Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 23. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 08:32:57 PM
my plan is to buy ethereum and hold it until 2019 and hope ethereum keeps increasing and until 2019 ethereum get to the moon and i will sell it back Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 02, 2018, 08:17:38 PM
The one of my plan is to make enough money from crypto for my future, I also want to open my own business so I have to collect the capital first from crypto..
Activity: 24
May 02, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
My plan is earn as much as i can this year , after that I will withdrawal 10% of all the funds, after that I will plan for the 2019, set up multiple masternodes for some extra income ,
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:50:01 PM
Expediently I plan to wait for the best btc to reach his all the time it is high and then to remove if you plan to remove only because you have a purpose to buy a certain thing, I will bet that you will regret for it later because you can earn much better in the future.
Activity: 728
May 02, 2018, 07:10:18 PM
I do not have much amount of profit so I use a part for a living and another part to reinvest. You have a nice decision to buy a own house.   
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:32:18 PM
It is good to always take profit along the way but you don't want to exit the space because when you hit this level you will discover that there are to life to achieve
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
May 02, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Just want to set aside as much capital as I need to be able to chill for as long want  Grin .
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I just want to start a business using my capital that i get from trading in the market in order to earn more incoms monthly or daily and this is the best way to expand your resources.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Crypto market is growing and just in early days and people going to aware about it,Too early cash pout is not a good decision at least sell that point where you meet the expectations.Expecting to make luxurious and raise standards is good but beside interesting yourself mean gain knowledge about crypto and beside contributing as a crypto consultant is not a bad idea.

I foresee eve a better growth in the market for the next months. Let's see if this will turn real. If yes, we can make some profit by just holding some trusted and promising coins such as monero, litecoin and others.

This will be enough to have a good return.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 02, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
I do not know what the plans of others, but I adhere to such a strategy. Now we need to buy a lot of promising altcoins and coins for new startups. On them, I think you can earn a lot more than Bitcoin and Ethereum  Wink
Activity: 85
May 02, 2018, 05:56:39 PM
My plan is to gain profit to support my study.  As a student who don't have a stable source of income. It is the best way or the first step to reach my goal independently.
Activity: 287
May 02, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
While crypto is alive, I will continue to participate. And as for my coins, I am not going to sell them because now not time to destroy them.
Activity: 14
May 02, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
my plan in the world of crypto will continue to develop digital coin assets by continuing to participate in the bounty offered, but with caution to avoid falling into fraud so as to have a tangible result of a stable and successful future economy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 02, 2018, 05:35:28 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I think so, personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change. Maybe, i want to make a business and invest most of the business profit into BTC.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
I have great numerous  plans on mind that I will like to implement soonest .Ofcourse I will definitely cash out and even enough so that I can begin to execute my plans.I plan to have a good business that I can start on behalf of  my family. I will also like to visit some recreational centres I have never been to before to have a leisure together with my family .I also plan buying a car for my myself, but no matter the huge amount I cash out I will still leave something behind to continue my investment in crypto.
Activity: 150
May 02, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

I'm still a newbie in this forum and just joined my signature so I still have not got anything, but if the token I collect later can buy a car then I will make cash
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
May 02, 2018, 04:41:55 PM
I believe that all users should rally, discover and inform all which companies are potentially dangerous and produce fake projects. In the Russian branch, I have already created one of the topics, if you support me, then together we can improve the current situation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommendations-to-investors-and-bounty-hunters-3453674
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
May 02, 2018, 04:32:57 PM
I expect that in a couple of years the crypto will be recognized all over the world and price of most coins will increase many times. Therefore, I plan to hold cryptocurrency until 2020 and then sell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 02, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
My plan is to invest a long-term (at least 5 years) and earn on this (for business development)  Cheesy
Activity: 30
May 02, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
My plan is to earn in crypto and buy a house and open a business and continue to earn in crypto while managing my business. It is always better to have a back up so when I could open up a business I would and back it up with crypto or the other way around. I think it is better to have a stable income so that I could keep or save my crypto and hold them .
Pages:
Jump to: