Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 43. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I plan on investing in ALTS in every dip,  few projects are very promising. I think they’ll pay off quite well.

Check out the following:

1- TAU

2- ZCASH

3- DASH

I’m thinking about investing longterm in these, hopefully they’ll return good profit.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
id like to travel around the world or atleast 10countries
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
My plan is to keep investing until is no longer possible. I am currently covering my bills with this market and I am very happy about it.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
I want to cash out often until I fulfill my regular necessity. Basically, I don’t have any need for house or an expensive car or other luxurious things. I also have a dream and it is simple, do something for poor and hungry people. Firstly, I want to fulfill my family need, then spend rest of to fulfill my dream.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
Because I've stopped working in the real world, of course I will always withdraw money every month, assuming fixed investment of 50%. my ideals just want to send my mother to go hajj. it may make its own business as a real activity and income.
Activity: 129
April 02, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
Ok and now please 1 last big crash so that we can all buy-in cheaply before the bull run!
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 02, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
My plan this April is to buy another  if it costs 6000 $ to reduce the loss when I buy  at the price of $ 10,000 because if  rises at $ 8500 I will benefit.

Right now my pllan for bitcoin for a few months I really like cashing my money to buy things that I like after reaching it all I use to build first my  house here in my country and travel in the places that I like to travel and  my other assets really help me about that to make my things happened while working in my regular job it is hard but I can stand on it even I help to my parents in  their daily expenses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 02, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
My plan is to trade bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market to seek profits. Then I will use the amount of profits I have to invest. I will look for potential ICO projects to invest in it. To do that, I have to find out, analyze and then make the decision in the right way.
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
My plan is to earn some money with the use of some effort. Maybe I can earn more if I exert much effort.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
just sell it when you think its dangerous or you think its high enough or good enough . Greedy just make you suffer and greedy aint make you gain anything and you might lose everything instead
Activity: 174
April 02, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
Its good to earn much and cash out for a good project that you can boldly be proud of, and say that it was your earnings from the cryptos that had made it possible. So for me I aspire to own my house and a crypto project in my country. 
Activity: 66
April 02, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
I would like my own home and maybe a brand new sport car would finished my beautiful days. Who ever know, but we should dream as high as we can right.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
I am just planning to get my seed money when the market back to bullish  then maybe a few to add for my savings and then the others I will hold till I can buyr my dream  house as well.
Activity: 28
April 02, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
I'd love to get a bit closer to buying a house. market would have to rise a HUGE amount for this to become a possibility.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
my plan right now its to look for money to invest or purchase potential coins,,because this moment now the market is red and i can seize this golden opportunity to invest in coins,,,and aftet the market reach apex level and can sell it to do some new things ,,,things like house,car and to invest in another business that will be fetching me cool money aside from dealing with cryptocurrency,,
i don't have any plan now because the price is at dropping rate. i will wait for the time that the market will be at color green again and if that happens i look at the bitcoin price because the bitcoin is the main cryptos and all altcoins are only depend in this so if the bitcoin have a big percent of rising up i feel the altcoin are about to rising up too.
Activity: 132
April 02, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
my plan right now its to look for money to invest or purchase potential coins,,because this moment now the market is red and i can seize this golden opportunity to invest in coins,,,and aftet the market reach apex level and can sell it to do some new things ,,,things like house,car and to invest in another business that will be fetching me cool money aside from dealing with cryptocurrency,,
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
While there is no thunder-storm. I leave all the coins in my wallet. When money is needed, I bring out as much as I need. But, of course, if you understand that more than 90% of companies will not be successful, you need to look for exit points.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

I plan to make trip over the world Cheesy
I'm now investing in "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
A really promising project, and I'm sure, that I can earn a lot of money from investing in their tokens!

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 02, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
By plan I mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally, I'd just like to own my own home, after that, I would just play with spare change.
I personally also have dreams and plans to buy my own home and buy the car I want. Perhaps these two are the most important of my other dreams. I really want to make it happen. Hopefully, all our hopes can be achieved one by one well.
Activity: 104
April 02, 2018, 06:03:30 AM
My plan is to buy a potentially high coin, and I'll keep it up to the price I'm targeting.
Pages:
Jump to: