Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 50. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 808
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
I already cashed out more that the goal that i fixed myself, so i'm holding on what i have with no stress Wink.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

If I already have 5 bitcoins then I will cash them out. Right now, I dont have plan to cash out my coins because the game is still on. I am enjoying my trading sessions and I like playing with the coins.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
My plan in this project is to get coins. In addition, before we get coins, we have to join the project. The project like as airdrop, bitcoin etc. In main times, it is very fun to work in here about altcoin. So I think the my plan to get coins, information, knowledge, and how to know about join that and to work that in this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 22, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
my plan is to make up for the money. I am really harmful. These reductions affected me very much. I want to make money now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 22, 2018, 02:53:57 PM
My plan since last year is to participate many signature and other bounty campaigns as many as I can and get new Altcoins and then keep them in my wallet and watch them grow.
My plan this year is to hold, hold and hold while the crypto market isn't yet fully recovered and in the 3rd quarter, I'm going to fund it for my life's goals which are my wedding this coming October, building my new house, buying my new car and other life goals in the future.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 08:04:49 AM
Without much ado, I cashed out anytime I feel it's ripe for me to do so. And hardly have I regretted my action because I use to make my research before choosing the coins that can serve me on either short term or long term basis.  Moreover, when I attained a very good or climax height at this phases of Cryptoworld operation, I must assist my fellow Crypto dealers to upgrade and be very supportive to those that needs my help within my capacity.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
my plan with bitcoin is still a lot I get from bitcoin, because right now I have no definite plan for me but our plan will get more bitcoin again, because for me the future of bitcoin is more popular than before, so the price will be higher
Activity: 336
March 21, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
as more developer comes with the release of offers of new coins, investor might gains of chance as expending use of displacement to gains with the returns as collecting nominal profit with the end of terms with the investment plan.
Activity: 294
March 21, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
I want to study a new very promising direction of investing and earn on this more than in a bank.
Activity: 420
March 21, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
I am going to participate on bounty campaigns and the tokens i will get will be my funds for trading.
Activity: 280
March 21, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
I am planning to cash out when I will earn big profit for me to invest a house and lot soon or in the near future . As of now I'm still in the process or stage to save my bitcoin and alt coins. Crypto world is unpredictable so do life also, I want to take this opportunity to study on how to earn more money .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 21, 2018, 07:06:37 AM
I deposite little much. Im following airdrop and bounties. So I will wait for 1-2 years maybe. Who know,  maybe in 1-2 years can buy a car lol Cheesy
Cryptos are new and will take a long road. So; be patient and wait to for right points
Activity: 49
March 21, 2018, 06:58:58 AM
I invest in to make a profit, if there is interest I will use that money to invest in real estate, fashion business
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
March 21, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
This year 2018 I have lots of plans for myself, study, time with family and most especially for my investments.
I will spend more time in investing and trading to secure that I will generate a lots of income that I can be used in future purposes and serve as a fund to support my goals in life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
March 20, 2018, 11:20:22 PM
The most important thing I want to buy after I cash is definitely a decent house and lot. And even if my crypto can already afford one, I would prefer to hold them until my target price is already reached. I would not only buy house but also I want to invest in real world business so that I always have something left when things go bad in crypto, just in case. Not to mention to put some in Banks. Never cash out all at once, leave a little at least.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 20, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
The golden rule is aurea mediocritas. It means you need to find something in between. In this case, it means hodl, but also cash out a bit when possible. Although you will never be extremely satisfied (you could have hodled and made more money, or cashed out everything and made more money), you will have a medium output.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 06:35:01 PM
My purpose or plan if why im here is to save money for the future life. I want to be rich person using this opportunity and I want joy ride in our world to the beautiful places. If I rich person using this opportunity my really plan is to help poor family and I want my learn about this opportunity to how earn money using this opportunity.
Activity: 120
March 20, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
my plan is to not work for the rest of my life and also take care of my parents
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
I hope that with the help of our support the crypto-currency sphere will still be able to enter the world circulation, which means that it will be able to replace the fiat money and then we will be able to restructure the economic model of the development of mankind
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
I guess the plan is too wait until we get rich. Crypto rules the world with us in it.
Pages:
Jump to: