Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 101. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 01:43:11 AM
What is my plan. Probably in the current situation I have nothing but to just sit and watch this chaos, because I already feel that all my actions will most likely have a non-aggressive nature, so I'm just waiting
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 01:35:10 AM
I have a plan to buy a house and obviously a car. I already have a good job though, but if suppose i couldn't buy a house i will make sure to start business and have decent car.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 01:31:43 AM
if I follow the bounty and get the reward in return I will exchange it and buy something I need besides of course give money to my immediate family
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:28:06 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
When I make profit I use it to reinvest.
Activity: 297
January 24, 2018, 01:25:15 AM
first i plan to get more coins and  I will save it for many months or years until when go high value and I can sell it after many month i plan  to buy anything or I want to investment
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 23, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

My plan is to have much holdings in crypto. Of course I cannot stay with crypto all the time, there have to be withdrawals and fiat conversions made as I still need to spend fiat money. I do not cash out when not necessary so even if my crypto holdings are growing huge, I will leave them as they are. After all, they are rising in value fast. There is no need to quickly pull out coins from wallets.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 10:36:21 PM
To help you answer the question you must first make a trading objectives. What is your purpose of investing must determine first? My personal objective is for my retirement, I need to have at least $1M to support my daily needs. If I reach this I will stop and cash-out all my investment and place it to safer investment like Bonds and government securities. From there I will enjoy the fruits of my labor.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
My plan is to hold as long as my coins has potential to pump. Maybe ill cash out if emergency for rush money needed or i think i'll build a house first and save all my profits for the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 23, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

In basic trading strategy we always consider how much profit we do gain in a certain investment.  Either your capital would multiply twice, thrice or more considering your investment is a success. In reality many investors do cash out when they already gain more than 50% profit. If I were to choose when to cash out, well I will to the same as them. In this strategy you can ensure the safety of your investment.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
To cash out everything is not an option.
I think I will first invest in a home and perhaps some house on the beach.
And then I will continue to earn and enjoy the life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 23, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
I don't think I would cash out with all my saves, I'm always leaving some funds inside the market. Also I don't spend what I've earned on unnecessary things but investing into new promising coins.
Activity: 448
January 23, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
My plan is, i will cash out when i already can buy a house,car and to have a little bussiness for my family.
I also like it,
but for now it is holding all coins because it is still not safe to sell it,
this is because the bitcoin is down and altcoin also come down,
hopefully to the highest price again
Activity: 1022
January 23, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
someone should believes me that the cost of the dishes for 40 years of consumption must be of number with the value of 4,250 grams of gold.
and those are valid for the past century, today and for the future terms of 40 years of caledar days.
those are kinds with goods for drinks as to slips into pocket of sweater for a good believer.
Activity: 127
January 23, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
My plan is, i will cash out when i already can buy a house,car and to have a little bussiness for my family.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 23, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

At first the only plan is to have a decent profit but after learning about cryptocurrency and blockchain the plan was changed. I involve myself because in the near future my wealth can inherit my portfolio in the next genertion.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
my plan is get some money from this crypto trade and investment
after that, i want to build my own business
but.. the amount of money i needed is so much
and i just have a litle amount of money to invest in ICO
so.. long journey that will i do
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 23, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
I was planned to buy a lot of coins in crypto currency exchange and hold it until they reached my target value in crypto currency world. Therefore I have a lot of stocks of bitcoin since value of this coins is decreasing I was continuous buying and save it for my future. I know many people are losing hope but I still believe that in the future value of bitcoin will gonna raised and reach the moon.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 23, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
My plan can be successful in the future with investments in altcoin  Grin
Activity: 476
January 23, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

I have plans to buy a house. When it so happens that the cost of the house will be 70% of my capital, then I will withdraw the funds. I already raise money every month, but most of it is on wallets and  exchanges.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 23, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
I just take my funds every month only, so I know how much is earned in the month before withdraw
I have a lot of plans in cryptocurrency especially when I gain a high profit. I will use it carefully and I will use it dor academic purposes. Right now, I'm still studying ao I prefer to use it to support my studies.
Pages:
Jump to: