Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 64. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 09:22:36 PM
Maybe I will disburse money every month to meet the necessities of life, I set aside for a little savings whether mebeli car or build a house.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 07:09:20 PM
Firstly, I planned to invest more in cryptocurrency for me to earn more money. Secondly I want to buy my dream house and car, to have my own business. Maybe i want to invest in future of my kids.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I want to open my own business and earn money in the crypt for my starting capital in order to make more money from it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
March 03, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
I also want to make my own dream home, and it becomes my goal that I really should work because I want to try to be independent and can boast of my parents so from that now I really try to make it happen
Activity: 260
March 03, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
My plan is high earnigs profit of bitcoin business.I have noted the bitcoin process and listening in my future.we must useful to bitcoin business in my life.I have no plans for my future life and I have my carrier admitting this. It is a life’s lesson that I have learnt and that too the hard way. So, now I believe in living in the present moment and giving my best to it. Rest I leave to Him, lest it should lead to unnecessary stress.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
my plan is to hold all my altcoin until the price increases at least 5x from the initial price when I buy it, and when the price is up I will sell it and buy the house and car for my future.
I have the same plan with you, i also hold all the tokens that I get from signature campaign and will sell it if the price rises at least 5x from ICO price. I will use the money to add my saving, buy gold as a future assets. A little bit will be use for travelling to Greece and increase my trading capital
Activity: 462
March 03, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
I am in cryptocurrency for six months. I  join bounty campaigns ant trading. My future plan is buying a house but always plans can be bigger. Maybe I can buy a house and a brand new car Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
My plan is to learn about our project. In main time, we must know about the bitcoin, airdrops, token etc. Besides, we have to post about the topic. Futhermore, we must to join airdrops to get the coin ora token. Actually, am very enjoyed in this project. So l hopes this project will be get better.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
March 03, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Sigh .. its need a lot of capital to invest in crypto if you planning to buy a house or a car. As the investor that invest a little money its quite hard to achieve that. By the way i will cash out everytime i gain profit i will spare it to fill more my investment and the other i use to fill my saving. I like to play safe.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 03, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
my plan is to hold all my altcoin until the price increases at least 5x from the initial price when I buy it, and when the price is up I will sell it and buy the house and car for my future.
Activity: 406
March 03, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
I have no plane with my earning money on cryptocurrency. I love holding. I am resurved my all earning token and coin. When I need money in my life then I planed with my money. Actually it was my plan before I entered into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
Make profit, and cash out more and more every month.
ALso doing airdrop during the bearish days.
Activity: 297
March 03, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
My plan is to invest more in crypto so I can use it for future purposes. I woul like to use it for business and any other things that I need in the future. We'll never what will happen then so I think it's better if we have plans on our mind and do it as soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
March 03, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

My plan is my bounty crypto assets will be used to fund my wedding this coming October. Buy a piece of land, build a house and buy a new car and the rest will be invested into our local businesses so that I could establish multiple sources of income for my family's future.
I have so many plans in my mind that's why I still want to earn and get as many bounty stake tokens as I can and while I am able.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 03, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

That is a good question because I am really confused when to cash out or I think what plans will I do when I have my tokens and when will I cash them out. I think if I were able to buy my own car I think I will cash out my money but that is a really long time but I will never stop believing in the blockchain technology and believe that something good will happen in the future. That is my plan for now, thanks for awakening my mind.
I guess that December and May are the good periods to cash out, because a lot of people fix their crypto profits before holidays, so it is also a period of max price of all cryptos.
Activity: 453
March 03, 2018, 08:42:12 AM
I want to buy an apartment, because I am a state employee and I don’t want to wai the whole life to get my own apartaments
Activity: 224
March 03, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
I also plan to see the world. I like to travel. And crypto currency will help me in this. I think that in the spring and summer it will be possible to fix part of the profits and go on a trip.
Activity: 307
March 03, 2018, 08:23:57 AM
For the time being I collect myself a summer vacation. I have never been abroad and it was real chance to see the world)
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

That is a good question because I am really confused when to cash out or I think what plans will I do when I have my tokens and when will I cash them out. I think if I were able to buy my own car I think I will cash out my money but that is a really long time but I will never stop believing in the blockchain technology and believe that something good will happen in the future. That is my plan for now, thanks for awakening my mind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 03, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
I do not plan to do cash-out yet. I believe market will rise soon and I'l earn a good money with it . I don't think there is a certain date when everyone can tell he will cash-out , because it depends on different factors: crypto market situation , financial situation , etc. ...
Pages:
Jump to: