Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 52. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
March 18, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I think I'll cash out gradually, a few percentages here and there as the market grows. A house does sound nice if it can be afforded, and would also be party used for investment.
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 08:54:26 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I will also like that I want to have my own home for my children and my wife and I want to be self-sufficient and have enough savings to eat and provide education of children to adulthood and can help others to provide sustenance to others who need bersosial, and giving to my parents.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 18, 2018, 08:50:02 PM
I want to hold my coin till end of this year.
Activity: 132
March 18, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

1-have passive income.

2- support my family.

3-not have tension in my life

Activity: 189
March 18, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SUPPORT MY PARENTS

BECAUSE THE SUPPORTED ME  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
March 18, 2018, 08:22:02 PM
As someone who is already debt free, I acknowledge how very fortunate I am to be in this position.  However, having no debt is very different to having a comfortable lifestyle.  The reason I'm debt free is because I got a disability payout, but it also means I can't work anymore, so income is limited.

Ideally, I'm looking to build a diversified portfolio of passive income crypto assets that will provide longterm returns.  Doing bounty campaigns is the only way I can build a portfolio, so the plan is to HODL every Altcoin I receive as a bounty and let the devs implement their roadmaps.  I'll see where everything sits in a few years.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 08:07:38 PM
Im planning to cash out when my assets reach millions in terms of my local country's currency not in dollar, This is my 2018 goal to become a millionaire here in the Philippines even though im still pursuing my college degree. Hopefully i can make it before mid 2018 HODL is the key.

For me as a junior member of this forum I want to polished myself in bounty campaign learn more techniques and strategies to help me inhance my knowledge about crypto world and after I gain some token it's time for next level the investment.
Activity: 48
March 18, 2018, 08:00:23 PM
We have a house from my parents, I lived with them. I'm still young and single that for now I'm not aiming for a house. A car maybe. But for now what I want is to secure the stability of my financial support for my study.We are poor that I set my goal in not that much level, that is for now. If I'm sure that if I have savings enough for my study, that's the time for me to aim for high. Just a renovation for our house but not a new house. And a car for my father not for me.
Activity: 286
March 18, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
I plan to make good savings and to cash out the profits in 2 or 3 years. I am still investing eventhough the market is not helping at all
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
March 18, 2018, 07:44:31 PM
Im planning to keep my profit money ini cryptocurrency till in 3 years! I want to hodl all of it and im thingking I can have a good / huge profit in it with a 3 years span of time,and then after that, Im gonna plan my next move in life, maybe I should buy some house, or make a business or get a new car or anything that will suit up my lifestyle! but for now, im gonna go with the flow with cryptocurrency!
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
Everyone has different plans, someone wants to pick up a house for themselves, someone to have the opportunity to buy some kind of clothes or shoes. it's about the middle class.
Activity: 76
March 18, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

I do cash out periodically while keeping some more money in play... to me, it's like an alternate source of income giving me periodical income and it has really done me good, all my personal side projects are pushing on well
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
March 18, 2018, 07:36:23 PM
The best moment to cash out is when you can buy a small fleet of lambos so you can use one everyday of the week.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

No doubt that I made lots of money in this field of cryptourrency but still here I am not at that level where I can fulfil my dreams but also I have many limitations in my life like to have better home and a simple car that can easily complete basic need of my house life .
But still here my earnings is not much enough , but still I am thinking that soon I will be able to do with that earnings easily .
But currently I was thinking to sell my bitcoin but with that I can see that price of bitcoin is down much by 10-20% , hope soon market will recover and I will start to collect Fiat money in bank and will release my dream.soon with bitcoin earnings in 1-2 year easily .
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 18, 2018, 07:31:29 PM
I will collect coins until I have a high enough price, the money from the coins I will collect for my future.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
For me, this is all one great experiment. I do not know if I can make money on this. I have friends who earn good money. Well, I'm not sure that I can do this. I am newbie.

If you put your heart to it I think its possible to become successful as every hard work pays off in the end. Just familiarize yourself first in the crypto world and you'll get a hang of it after some time. Just take it easy as there is nothing to hurry about. Good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
For me, this is all one great experiment. I do not know if I can make money on this. I have friends who earn good money. Well, I'm not sure that I can do this. I am newbie.
Activity: 12
March 18, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

Planning to invest a lot to bitcoin and hold them after a decade.  When the time comes,  I would be millioner and buy anything I want.  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

This is really a good question but here many types of people who has different different type of thinking , at one side few have no dreams Because they already have lots of money , they are just playing simple games in this field to make profit and making Thierself more and more rich person in Thier community .
Well here I have a dream that I will have 100k$ in my bank account  equal money and then I will put that money into Fiat form in bank and than I will leave every work to make passive income and I will not do any more work in my life because that will be enough for me to make earnings easily with interest of 4%+ per year .
And also I will try to work with cryptourrency trading ( depending upon my mood condition of need of money ) .
But I will never sell my bitcoin at low rate or when market of bitcoin will be at dump Because in that way I will only give more dump to this field only .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 18, 2018, 06:53:45 PM
Im cashing out when i need to do so. Since i've experience a wallet being hacked,i don't want to stay my money in an online wallet. It is better and safe to put it in my pocket  or in a cabinet and until i can buy a new home
Pages:
Jump to: