is not as profitable as long time holding and mining is becoming less and less boffo
Activity: 756
Merit: 629

I would like to work in such a schedule in this area, but unfortunately still have to go to the official work. I hope in the future earnings here will allow me to leave work and only deal with crypto currencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
It was in October of last year since I started joining different bounty campaigns and airdrop as well, but before that I do crypto trading and I also participated with few icos. I did not gain so much with trading altcoins because I do not have that much to invest, I started with only 15$ as my capital then. But now I prefer to do bounty campaigns then trade my token rewards.
Activity: 434
I'm not a crypto rat where i do crypto 24/7 but i do love what i am doing. Since i got here until today, i have learned a lot and i actually found myself dedicated to crypto as i spent almost 70% of my day on cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: