Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 55. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
For me it is to take care of my family so they won't have any tensions for the rest of their life's also

I would like ti have stable income
Activity: 56
March 17, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
My plan is to invest more in bitcoin and when I think I’ve had a finances already, I will start a project as soon as possible for my future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

Well me to be honest I do not invest in crypto at all . I just earned income from my projects on some ICO's then whenever they pay me I already cash out because that can be helpful on my everyday needs and also to help my family .
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
I plan to earn more bitcoins to hold it until december so hopefully the price will get higher i  want to invest bitcoins but i also think to buy other crypto coins i've been thinking if what crypto coins most have a potential so far.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
March 17, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

By the year 2019 it is time to build my own house to buy car, and for me that is the time to withdraw my earnings to start a business and to become a boss in my own company I wish it could happen and not just a dream so that I can help a lot of people who doesn't have job to have an opportunity to sustain the needs of their family.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 17, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
My plan is simple. Invest in initial coin offerings, sell at predetermined targets, cash out a certain percentage of every sell and reinvest the leftovers.
I have a simple plan too, I would like to hold my long-term coins and wait until the price meets my ideal value. Also, I have a plan to buy other cryptocurrencies and do trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 17, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
if you have a job, DONT QUIT!!! Cryptocurrency is just about to dissapear as a form of profit.

This is like 100 times i've said how mistaken are people considering faith the only argument to stay up on cryptocurrency. Only use money that you can lose (because you will lose it at some point during the next month).

This crash is here to stay, and i doubt cryptocurrency market will ever recover. That's my guess considering all news coming from banks, goverments and also considering technical analysis.

I've read at least 4 that say that it's possible to see BTC at 2800$.

Do not believe in other's people faith. Do your own research, and , at least, consider that you can lose it all if i'm right.
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
Personally, I want to accumulate a couple million dollars to start my own business.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we're Radio, online!
March 17, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
For now it may be better to invest in Btc because at the beginning of the year the price is still cheap and in the mid to end of year Bitcoin will rise drastically ... and in the coming year just started to invest in land assets, homes, cars or others
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 17, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
my final purpose is to get as much money as I can before get out of market
Sad((( but still no income yet. kind of sad cause I was expecting more when join the crypto currency.
anyway, still got faith that one day I can have enough money to happy myself and my others close people...
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 17, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
For many people here, I think that the plan is the same. Just make money and everything will be fine. I think that such a plan will have good results. It would be very interesting to hear what people will end up
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
I wish I can make enough money so I can quit my job some day in the near future.
Activity: 546
burst.money
March 17, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

Many golden plan around the Bitcoin. ..with Bitcoin earning cash firstly I made a luxurious apartment and buy a car ....then I marry a cute girl.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
I stick to my plan, earn and invest for the future. See to it that i have more coins to trade and cash out.
Activity: 76
March 17, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
I have a plan to open a cafe that I get the money from work on this crypto currency because then I have a very nice and comfortable workplace.
but until now still not achieved may one day.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 17, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
I'm not so long ago in the crypto and do not make any far-reaching plans. My goal is to earn at least 2k$ every month. This would allow some of my dreams to come true.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 17, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
My plan is simple. Invest in initial coin offerings, sell at predetermined targets, cash out a certain percentage of every sell and reinvest the leftovers.
Activity: 150
March 17, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Im planning to cash out my earnings when i have enough funds for my future. I want to have my own house, own house that i can say "that's mine and i earned it from my hard work". I want everything fine since i have a family now.
Activity: 4
March 17, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
i want to earn more and more from these coins. I know the value of these coins it helps me to bay a new car in future
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
My plans for this year 2018 is to hold my investments in different ICO companies and wait for the right and perfect timing to withdraw my investment to accumulated income generated.
to date, quite a lot of ico companies that or duplicate their plans and in general is unrealistic in terms of existence. on the basis of this is very difficult to choose your project for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: