Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 47. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
I have no plans of cashing out in the near future. My tokens were already reserved for a very specific goal. For college tuition. College education is getting expensive almost every year that's why i'm preparing for my daughter's education at this point in time.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
While the price of Bitcoin is low, I'm going to hold my coins first. I'm planning to sell it all at the end of the year because I believe that we will end up strong.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
I used to inclined like people above just to buy a house or a car, but now it seems to me that the crypt is still something more than just a means of earning.         
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 02:35:59 AM
I would ideally love to buy land and build a passive smart home and get a driverless car, sort all our health out and not be worrying about paying bills and every day hassles. I would also love to be able to get my Son married off with perhaps a deposit on a house for him and his wedding costs and help to pay off his mortgage whenever that happens. I would love to be able to help extended friends and family in need. So many dreams that crypto allows us to dream but at the moment am very far from all these goals. At least though so far it helps pay the bills and living costs, now that in itself is something. I would never want to cash out all my stash., I would try to reach one goal first take some out, then do again but making sure a new batch of coins replaces some of the sold ones. I don't need a huge house just two bedrooms and a home/office so I can work nicely at home. We are only 2 adults so no need for lambos and excesses. just live well, eat well and be able to afford to go on vacation now and then and live a healthy and happy life.
who does not want a dream like that, haha
Cripto world really helps me in achieving everything
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
Best plan for me is buy low sell high and keep increasing your holdings of any coin or altcoins that you know will have a great future. Don't keep your precious coins in one basket as it will be a hot target for cheaters. When we think we had enough profits, that's the time that we can cash out and buy anything we want.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
March 27, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
My overall plan is to stick with my favourite altcoins and bitcoin as I still believe this whole new 'revolution' didn't happen yet. After market regulations hit here, there will be very active businesses doing blockchain apps.
Activity: 180
March 27, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
If I receive my money, I will buy materials to build my own house because we only live with my husband's sister. I want to buy a vehicle for my husband and for our own service. And I save some of my money for my future.
Activity: 101
March 27, 2018, 02:13:05 AM
Well my plan is when I got money then I will start to invest, I want to multiply the money and in the end all my investment has grown ten or even more times. I will live my rest of my life with no worries.
Activity: 169
March 27, 2018, 01:58:15 AM
I've made huge profits. I've already withdrawn a portion of the cash to buy a house and a car. There's still a portion of the tokens that aren't for sale. I'll look for opportunities to sell all the tokens. I think life is more important than making money.
Activity: 103
March 27, 2018, 12:58:16 AM
my plan in doing business in bitcoin i want to get more monthly than my outside work. because the job outside is too small.
and from the bitcoin I want to own a house and I want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 12:33:48 AM
I think I'll cash out if I have enough to buy all the things I want and need or if I am finally financially capable. I am planning to buy a nice house and a fancy car or start my own little business so I won't just rely on crypto. I know it ia going to take a while but I don't mind working hard a little more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
First of all I wany to buy my own big house, then I want to buy a car, but now I will wate and hold all my BTC and all my altcoins, even if they will fall. I plan to wait at least until the end of 2018.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
I plan to cash out when it's too much in the wallet, although I do not want to buy anything. I think it will be safer to save a lot of money in the bank, but I will still leave money in the assets of cryptocurrency as an investment of luck.
Activity: 406
March 27, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
Bitcoin I keep for a long time and do not plan to sell it. I bought 5 coins from the top 20, I wait for their growth in the second half of the year, then I'm going to sell.
Activity: 136
March 27, 2018, 12:09:03 AM
The goal is to earn $ 30,000 on cryptocurrency trading by participating in bounty, and open your bar by the sea, on Goa or Cyprus.
Activity: 378
March 26, 2018, 11:34:16 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
as of now I am looking forward only to buy some pc rigs and also to be able to pay internet connection every month and if I will consistently do that
I Am also working on trading and making my investments to grow and grow for me to be able to buy a motorcycle or a car maybe.
after that I will also go for a house or even go for business

So many dreams in the crypto world that allows us to dream but now I am very far from all these goals.
I survive for the long term because I have a lot of hope in cryptocurrency and I'm sure the price will go back up
Activity: 253
March 26, 2018, 11:21:41 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
as of now I am looking forward only to buy some pc rigs and also to be able to pay internet connection every month and if I will consistently do that
I Am also working on trading and making my investments to grow and grow for me to be able to buy a motorcycle or a car maybe.
after that I will also go for a house or even go for business
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 25, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

If we speak only about cashing out not global aim in crypto I would say that I will cash out 50% of my portfolio if it reaches $1kk one day, I think those who truly believe in crypto will always hold some position and never leave crypto totally.
Activity: 229
March 25, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
I will just take some profits but will not cash out all as i can sense crypto world will play a big part of our future society. All those who are in struggling stages of crypto world will be rewarded big time. Lots and lots of companies and big industries are starting to be a part of this wonderful industry as well.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

After I became a millionaire here in my country and help my families and have a very nice house with cars . I will also like to have my own crypto in the future Smiley Smiley
I did not manage to withdraw my funds before the total and deep depreciation of the entire crypto currency market. So I did not become a millionaire, I did not even have enough money for a new car.  Smiley
In the future I need to withdraw funds gradually.
Pages:
Jump to: