Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 100. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
January 24, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

The best thing to do is expand your resources when you already earn enough money from cryptocurrency by starting a business. There are a lot of wealthy people who uses cryptocurrency to earn capital and start their own busines, It was a huge advantage for those people who learn cryptocurrency in an early age.
Activity: 370
January 24, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
i will do secure my retirement i will by house and also cars and also get a family and also buy some mining rig so i can just sit tight and gain my profits without doing something
Activity: 13
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
My plan is to help my family using cryptocurrencies,i will make them happy and provide what their needs.Problem i wont buy anything worthless i will try to start some small businesses so i can have passive income in the future because we wont never know when cryptocurrencies will crash.
Activity: 262
January 24, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
I have a dream. I want to earn on a luxury cottage by the sea and a small boat to catch his fish. Also, I want to I have kept a couple million dollars for a peaceful old age.

it has a possibility that this is may happen if we have some knowledge of holding it and having some patience and control on your money on how you spend this for , patience on how and when you are able to take that for.
Activity: 392
January 24, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
my plan for now is to get some financial on the crypto to add some to my hobbies and whenever when I got older I am planning to buy a house and also some cars for me
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
my plan is to become rich in the future by hold all my altcoin until the end of 2030.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 24, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
as more developer comes with the release of offers of new coins, investor might gains of chance as expending use of displacement to gains with the returns as collecting nominal profit with the end of terms with the investment plan.

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
I have a dream. I want to earn on a luxury cottage by the sea and a small boat to catch his fish. Also, I want to I have kept a couple million dollars for a peaceful old age.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
I would be glad if I can withdraw my money invested in the coins and still have a healthy portfolio. So my first plan is to break even and we will see from there.
The problem is as always when do you sell and what portion of your holdings.
The plan at the moment is that when a coin has tripled in value, I will recover my initial investment and a little profit. 50% will be converted to fiat money and 50% will be invested in other coins.

Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
As great as a huge profit would be, I'm also curious what the next step is for cryptos in general.

Local crypto based shops? Or what?
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
I want to invest in real estates and earn money from there
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 09:38:29 AM
Got a couple of plans but I will have to be strategic. Say, if I want a house (and I really do), I'll get a price range wherein I can cashout and still have more left for another plan (a new car perhaps). Overall, we go total control over our expenses and I'm very sure you all here have thought about how to go about managing the cashflow.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
My plan is to invest in ETH, when eth prices go up I will sell to get money to buy a house or car
One of my plans is to invest my profit to different coins and hold it until the price of each coin becomes valuable and make my profit doubled. I believe that the result of waiting is better than selling it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
I might want to save up with my alt-coin sales and be free to spend it when I've collected a lot of my money and be ready to enjoy it
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 02:34:44 AM
Achieving the variety of different cases pf this firm. You have to see for the future for what is it you want to have in the proceeding causes of working! Its good to have plans first before really proceeding for money!
Activity: 108
January 24, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
My plan is to invest in ETH, when eth prices go up I will sell to get money to buy a house or car
Activity: 364
January 24, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
My plan is, i will cash out when i already can buy a house,car and to have a little bussiness for my family.
Good plan, totally agree. The main thing is cash out before the end will come and always (once per week/month) need to cash out a small part of your portfolio in fiat.
true for me this is one of the best thing to do for cause this is that how are you may able to be safe cause you are able to have some cash specially when you are emergency needed you may have some extra and dont have to sell immediately making some plan are the most and best thing to do.
Activity: 131
January 24, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
I think I will cashout my coin until I can build up a bussiness. If I have a bussiness, then I have a fix income to fulfil my daily needs. Then I dont have to hoping from trading again. Thats enough for me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
My plan is, i will cash out when i already can buy a house,car and to have a little bussiness for my family.
Good plan, totally agree. The main thing is cash out before the end will come and always (once per week/month) need to cash out a small part of your portfolio in fiat.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 24, 2018, 01:43:49 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I have plans to buy a house. When it so happens that the cost of the house will be 70% of my capital, then I will withdraw the funds. I already raise money every month, but most of it is on wallets and  exchanges.
My planned is to wait until the value rise again because planning to cash out half of my coin for starting my business. Then the half is for my saving or put it in investment so that there's possible to my coin to grow more, and if it become successful. Also in planning to buy more different coins then hold it or trade it when the value rise again to have more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: