Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 24. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to be successful by motivating myself to continue posting and earn something not just for me but for my family. I will save it for my future and help others who needs it. I will do my best to succeed in life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
My plan is to make myself a passive income (1000-2000 per month) and do not worry about the future  Grin
Activity: 151
May 02, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
I will do that when there is an urgent need. Otherwise I will keep it, it's my savings. When my savings is enough to build my own business, then I will take it as a business capital. It is also to keep watch for the future, because there is nothing definite about crypto.
Activity: 46
May 02, 2018, 03:14:38 AM
Trying to cash out will bitcoin is at a reasonably high price.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
my plan if my money has been exceeded to buy mobile or home, I want to set up to South Korea with some of my money and buy a car. I will also in part some of my money to invest again in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:12:59 AM
At the moment, I also want to make money on the car and the house, and I hope that during this time I will invent in what to invest money, so that they worked

I have already made enough money to change the car for the better one. Now I am planning to do something with the house I am owning. Probably, I will sell it and add some bucks to buy the new one.

Great plan. Thats amazing with what you did, I hope i can do the same with you. My plan is make money and buying house and have some states bonds to earn fix income monthly
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
My plan is an unbearable life with no debts added to the problems in everyone's life. It is necessary to work hard and win and step with the right investments. The more you pay, the less you pay.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 02, 2018, 03:10:09 AM
I have a dream to be able to realize my dream one by one. First I want to buy a house from profit trading results and also open a business like cafe or boutique. I also of course want to buy a car or even a car collection. Therefore I am very excited to continue studying in this cryptocurrency world. I hope to get many benefits. And can buy everything I want.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 03:08:34 AM

will cashing out when the money enough to buy car and make some invest making some blog..
Activity: 251
May 02, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
Cash out but not all, left half of yours. And buy what you want. And grow bigger what you've left. Try to ask in some expert about that, so you will give some idea what to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:02:52 AM
i have many of plan, but i think ill hold my token until i dont need to use money. im earning more token to have a investment if incase of emergency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
May 02, 2018, 02:59:26 AM
At the moment, I also want to make money on the car and the house, and I hope that during this time I will invent in what to invest money, so that they worked

I have already made enough money to change the car for the better one. Now I am planning to do something with the house I am owning. Probably, I will sell it and add some bucks to buy the new one.
it's a good plan, in addition to being used for your residence, the house can also be for investment in property. this is great for the future. I think I will do the same thing as you do because the longer the house will be more expensive
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
Crypto market is growing and just in early days and people going to aware about it,Too early cash pout is not a good decision at least sell that point where you meet the expectations.Expecting to make luxurious and raise standards is good but beside interesting yourself mean gain knowledge about crypto and beside contributing as a crypto consultant is not a bad idea.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
My plan is to have a regular cash out using altcoins every month and continuing to learn a lot of ideas in some bounties and gain some knowledge to earn some profit in the end.
Activity: 91
May 02, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
For the present plan, I would rather collect the benefits of a bounty campaign, for then I would buy ethereum as my future investment.
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 02:36:50 AM
My plan is to make money. It is very difficult to plan ahead in the crypto money world. We are trying to evaluate our investments in a very volatile exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 01, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
My plan is to keep and not sell. I conduct a fundamental analysis of the project, with a view to long-term investments. In crypto currency, only this method has a meaning in my opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
Buy 500 USD worth of 5 altcoins you believe in then wait for 6 months and they could be worth 20-50K USD by that time.
are you sure just in 6 months we will earn till 50k(x100 from 500$), how you can tell like that, maybe in your dream its can going to the moon in 6months, ethereum now is $680++ and when i hold till end year, sure its will growth but i think just 1000$++
Activity: 92
April 30, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
My plans are making money and becoming a legend on bitcion talk.org
Pages:
Jump to: