Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 22. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to keep patronizing altcoins because I know that altcoins have a bright future. I can make more money if I will hold it in a long time. The cryptocurrencies are still gaining more power in this time, I am sure that all of the cryptocurrencies will become more valuable in the future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
my plan is to start setting up a strategy for a good campaign and start an investment strategy.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
May 03, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
my plan is to leave as much cryptocurrency as possible for my future.I am sure that this is a great investment in my future life

Now is a good time to replenish your crypt portfolios. I bought Bitcoin Gold and the Ethereum a few days ago. Cool

Holding is the only plan I have after buying some altcoins that I know that has great potential to give me some profits in the near future, when this market is going to be normal again(though we don't know when is that going to happen). Buying altcoins at this moment is a nice strategy where you could make profits in the long run, it might need some patient but it is all worth it.

If you have the money to buy, then buy those top coins that you know which is going to pump so hard in the next following month, one of those is Ethereum, that is why I'm holding it since January, I know it will make another All Time High this year.
Activity: 170
May 03, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
whenever i need that money, i will cash it out. maybe for buy my own car. but i think it is not the good time to cash out because the price is low. i will cash it out when eth rise 1.2k again.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
If my money enough to buy car or house, i'll choose to build some passive income first after that buy some house or car.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
i still have alot to do with money
i want to buy car
have my house
atleast make 1000 dollar a month
i hope bitcoin make me rich
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 10:12:00 AM
my plan in using the coins of my bounty and investment coins is to wait for them to rise by itself in the long time I have set. because every time I invest and follow ICO in getting the gift I learn well that will make me believe will let the coins grow without fear of descending.
Activity: 215
May 03, 2018, 09:46:47 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I have never tried this before but I would definitely keep it for the meantime before cashing it out from when I could buy some things I wanted in my life like a car or a family vacation.
Activity: 134
May 03, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
If I cash out most of my money, then I will fix the roof of my house, after that I want to buy air conditioner and a car. So that my mother can enjoy her old age, and realize her dream can ride the car of her son's hard work.
And I will keep working and studying in bitcointalk. A favorite place that adds to my knowledge and finances.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
May 03, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
my plan is to leave as much cryptocurrency as possible for my future.I am sure that this is a great investment in my future life
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
I dream about a good world where there will be all is well, all will live in peace and harmony, where and they will be friends! Found out about this company and realized that the world was not lost, would recommend ! https://konios.com/
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
My plan is to participate in as many bounty campaigns as possible in order to earn money and either leave them for long-term storage or reinvest in other coins. In parallel with this, I trade on stock exchanges.
Activity: 383
May 03, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
my plan is to link cryptocurrencies as tightly as possible with my real life.I am sure that they will really help me in implementing my plans
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 06:32:40 AM
I think that now it is necessary to earn enough cryptocurrencies to leave part for the future,and part to use in everyday life
Activity: 144
May 03, 2018, 06:29:53 AM
I plan to invest money here in good ico to make a profit and do my Hobbies, not a routine job that will not provide me and will not make me happy
Activity: 59
May 03, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
My plan is to keep investing, invest for a long term even if the markets are getting low or getting higher i don't care about the loses i believe i can make it i can earn, and i can get a nice profit.
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 06:09:20 AM
My plan is to invest  the long-term crypto currency and, when investing, cash in some part and invest in more reliable sources  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
the plan for this year is just to wait for prices to recover and it will be possible to recover the money that I lost on a sharp drop in the rate. now the market shows that prices will rise. but they have not yet reached their maximum. so I'm just waiting.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
My plan is to buy a house and buy two sets of doors for the aged. Buy the best insurance for yourself and your family, and find an easy job to do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 08:49:11 PM
My plan about cashing out is aroind 2019 or 2020. Right now I want to invest and invest and invest more all the time all of my extra goes to crypto. I know doesn't sounds good but I'm looking for a long term not a short term like a slice of cake I want a whole cake. That's before I started crypto I have a plan a better plan which will change my life in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: