Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 136. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Well, halving is close now. Why not investing on bitcoin and holding your bitcoin until the halving come ? Because my plan is when the halving come, the price of bitcoin will increase and i sell all my coins.

Hope your plan will come true even though I doubt that the price will increase significantly when the halving come. Of course you need to be ready for any possibilities if the price is not increase as you expected.

Whatever the price is going up or down we should still collect bitcoin diligently as if we still collect bitcoin balance we will continue to increase. And we have to know when to sell it, certainly when the price is high so that we can benefit. Perhaps it was a simple plan to get rich.

Holding bitcoin for really long term can make you rich in future as it is predicted that price will reach to $10k in future and if it happens then you can be super rich  Grin

good I have planed when I search about bitcoin then I have founded many way to earn money with bitcoin and main source of money what time bitcoin price will come down side then that time buy more bitcoin maybe 30 btc and hold few days  when increase price in bitcoin then you will sell and you will get more gain

If the price reaches to $10,000 well it would be the most profitable time for the long term investors and holding it for the long time. And the more bitcoins they are holding, the bigger amount of profit they will receive.

10k? Hahaha. What drugs are you on, my friend? We may seem $600-800 in a medium term. That s all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
My plan to get rich with gambling is trading or hold btc for the long time. My prediction bitcoin will increase.
May be the next 5 years.
you can become rich when on gambling? looks like it's a very difficult thing? and you need luck very high to be rich in gambling?
people will be very difficult even doubling their bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well, halving is close now. Why not investing on bitcoin and holding your bitcoin until the halving come ? Because my plan is when the halving come, the price of bitcoin will increase and i sell all my coins.

Hope your plan will come true even though I doubt that the price will increase significantly when the halving come. Of course you need to be ready for any possibilities if the price is not increase as you expected.

Whatever the price is going up or down we should still collect bitcoin diligently as if we still collect bitcoin balance we will continue to increase. And we have to know when to sell it, certainly when the price is high so that we can benefit. Perhaps it was a simple plan to get rich.

Holding bitcoin for really long term can make you rich in future as it is predicted that price will reach to $10k in future and if it happens then you can be super rich  Grin

If the price reaches to $10,000 well it would be the most profitable time for the long term investors and holding it for the long time. And the more bitcoins they are holding, the bigger amount of profit they will receive.

10k? Hahaha. What drugs are you on, my friend? We may seem $600-800 in a medium term. That s all.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I´m just gonna hold some bitcoins till the end of this year and wait on the halving, hope fully it will be profitable so I can become rich this year.

Even my plan is to get rich by just holding the bitcoins and some time trade the bitcoins to earn some fast money. I think holding is also one of the best things you can do due to the halving that is coming. So all we guys can hold the as much we can before halving begins!
hold is the easiest way I do not think that it is the easiest way to try to become rich from bitcoin. hold is a last resort when you have no other way to become rich from bitcoin.
You still have plenty of ways such as trade or many others then why do you hold back and do not grow it dude ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Yeah, you can be super rich if you have a lot of bitcoin and the price went up to 10K $. The question is when will it happen? I am sure it will not happen in the near future even after the halving. It might happen but we might be too old to even enjoy our wealth. Holding is not enough to make us rich. We need to work hard and smart in order to be rich.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
best plan to get rich with bitcoin is HOLD your coins, bitcoin is rare and its price will skyrocket very soon when more peopl starts using it.

Good plan though it does seem to good to be true. Lets not get to overexcited and greedy; at the end of the day we should remember that money is supposed to be spent and we shouldnt forget about our loved ones. Earning more than you need and not using it is really kinda sad.

It is not sad if you get to enjoy it eventually when the price is already ripe for the picking. And holding money for future use is always right. You are not depriving yourself or your family the use of money, but postponing it until the time you can make the most out of the money or bitcoin you have. And you should always think of the future and save for retirement so earning more is a must.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

right, maybe buy bitcoin today may be truly beneficial, but I am not sure it will make you rich, maybe you should combine with other jobs such as trading
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
just buy and hodor

i mean buy and hold.

although i did invest a little bit in a gambling website, to generate some income, but other than that, just HODL THE COINS.

Well buying at low price is much suggested rather than just buy. If you are going to buy at low price bigger profit you can get with when the price
increased.
And if you hold it before the halving you can have it.
Activity: 924
Nobody knows if halving will really cause the price to dramatically increase. And if the increase comes, no one knows when exactly. I'm keeping what I bought and going to hold for long term, or until such time that I feel my profits are big enough. I will continue earning by signature campaign and will buy when there are dips to slowly accumulate a bigger sum.
Yeah we dont know what will happen after block halving so this is not the best plan to get rich.. for me if you have already bitcoins in you wallet better to find other way to risk your bitcoin if there's no risk just holding you can not increase the amount of your bitcoins so take risk for your bitcoin to increase it by trading is the best way for me to increase the amount of my bitcoin buy cheap price of altcoin and sell it when price is high..
Activity: 714
Nobody knows if halving will really cause the price to dramatically increase. And if the increase comes, no one knows when exactly. I'm keeping what I bought and going to hold for long term, or until such time that I feel my profits are big enough. I will continue earning by signature campaign and will buy when there are dips to slowly accumulate a bigger sum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
just buy and hodor

i mean buy and hold.

although i did invest a little bit in a gambling website, to generate some income, but other than that, just HODL THE COINS.
how much influence holding the advantage it depends on the size and the price increases of bitcoin and bitcoin amount you save. if you have a lot of bitcoin and rising prices skyrocket Of course you can become rich. but it has many bitcoin in the sense here is. have bitcoin is more than 1000 BTC
Activity: 490
My plan to get rich with gambling is trading or hold btc for the long time. My prediction bitcoin will increase.
May be the next 5 years.
Lol I think if you want to get rich from gambling You do not need to wait a few years? gambling provide benefits in a short time, even if you have better luck and you dare to take risks.
you can become rich when it also dude Cheesy
Activity: 658
Yes, why not if that could make him happy with 100 BTC which he gained by waiting for the price of $ 5k per BTC and dreams of the future such as what also lives in third world countries.
All of it is not impossible to do, all can dream like that or perhaps exceeded her!
Lets do it!
True maybe it could happen because we can not know the price of bitcoin on the future and can not predict it. Perhaps to be rich is not dependent on the price of bitcoin but the diligence to collect. If we are diligent and enterprising sure we'll get a lot of bitcoin and become rich. There are many methods here that we can try to collect bitcoin and we could try all the methods that we can and we will.

you are right, we cannot rely on the price of bitcoin for becoming rich as it is not the only ay to get some amount of money to become rich, we have to spend our energy in thinking other ways of earning and with that to become rich, a lot of people are becoming rich everyday with a number of different ways.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
just buy and hodor

i mean buy and hold.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to buy one sure altcoin with a marketcap under 100 million,
and hold it for a few years.

The difficult part is of course the holding, therefore you should only invest the money that you can lose.
You must say to yourself, i dont lose any money, every dollar is a profit for me and hold for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
My plan: to not invest in any of these "highly lucrative" icos. Going to hodl until it breaks  Grin
Jump to: