Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 18. (Read 7616 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1735
May 05, 2018, 06:16:18 PM
my plan is to be retired when the bitcoin is 100000 dollars. to buy a house and car. i will be just fishing .
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
I plan to wait for a really good price increase, and then I will sell some of my investments in order to provide myself with the most banal - the car and housing. I think that with bitcoin I will succeed.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
Now I plan to keep my coins as long as possible, because I believe that they will bring a good income in a few years. I prefer long-term investments.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
Sweet dreams, who knows, maybe one day they`ll become real. I plan to cash out when I`ll have at least 70% profit from my investments. But it also depends on what the whole picture will look like in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 05, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
I have a lot of plans, but real estate is the most logical a good car needs time for a good home.
But the market is going well it means closer to beautiful days
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
My plans until that modest. I'm just trying to pay for my existence in this world. A little delay, but so far with a stretch enough for a rainy day. But the capital is quietly growing and I will soon be able to save for a car
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 05, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
If today I will buy 10 ETH and 5 BTC. Maybe they will make a profit for me at the end of this year. ETH and BTC prices are rising, the peak of these two coin will probably rise higher than the price at the end of 2018.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 04:45:08 PM
If I have $1 million now, I will travel around the world and enjoy my life. But if I have $10 million now, I will be scared every day. I don’t even know how to use them. LOL
I know you will my friend but the problem is spending 1 millions or 10 millions is very easily but earn those amount of money is an impossible thing that not much people on Earth can do that.
Even becoming a millionaire is really hard with everyone , only the people has the talents or good skills can earn those money.
Activity: 368
May 05, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I would like to provide myself with additional income. The house is very much. I need to spend on household needs
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
May 05, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I'm going to cash out when i need money to renovate my house because i want to make big and beautiful my house and also to buy a new car that is my dream but i need to save money first before buying car to my future children.
May 05, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
If I have $1 million now, I will travel around the world and enjoy my life. But if I have $10 million now, I will be scared every day. I don’t even know how to use them. LOL
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
May 05, 2018, 02:29:46 PM
Home, car, big deposit! These are all dreams that can come true if you are engaged in this market for a very long time. Now for the time being this is a hobby
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
 I hope I can reach my goal of earning $ 1000 / month or more, because I also have tired to be a private employee who is limited by the rules ,hopefully our goals can be achieved easily.
Activity: 35
May 05, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
However I want to have my own house and possibility to use it. But right now i want to earn for feparing my car and reparing my teeth. Will do it while.
Activity: 167
May 05, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

It's up to the need. If you are investing a money that will be used for daily living then you need to cashout when you earn some. Don't wait for times or prize that will be lower that what you invested. If you invested a little be sure to choose the right one so that you will not regret. But If you are talking about money intended only for investment then you need to wait for long of what your goal for that. But most of the coins gain profit slowly that will take a period of time like years or more. You need to be patient if you wanna make your investments fold into multiple times.
Activity: 198
May 05, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
Trading and investing my plan if i have a perfect time make it. Nowadays we dont have to put our money into a useless trading and investing. My plan now is wait until the value will get higher. Even it take one or two months. I dont care as long as i trade my coin in a proper way.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 05, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
I invest only for a long time. Not to worry every day for a course. Now I have 9 coins in my portfolio
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
My plan when I earn a lot on bitcoin will buy me land and house and vehicles, and I'll work with a lot of business so I can get more money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

We should now create a plan for us to easily handle the problems that we will face. We can easily earn profit if we have wise plan. One of my plan is to hold all of my cryptocurrencies until the bull market occurs. I know that this time is still not the right time to sell our cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
May 05, 2018, 07:09:43 AM
Buy good long-term projects coins and HODL! Trading in an unregulated and volatile market is dangerous especially for people with no trading experience...

Occasionally re-balance your portfolio with new promising coins...
Pages:
Jump to: