Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 17. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the market is highly volatile so more price fluctuations should be expected, as has been the case previously. However, I think the fluctuations will not affect the long term prospect of crypto. While the current happenings might somewhat suggest 'doom and gloom', I think the market will recover and boom in the long run (there's a lot of expert analysis out there to support my claim), although a whole lot of altcoins will suffer.
Activity: 54
Up and down is really normal in this market,i'm not worry about it,when maket down,i can buy coins that i like at low price
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
now the market is in decline. my investments have suffered. but if there is movement in the bottom, so it will move up. I hope that by the end of the year will begin steady growth and recovery.
Activity: 95
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I think that only the market is trying to rise, but it is not given to the monitors, which only the market is dragging into the bottom, I think that by the end of the year this will all end and there will be a pleasant growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
my analyze, the price in the market is very bad because of the many types of coins and new tokens that can be obtained for free, and promises significant profits in their ico, so investors prefer this method, then throw it away
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Well this market is like roller coaster you going up and down, these down prices of cryptos are just temporary, I believe they will recover at the end of the year just believe.
Activity: 28
Fortunately I have not sold my house to invest in crypto. LOL. but i really want to do so. Should I do this?
Activity: 140
The current electronic market has a lot of problems. Investors should think and be assertive as well as have clearer and better investment plans to be able to lead the market and earn. more profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
so bad that investors are afraid to continue this. because the decline that occurs is very sharp, difficult to predict. although later this will return to normal
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
I feel, the downward market situation is caused by the many types of new tokens that have sprung up, investors are more interested in the initial profits offered by the token, lots of airdrops that give us profits, I'm pessimistic at the end of the year market prices will move up
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Market is the same like last half a year.. +-20% with drop tendency..

Unfortunately we were unable to see something real good during this year.

More negative effect. Hope it will change till 2019
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Of course, this year the market of crypto currency is more than ever, very bad. I have not looked at the price of my tokens for several months, I do not want to be upset. I just participate in ICO generosity companies and collect the received tokens until better times, when the crypto-currency market, and all my tokens will grow. Hope for the last months of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
I watched the market for a long time a year ago and chose a good entry point and made a good profit until december. I know that very soon the market will fall and therefore sold all cryptocurrency. I am confident that the market will recover before the end of the year, this contributes to many factors. Now I think a good point to buy assets.
Activity: 10
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Marketplace looks good, just because we dont see 100x profit doesnt mean the crypto isnt in great shape. Btc price looks very good right now. In 2 months we will see huge growth. Just need to be patient.
Activity: 13
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
In my opinion, market looks better than ever, Btc price is stable and healthy. It is only matter of weeks maybe even days when the bull starts. Statistic from few years back show that bull run starts in september or october. So that is what i am waiting for.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Some altcoins made up to 90-100% correction from all time highs. It is normal activity after bubble popped up and retail investors are stepping back. But fever of crypto will return later in 2019 or in 2020. It depends on adoption, scalability, exposure to investors and trust in trading. I, personally, don't expect a quick recovery, rather boring trading in small range with some dumps.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Of course, it is unpleasant to look at such low prices, especially for those who bought cryptocurrency in december. But I see current prices as an opportunity to buy good assets at low prices.
Activity: 364
When all prices are rising, then everyone is good at saying and thinking about crypto-currencies, but as soon as all prices fall, people start to say negative statements about crypto-currencies. This is the psychology of people
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Actually, when market drops, we can invest more..but have to wait till the point where graph stops decreasing further
Activity: 168
Not good at all, the market seems to have no ending struggle to increase but just suddenly its falls again to the bottom. With this moment the best thing to do is to hold the coin in your wallet and do nothing. Relax your mind and comeback later. This is not the best month for all crypto currency investors.
Pages:
Jump to: