Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 61. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
My plan is to fill my bags with as much GVT, DIVX & TOMO as possible,

GVT - Money making asset management platform

DIVX - Run a masternode (yearly income on its own)

TOMO - Run a masternode (potential millionaire opportunity)

Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
My plan in 2018 will be to buy the altcoin coin and keep them for long term investment, I have confidence in the long-term market and I continue to invest
Activity: 198
March 14, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
A lot of plan but does not fulfil for this time may be someday if i hahve more coins to sell and more bounty to join earning a lot. My plan is more as my goal. I bough my own hpuse, new car and my own business someday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 14, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
when I make 20-100% then I withdraw money. And shift to other assets that would again make 20-100%. part I leave and again I do 100% on money which already profit. And you can do this until you get tired of it. That is, it is worth earning until the moment the market gives it, and it does not matter whether you bought a car or 10 cars. Money is not superfluous.

nice tactic. it may sounds easy but actually it is really hard to do when you know that you dont control the market. you cant just buy sell and leave because not all the times the market is in your favour.

and it does not matter whether you bought a car or 10 cars. Money is not superfluous.
yes it does matter because , it does matter When you bought something because money is not unlimimited. you should value the money because earning it is not easy.

Re: what is your plan?
my plan is to save my bitcoins until bitcoin value reaches up to 20k or higher in order for me to earn more because right now ive been experiencing a great losses due to the recent dip that happens oftenly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 14, 2018, 05:06:55 AM
when I make 20-100% then I withdraw money. And shift to other assets that would again make 20-100%. part I leave and again I do 100% on money which already profit. And you can do this until you get tired of it. That is, it is worth earning until the moment the market gives it, and it does not matter whether you bought a car or 10 cars. Money is not superfluous.
Activity: 119
March 14, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
I look for ico projects that have a clear application in practice and have a large support community as well as a talent development team and I invest in those projects.
Activity: 10
March 14, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
i think i will use my money to invest into real estate or buy potential cryptocurrency and holding 2-3 years such as ADA, ETH, ETC, NEO,.... i think it can brings more profit in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 14, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
my plan is use some money to start a shoe business with my friend, like shoe protector or shoe laundry and then i will deposit the remaining money
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
I have everything I need. Therefore, I consider earnings on cryptocurrencies as an additional income. I have a basic job, and everything related to cryptocurrencies is my hobby.
Activity: 163
March 14, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
Gradually cashing out a few percentages here and there as the market grows.
My plan is to join campaign in order to gain money so that I can help my family especially in financial support. Earning money here in alt is a long process but I am willing to wait for the sake of my family. I am willing to do anything just to make them happy.
Activity: 52
March 14, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
My first plan is my owned first home. then i will think for any other else, such like cars and other investment. I really have a great hope in this.
My first plan is to have a business for me to have an extra income  for my future purposes and family needs. But before i can get all that dreams or my plan i want to learn more about this kind of leading cryptocurrency I think its a big help for me on how to earn extra money, the benefits that i can get knowledge and skills. If all this  accomplishments done my next step or my next plan is to invest..
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 04:24:38 AM
My first plan is my owned first home. then i will think for any other else, such like cars and other investment. I really have a great hope in this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 04:21:47 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

Thank God, I do not need fiat so urgently to cashout my crypto. My future plans are connected with real estate and travelling. I hope I will have enough time and patience to trade to earn more and achieve my goals.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I think many people here in this forum and in this market would actually tell you that cashing out is in the last of their priorities. While the market is hot, it is smarter to actually not cash out and circulate your earnings, which would help you yield more returns in the long run. Another strategy is to only cash out when you need it because, I think, many here actually have a more permanent source of income and only see ventures as a side job for them to earn extra. Having said that, if you can make your money work for you, then you could earn more while not investing too much capital.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
My planning for the future, I want to make coffee business the result of investment.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

I cash out whenever I badly needed money, or if I have to pay for my needs. Specially school related payments. Crypto helped me a lot because I gain extra money from it, I can buy my wants and needs because of this. But of couse I have plans, I have higher goals to achieve like buy my own house or my own car with the help of crypto. But it would probably take a long time and a lot of effort to achieve.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
my plan: to live outside the city, earn 3-4 thousand dollars a month
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 12, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
I want to cash out, when the btc value will be 100k+ and next I will buy a new, small house in my country, family town.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 12, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
Honestly saying that I’ve a master plan regarding this platform, Basically I want to make a large amount of profits through saving Bitcoin for one year at least. Not only that but also participating in the bounty campaign I would like to continue as like this time.
Generally I’ve a hobby to collecting various types of Altcoin those are coming to this platform day by day. Already I’ve collected a lot of known and new coin in this market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
Seriously my plan why I'm joining in the bounty campaign is to earn and save money to support the basic needs of my family most especially to have enough money to support the studies of my children's.
Pages:
Jump to: