Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 46. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Currently I am involved in crypto currency whenever I have time from my regular work and job. I do research about different currencies and market status of all the cryptocurrencies. If i will find it great source of earning and will get enough profit then will surely work on it on regular basis.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I work in trading, but unfortunately nor cryptocurrency yet. My wish to trade crypto as it looks like everything else, I mean all markets are about the same, reading graphs and making decisisons, where to put sl or tp! Right now I am in bounties campaign, to get free tokens for my time and once I save up, I will be trading them. Airdrops, I don't really like much, but sometimes do them, filling out the registration form!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Feel proud to be part of cryptoworld,Learning too much and great platform toe enhance the skills. Involved in bounty and trading  which give me inner satisfaction.This platform is hope for all and allows to earn and learn,there are opportunities to avail and change the lives.
brand new
Activity: 0
Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Although it is wonderful industry it isn't quite safe to sustain in the market field for too long. I prefer the regular job!
Crypto is something I actually use as a hobby. Investment hobby has accidentally come into my life.
I also hope for the possible profit an expect the brighter future from my portfolio.
I ain't involved in the trading and investment constantly but at least I enjoy my actions in the market even when I am ending with a loss.
I have the limitations with which I can sustain my financial greed and this can help me quite a lot not to exaggerate my trading capabilities.
I still prefer the steady job more than the work for the cryptocurrencies and I ain't afraid of the market demise.
I agree with this, while the potential to make profits in this market is huge something that cannot be underestimated at the same time we need to be very mindful about our expectations in this market, this is still a young and speculative market and while I have my full faith in bitcoin at the same time we cannot deny that there is always the danger that political actions may turn bitcoin into something illegal and if that happens then full adoption is not going to be a possibility anymore it could even be possible that those that possess crypto could be prosecuted, so we need to also earn fiat and not to concentrate only in bitcoin
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
I am mostly an observer, but I have some holdings just to keep my motivation to learn and follow the market. Overall, I am in with only one foot.
Activity: 140
My involvement in cryptoworld is bounty hunting. I'am diligently campaigning my chosen ICO's that will benefit me in the future. Since im still working my formal job i can't face bounty hunting for long hours. But luckily i still managed to finish it even for a short period of time. Currently, i'am starting to read the know-hows in trading that i will get involve with eventually in the near future.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I can not afford to devote much time to the crypt, just a couple of hours a day to study and participate in bounty campaigns. When I accumulate a small amount of capital, I will try my hand at investing and trading.
Activity: 122
My involvement in crypto world is mainly in writing services. I write ICO whitepapers, articles and press releases. I also do promotion and marketing of ICOs projects.
Activity: 262
I would not say that I am heavily involved in the world of crypto currency, but I still try to keep abreast of the matter. I deliberately do not do this as my main occupation, since I am completely satisfied with my current work in the field of chemistry. But that's how a hobby of a crypto currency is very suitable. I am more than confident that in the future this will be an integral part of the economy. Over time, it will be so common thing that everyone will face it. It is better now to understand this and understand it, rather than grunting and swearing in the future, not understanding anything.
I would advise the rest of the students to study crypto currency, but this business is voluntary.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
And I'm a jack of all trades: miner, investor, trader, bountyhunter, and collector of the airdrops. Crypto currency is my main job and I spend it around the clock, seven days a week and almost the whole year without days off.
Recently, I trade on the stock exchange very little, mostly doing bounties and mining.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
When I first got into crypto last year, it was simply as an investor.  I did a bit of day trading, but found the volatility both exciting and scary, so settled on a few long-term HODLs.  

I've done a few Airdrops, but most don't seem to be worth the amount of time it takes to fill in the form (There are a few exceptions).

I now mostly do Campaigns in my spare time and keep an eye on new developments in the crypto sphere.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i'm not working 24/7 for crypto and if i have free time to do so then i would working on it and indeed as bitcoin users i expect the best results to earnings money during involved in crypto world but i do realize that the future of cryptocurrencies still unpredictable that it could be bright but possibly too could be crashed
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Presently active in bounty and some telegram campaigns and I'm aso looking forward to join the twitter and fb campaign soon. Everyday I spent many hours reading threads and making posts and I will continue to learn to improve the quality of my posts in the future. Joining the crypto trading is also one of my plans but presently I haven't some extra time to try it. I instead bought some coins for long term hold.
Activity: 154
I am currently into bounty campaigns and airdrop.
I participate in discussions like this.
I am also involved in telegram discussions that has so many informations about the crypto world.
And i am still learning about Crypto.
Activity: 134
I think the world of cryptocurrency is in need of people to introduce crypto currency to the public. So if I get involved in it will be very profitable for me. Because the world is building a new economy with cryptocurrency. So by following the bounty, I will support cryptocurrency project to be introduced them to the public.
Activity: 280
I actively work for some crypto projects, that would take majority of my days. Then I also invest in certain coins and tokens and participate in bounty campaigns that make sense to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I pretty much do anything in crypto nowadays. I started in airdrops and moveon to bounties. My earnings from both I used to invest a little in ICOs and trade sometimes.  All of that in just a 4 months time. Im planning to mine anytime soon.
Activity: 140
I did not work 24/7 in crypto for I have some responsibilities in real world. I need to cook for my family, I need to clean up the house, I need to do some activities that needed by my body. Although I'm looking forward to make it happen the 24/7 working commitment to crypto. Hopefully someday I will.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

The main thing that I do in the crypto world is participate in bounties. Bounty Campaigns takes up a lot of my time from research down to doing my assignments on a campaign. The reason I prefer participating in bounty campaigns than trading, airdrops, and mining is because it suits my time and skills the most. Participating in bounty campaigns helps me know more about new projects, ideas, and technologies that could solve real world problems. Rewards from bounty campaigns help me pay for my needs and wants, money earned from bounty campaigns help me support my living.
Pages:
Jump to: