Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 27. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

My plan is to just keep on holding until I gain profit so far I am negative 80 percent which is hard to recover but I know once I get back at least 50 percent of 80 percent I can easily get back my 30 percent lose so just hold till I recover and do day trade . 
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:04:36 PM
I want to buy my apartment, a car (I dream about Lexus), my business is at least a little off the Internet. Then it will be possible to relax and increase turnover and capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 03:02:00 PM
I want to take this professionally and i want to earn from 30000 to 40000 money per month now. i think it's possible.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
I would like to keep my coins for a long period but often in my life there are situations when I urgently need money. Because of this, I have to sell coins and after a while buy them again.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
for now I only have $ 1000 it is a very small amount and I plan to continue to be in the market until I have enough money to buy a luxury car and open a business in my country
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
April 26, 2018, 02:37:24 PM
My plan when I earn a lot of money here is to buy a lot of houses and vehicles and I would also like to go to different countries.

Mine would going to be something like that, but the only difference is that I'm not going to stop on earning money, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing to earn money, for example is Trading, joining bounty, investing and so on, that way, you will not have any problem in the near future about your financial needs and you could buy anything that you wanted, though you have to balance your work, you have to spend some time with your family too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
my plan is to stay in this market for a few more years and try to double my winnings. I want to follow the market closely even if I do not make money out of it. a really useful platform for information.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
At this time my plan is to earn good amount of money so I can buy my dream house with bitcoin earning. Here house cost around 1 Million Dollar. So it will take much time for me to complete my first goal and after completing my first goal after that I will make next plans.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
April 26, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
The big plan or dream is maybe ability to retire early from a regular job in next few years!  In the interim, earning some coins through bounties and investing in good ICOs to increase crypto wealth.
Activity: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
be patient. holder - trader
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
Earn more tokens and coins, wait till the prices grows and use them to get services that I could sell in turn for fiat or physical currencies. More tokens in the ether wallet.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 26, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
If we take some material things, then I want to make a really expensive trip abroad using the crypto currency Cheesy Cheesy
Well, we all have our own plan with our coin. We have our own purposes why we are doing this kind of business or job. But if it's me, I would love to use my coin in putting my own real business someday like restaurant or grocery store and build my own house and to save cash to the studies of my siblings in college.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 26, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
if my plan, I want to work really hard in this bitcoin forum, I want to develop or even invite my friends work in this forum, hopefully I can successfully work in this bitcoin forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 26, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
In fact, I do not have any special plan for this. I just periodically participate in the Bounty, I hope that one day the points that I earned will cost enough.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
I am new in this crypto space. I'm trying to invest a small part of my regular income on crypto. The only plan I have is to hodl these coins for long term when i will feel that i can now invest in real state by selling some of my stakes. I believe someday i will success as this market is new and there are lot rooms to grow this capital.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
Personally, I plan to keep cryptocurrencies for at least two years. Only during this time you can earn large sums and see a good profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
everybody must have dreams and plans after getting a profit, I have a plan to buy a house for my children and I will build a business that will be run by my family, so I do not have to worry about my children's future
Activity: 117
April 26, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
My plan is commonly at some viewers here,to have financial freedom,house in lot,good health ,happy family,helping our poor
 specially in my own relatives to making have own stable livelihood, in live also at simple life without to much stressful in our daily life, and of course( gave back to gratitude of god regarding of my wealth and wisdom shall gave to me),to used some of money to their ministry to dream that more( soul back again to him)because this is my first goal and purposed while i can join.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
everybody must have dreams to build his future, for example like agan want to plan to make a house of the results agan, if how good if his investment is immediately thawed, clay condition who know will get more results before disbursed by following the project.
Activity: 85
April 26, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
I am going to sell my coins.I need to set my own personal goals and work.their is a plan like support my friends and my parents.that I have to do my best and earn more and be wise.so that I will ful fill my dream.
Pages:
Jump to: