Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 57. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
From my past experience shirt trading to hedge against dips has always burnt me. So my strategy for this dip was to just hold... I have lost 2/3 of my portfolio value both fiat and btc value but it seemed that everytime i did something the market reacted differently lol buy high sell low rofl
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:54:50 AM
My plan is, by the end of this year im gonna have my own business and house,.. So i need to invest a lot in crypto... Then a lot of airdrop referrals... And i need a lot of effort to work this out...
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 16, 2018, 12:48:24 AM
my plan is hold em all to see 15k .
I thing I will wait a little bit..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 16, 2018, 12:44:38 AM
Gradually cashing out a few percentages here and there as the market grows.
We all have a different plan's. As a newbie here crypto world my plan is to join campaign in order to gain money. I think gaining money here in bitcoin/altcoin is a long process but I am willing to wait and do whatever it takes just to help my family. If I can gain money then I can help them especially in financial services.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 10:17:53 PM
 I also want to buy a house and lot for myself this is my plan. There are lots my plan but we need be patience and sacrifice to be come true. I want build a simple eating store and I want buy a car. I want stroll my family in the beautiful places in our world.That is my plan in my life.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:07:26 PM
I also want to own my own house, but my current assets are not enough to buy. So I will continue to hold the cryptocurrency and will not cash out. I believe it will bring me more benefits in the future. When I earn the money to buy a house, I will be just like you, only investing extra money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
Somewhere in the book I saw the rule 70/30. 70% - leave as an investment in the business, 30% - for life. I think it works.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 07:13:44 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan will be to save and keep investing and what kind of initial plan I access crypto currency in investing to get investment advantage
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 15, 2018, 07:07:50 PM
However I want to have my own house and possibility to use it. But right now i want to earn for feparing my car and reparing my teeth. Will do it while.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 15, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
I always cash out when the price rise and hodle during price crash, and when am looking for an investment opportunity I always buy when the price fall and hold for a while then sell when the price rise. When looking for either short term or long term investment you have to decide on the package you option in for either to do regular cashing out or hold for a long time.
Activity: 310
March 15, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
if I intend to withdraw money when my money really can be categorized as tolerable. because I do not have enough money now. so now I save. I will keep saving until I have a lot of money. and if later I really need the money then I will melt it.
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I don't have car, house and lot but my very first plan is to build my own business, so I am planning to do it if I made enough to build my own business. I think I can buy car, house and lot if I already have my own business.
Activity: 117
March 15, 2018, 05:39:10 PM
Im planning to cash out when my assets reach millions in terms of my local country's currency not in dollar, This is my 2018 goal to become a millionaire here in the Philippines even though im still pursuing my college degree. Hopefully i can make it before mid 2018 HODL is the key.
I am sure that when you earn the desired amount cryptocurrency will receive a widespread that you do not have to change cryptocurrency on your local paper money because all products will be bought and sold for cryptocurrency. Already you enough to have at its crypto currency purse bitcoin, litecoin, dash and other coins in order to get on the Internet desired thing.
Activity: 350
March 15, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
For my plan now such, it is necessary not to wait, and to be bought, time such opportunity left, to buy rather cheap bitok. (in 2015 there was such sag too). And that as growth goes everything are bought as everything falls sell, and it is necessary on the contrary. Smiley
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 15, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
Interesting topic. All want a house, car, yacht, travel). Then all this will buy and we want even more, fly into space)) The main Thing is not to focus only on earning cryptocurrency. Life alone. It is necessary to devote time to family and friends.
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 15, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
I will leave the market when there is enough money to open my company and go to the ICO. For me, this is the best option, I hope this is possible.
Activity: 210
March 15, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Unfortunately, now there is not much point to withdraw money)). This should have been done in January. Now we have to wait for the new top points. This is my plan. Be patient and just wait. It's not easy, but I hope that everything will be ok.

To withdraw money during the prolonged fall of the market means to lose some of the money, you only need to do it in cases of extreme necessity. It is necessary to wait for the restoration of the market and only then to withdraw part of the funds into fiat money. Perhaps this is the best strategy to save money for anything.
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Unfortunately, now there is not much point to withdraw money)). This should have been done in January. Now we have to wait for the new top points. This is my plan. Be patient and just wait. It's not easy, but I hope that everything will be ok.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
My plan for now is to buy and hold especially altcoins because the market will soon recover and it is a once time opportunity.
Activity: 1022
March 15, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
to work with technical skills as applying use of strategy as referring decision on how to put and spares of limit with possession of use with the initials on authorization.

Pages:
Jump to: