Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 60. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 14, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
own home, maybe a car, enough passive income to not worry abt the daily chores of life. maybe explore the world a bit, see things, meet ppl. do some meaning stuff like write a book, charity work with kids etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
have some long-term plans that will bring great success to my future. And I have to work a lot for him. I want to have a beautiful flat house that will be a beautiful car, and for these I must remember the reminder of the plan, the plan is to be remembered.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
I plan to collect some bitcoin and etherium and I will sell both coins when I am going to get married and open a business on a real job by not stopping at the crypto currency job.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
I have some long-term plans that will bring great success to my future. And I have to work a lot for him. I want to have a beautiful flat house that will be a beautiful car, and for these I must remember the reminder of the plan, the plan is to be remembered. Successful life is the probability of happiness
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
A lot of plan but does not fulfil for this time may be someday if i hahve more coins to sell and more bounty to join earning a lot. My plan is more as my goal. I bough my own hpuse, new car and my own business someday.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 14, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
My plan is to collect as much bitcoin as possible until the summer, then go on a trip in order to spend all my money. In fact, as a student, I cannot collect enough of money since I won't force my parents to take the loads of my hobbies. In the meantime, this plan will face several constraints, especially the value of bitcoin from here to 6 months, which must be raised so that I can exchange my money.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
I'll try to make better the world. Charity not just a words)
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
March 14, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
i joined with cryptocurrency 6 months ago. my plan is to earn enough money to build my house . its a long term plan and hope to hold my coins for 5 years. i dont hope to invest my money on cryptocurrency. i hope to do airdrops and bounties.and earn some free tokens/ coins and hope to sell them and earn eth or bitcoin and invest them on good ico projects. currently i dont doing trading .becaust trading without proper knoledge is very risky job.  hope to start cryptocurrency trading soon. i dont have enough knoledge about trading hope to study more about it next few weeks.
Activity: 789
March 14, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Perhaps more ideally used to make a home, because it is a major need in our lives. After that maybe for me will be used for my child's future preparation.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 09:11:45 AM
Seriously my plan why I'm joining in the bounty campaign is to earn and save money to support the basic needs of my family most especially to have enough money to support the studies of my children's.

This is definitely a real plan for some people of the community. Striving hard to join bounty campaign to earn money from it to ease families financial needs.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
Just wait and see
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
If you are a good in budgeting and in savings, I suggest to withdraw it month by month! Its because we doesn't know the flow and how the value changes. If you received much money then wait for a moment then cash it out. Then work again. But if you really want to keep it. Yes you may, we dont know what will happen. But being poative matters a lot. Smiley
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 14, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

my plan with the profit I get from playing bitcoin I want to build a business and want to happy my wife not only that I want to send my parents to go to perform hajj. hopefully from playing bitcoin I can achieve the target that I planned this.
Activity: 244
March 14, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
I want to earn a steady monthly income from bitcoin ... and then I will invest ... I prefer a casual job ... with a large income
Activity: 318
March 14, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

My plan is to hold bitcoin to the highest price, and sell it partly, and I'll wait for the price to go down to buy it back. That would be an interesting advantage.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
every profit 30% to 50% of my capital will pull 20% profit, and if there is an asset that stuck in the expensive price I will hold it if the price will soon return to the normal price in a maximum of 6 months, if more it will I cut loss . and day trade at the bottom price.
Activity: 19
March 14, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
My plan is to invest in few different options. I like to do my research first and then invest in top ICOs on my list. Prices are going down like crazy these days! That's why I will go with pre-ico sales. Just to mix things a little bit. For now, my best pick is the COINNUP. I like the idea, you can check the announcement HERE.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
March 14, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
My plan:
1) Buy the dip
2) Hold for as long as required
3) Sell at the bull market
4) Repeat
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
March 14, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

My dream is to save up for an apartment, then you can think about other benefits. I do everything I will keep cryptocurrency and look forward to its rapid growth.
Activity: 307
March 14, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
I will just take some profits but will not cash out all as i can sense crypto world will play a big part of our future society. All those who are in struggling stages of crypto world will be rewarded big time. Lots and lots of companies and big industries are starting to be a part of this wonderful industry as well.
Pages:
Jump to: